Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Humaniversity (Osho, Bagwan)
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: October 08, 2007 07:36PM

Harry Lime
I too am interested in current info regarding this cult and how a cult thrives even after it's leaders have been exposed as frauds. How do they carry on without a charismatic leader?

Easy - they simply replace the charismatic leader with someone who dresses like him with his stupid woolly cap.

[www.meditationplus.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 08, 2007 07:49PM

Sangre
I would be very interested in that as I know someone who is pretty deep involved with them! She has told me some bizar things and now for a while doesn't contact me and other friends at all anymore.

This was a 'love' cult born in paedophilia and incest. Does this still go on? There are sanyassins who are still around who were involved in this stuff both in Pune, Oregon and UK. And from what I've been told free love (aka uncommitted sex, sex and sex) still reigns supreme - dating is the rule of the game, sleeping with everyone and anyone - which is why participants have to have an HIV/AIDS test before being allowed on any of the courses.

Posted by: Regenerate ()
Date: October 11, 2007 04:42AM

S_Byers666,

In the pursuit of truth, which is what this Forum represents, I would be very interested in your information sources for the statement Rajneesh [i:11d13fabfb]'promoted weird sexual practices and paedophilia between parents and offspring'[/i:11d13fabfb], posted 7th March, 2007 and [i:11d13fabfb]'This was a 'love' cult born in paedophilia and incest[/i:11d13fabfb], posted 8th October, 2007.

Many thanks,

Regenerate

Date: October 11, 2007 07:36PM

Re: Humaniversity (Osho, Bagwan)
Posted by: JimmyC ()
Date: February 11, 2010 07:28AM

S_Byers666
meditation
I've escaped from Humaniversity cult, Netherland a while ago. If somebody need information about them...

Please do tell us what goes on. They have an off-shoot at OshoLeela in England - that is equally abusive of its workshop participants.
What exactly do y'all consider abusive? Speaking from the standpoint of one who has participated in a number of Veeresh groups as well as others sponsored by Osho people, NOT MY EXPERIENCE!
I'd guess there are a few bruised egos around here who have completely missed the point.

Escaped? Escaped from yourself which is what all these groups are about. I know Veeresh up close and personal. You could not find a kinder more compassionate individual anywhere. I participated in a training program with him for a year up in Woodstock, NY and also spent two weeks at the Humaniversity. In addition I've been a disciple of Rajneesh for 30 years and lead a perfectly normal life with perfectly normal talented children neither of whom are involved in any way with this movement. All that has happened for me has been beneficial. Trust this, I was finished with religion and certainly was not looking for a spiritual master when I stumbled upon Bhagwan back in 1979. You may not understand the meaning of spiritual master and even if you did, Rajneesh is beyond the norm in that category and far from inculcating his people with beliefs, he has done all in his power to de-condition people.

By the way, to be involved with these people is not to be involved in a religion at all. Osho has spoken at length against all religions, even Buddhism. He has taught us to be masters of ourselves, not sheep who blindly follow some leader as Christians, Muslims and others are programmed to do. You should embrace him as an ally in your quest. Veeresh, by the way, was trained as a therapist at Phoenix House in NYC. Yes, sometimes his techniques can be a shock to the ego but, those who are looking for real happiness in this life need to take responsibility for their own misery. This is what Veeresh is about, giving you the eyes to see into your own being.

[www.youtube.com]

PS we do not proselytize.

Date: February 11, 2010 08:20AM

S_Byers666
Sangre
I would be very interested in that as I know someone who is pretty deep involved with them! She has told me some bizar things and now for a while doesn't contact me and other friends at all anymore.

This was a 'love' cult born in paedophilia and incest. Does this still go on? There are sanyassins who are still around who were involved in this stuff both in Pune, Oregon and UK. And from what I've been told free love (aka uncommitted sex, sex and sex) still reigns supreme - dating is the rule of the game, sleeping with everyone and anyone - which is why participants have to have an HIV/AIDS test before being allowed on any of the courses.

I reckon there's no point in arguing but sincerely, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISINFORMED. The Oregon commune was closed way back in 1986 or thereabouts. Yes, we were all tested for AIDS but you need to understand, in a small community of any kind, a disease like that can run rampant if not guarded against. I know many many sannyasins, am one myself for thirty years and pedophilia is far far from reality as far as any of us are concerned. Far from being promiscuous most of us are married and decidedly monogamous and live out here in the world as normally as any other citizen, perhaps more so.
That whole free sex thing was vastly misunderstood.

Love cult? Absurd! I lived in Rajneeshpuram for 5 months back in '84-'85 and sex, if anything, was less an issue than it is for normal society. We were working 14 hour days building a community and hardly anybody had any energy left for sex. It's just a huge lie perpetrated by people who either don't know or, for some reason, became disenchanted. Most sannyasins I know or have known are either married or practice serial monogamy. I've been married myself for 48 years and have two very normal talented adult children in committed relationships who are also not involved nor have they been involved with Osho.

Now I suppose y'all are censoring everything I write here but a word to the wise, if you don't know what you're talking about, better to be silent.

"His incredible taped discourse lectures and books have inspired me, and millions of others, on the path of self-evolution... He is like a great bell tolling, Awaken, Awaken, Awaken!"

- James Coburn, actor

"I was inspired by Osho's wisdom when I wrote the song 'How fragile we all are'; Reading his books gave me hope for humanity. It is a must for everybody to have a look into his words ....."

- Sting, Singer and Performer

"When we wrote and prepared for shooting Vanilla Sky, I constantly checked in with Osho's insights. It is not so easy to present the unconscious mind with images and a story. Osho is the only one who can perfectly explain it all, the inner and the outer and that helped me and my team immensely"

- Tom Cruise, actor

"Through my friend Deepak Chopra I came across Osho's books which gave me an other deeper shift in my life. I regret I did not met him in person, and I feel sorry the US Government missed such an opportunity back in 86."

- Madonna, Singer and Performer

"Osho is an enlightened master who is working with all possibilities to help humanity overcome a difficult phase in developing consciousness."

- The Dalai Lama, exiled leader of Tibet

Date: February 11, 2010 11:33AM

It's kind of funny but it seems the moderator or whatever, isn't interested in the truth. Every post I put here trying to explain about your lies and misinformation gets somehow mysteriously deleted. How very interesting. Only your brand of the truth counts here asshole! Go fuck your stupid ignorant self! What a fucking phony jackoff! You've been snagged dipshit!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 11, 2010 10:57PM

JimmyC:

New posts may be held up due to moderation, i.e. a moderator is not always available to approve them.

Your last post was approved just to demonstrate what you are really all about.

Thanks for being so transparent.

Anyone that could so easily dismiss criticism of someone as bad as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh is not much of a thinker.

You seem incapable of seeing beyond your personal subjective experience.

Attempting to dismiss the injuries inflicted upon Rajneesh victims by attacking them personally is against the rules the of this board.

"Osho" aka Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh was a notorious cult leader that was forced to leave the US after a criminal investigation of his compound in Oregon. He was little more than a con man that exploited his devotees for money and sexual favors.

See [www.culteducation.com]

FYI--You have been banned from this message board.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: February 12, 2010 02:09AM

Testing HIV Negative is Not a Guarantee that You are HIV-[Negative/b]

[www.aids.org]

When Should I Be Tested?

After a possible HIV exposure:

An HIV test will not detect the presence of the HIV virus immediately after exposure.

Statistics show that 96% (perhaps higher) of all infected individuals will test positive within 2 to 12 weeks.

In some cases, this may take up to six months.

Think about this: if you got a negative test at six weeks, would you believe it? Would it make you less anxious? If so, go for it.

But to be certain, you will need to be tested again at six months.

When in doubt, use a condom every time--including when you do oral sex.

And, friends, please keep this in mind. The cost of up to date medication for HIV
runs into thousands of dollars.

In many parts of the affluent west, governments, both state and federal are cutting funds for grant programs that assist persons to cover the costs of HIV medicine that they otherwise cannot afford.

This does not just involve your health--its also whomever you have sex with.

A friend of mine who participates in HIV education and who has lived for years with AIDS, goes to high school classes and brings each days doses of medications he must take. He has to give himself injections. He told me the costs of his medicines were about $2000 US dollars a month, and if he did not have assistance from a state grant, and also did not enjoy HMO health coverage via his domestica partnership with his husband, he would be unable to afford those medicines and would now be dead.

And, HIV is not the only thing to worry about.

There are other STDs, including syphillis, gonorrhea, etc.

Silence=Death

ACT UP against ignorance and HIV

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2010 02:13AM by corboy.

Posted by: Christa ()
Date: February 12, 2010 02:29PM

JimmyC
I've been a disciple of Rajneesh for 30 years...All that has happened for me has been beneficial. Trust this.
JimmyC
Go fuck your stupid ignorant self! What a fucking phony jackoff! You've been snagged dipshit!

All that has happened has been beneficial? My God, what were you like before?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.