Current Page: 22 of 37
Re: human awareness institute
Posted by: DayDreamer ()
Date: December 23, 2007 01:29AM

I KNEW that people involved in HAI are being groomed for group sexual activity, and that makes me even more convinced. I'm glad I escaped when I did. I know some people who are still very involved and completely brainwashed. Sad really.

Makes me wonder.... what is it that makes these people so convinced that devoting your life to ONE person isn't a good thing? To me, the fact that I'm devoted to one person means that I put him higher than anyone else in my life and makes him incredibly special. How sad that HAI convinces people that in order to be special you have to take your clothes off and play sex games with strangers in order to be "Fulfilled."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: December 25, 2007 12:21AM

You should see what they've got planned for level 8, yes level 8, full blown bisexual group sex, between strangers (of both sexes), in the 'room of love,' presumably with multiple partners. Where's the loyalty to one's spouse, girl friend, boy friend, etc.? Where's the Christian morals? No wonder they preach safe(r) sex at all times. But isn't this the stuff of the 'free love' movement of the 1960s, and look what this brought into the world: increased sexual diseases or infections, AIDS/HIV and millions of deaths, Hep. C., etc. In earlier levels getting naked didn't mean having physical sex, but as the levels get higher the emphasis seems to be increasingly on 'getting naked does mean physical sex is on offer if you want it.'

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2007 12:26AM by SeekingTruth.

Date: December 25, 2007 12:50AM

I don't care about the "christian morals" since not everyone is a christian or wants to be (myself included). In fact, I resent people trying to push their religious beliefs onto the rest of the world.

However, I am not at all surprised about what is planned for Level 8. They have shown from the very beginning that they group's beliefs are that casual group sex is fine, monogamy is stupid, and that fidelity to someone is stupid.

Safe(r) sex is always a good idea regardless of the circumstances. However, I am disgusted by the group as a whole.

I would really like to call the media and have them do a story on it, but there's no way that it could be done without someone having to pretend to be brainwashed... where they might actually BECOME brainwashed.

Sad thing is, a lot of people go to the workshops without their spouses, which means this Level 8 is essentially saying "leave your spouse at home come here to screw anybody you want and they never have to know."

Date: January 31, 2008 11:38PM

I know I'm bringing this topic back up, but I just received the HAI newsletter and it mentions the new Level 8 workshop in detail.

It is definitely one where sexual acts will be performed upon and among multiple people, with techniques demonstrated and discussed. Of course you're always "at choice" but naturally they will be encouraging you to make the "right" choice by their definition. After all, they want you to be open to love. Yeah, whatever.

It's absolutely sickening. They SAY they respect your choices, but they can't - by definition. By encouraging group sex, bisexual and poly relationships, etc. they are NOT respecting my choice of monogamy.

I don't know who to contact about this, and it bothers me. I'd like to expose them for what they are.

I need info on the human awareness institute
Posted by: HaiCurious ()
Date: February 20, 2008 05:03AM

Hi,
since last year I've been curious about this group. I'd like to participate in some of their workshops. In this website I've found out some information, but in some cases that information is based on rumors.

I can understand that some of the participants on those workshops might engage in sexual activity, but it doesn't seem to me that that's what the people in charge of the workshops are encouraging. I wouldn't mind participating in exercises that can push my boundaries, especially if those boundaries is what is keeping me from living my life to its full potential.

If believe that if more people where opposed to this group, after having participated in all of their levels, we'd be reading more details regarding what's so wrong about participating in this organization, but I don't see that. The people who seem to be posting some negative comments about HAI seem to be people whose ex-significant others left them in order to participate more with HAI.

My only concerns about participating with HAI would be the exercises that try to push my limits regarding caressing or engaging in some sort of sexual activities with members of my own gender. By the way, I'm a guy. I don't mind participating in exercises where I'd be caressing members of my own gender in a non-sexual way. I mean touching of genitals or buttocks.

Any feedback regarding what types of exercises are encountered in the diffent levels of hai would be greatly appreciated. Once more, please base that information on actual participation in the workshops, not on rumors.
Thank you

Re: I need info on the human awareness institute
Date: February 20, 2008 06:45AM

HaiCurious... you'd probably enjoy a level 1. You would NOT want to go further than that. You are encouraged and directed to, as part of the workshop, KISS THE GENITALS of a person of the same sex. You are also encouraged and directed to inspect the genitals of the same gender and the opposite gender.

The entire group is practically founded on the idea of secrecy. You're not supposed to tell what goes on at a workshop. Do you understand JUST how difficult that is for someone who is married or involved in a relationship, but goes to the workshop without their spouse? The things that you are asked to do not only push your boundaries, they are specifically designed to start slowly to ease you into things so that you feel like it's a natural progression. But later on, you realize that you did things that you would NOT have consented to do.

At level 2, men are lying down nude and the women are invited to inspect them. THEN the women are lying down, with a SPECULUM inserted into the vagina... and then the men are invited to inspect THEM. Do you have any idea just how invasive something like that is? And how completely inappropriate??

Taking showers and sharing bathrooms for all personal activities... no privacy at all. Encouraged to help wash other people, including your own gender.

Does that sound like it would be comfortable to you?

I have ATTENDED these workshops. Why do you think I stopped? They are encouraging bisexual group sex. They don't come out and SAY that, but by the time it comes up the participant is so snowed and brainwashed into believing it's "okay" that they go along with it.

I have even spoken to an intern about these things and she fully agrees with many of my sentiments and feels that the sexuality is an integral part and it DOES cross boundaries.... but the difference is, she doesn't mind. I am married and find it completely repulsive. Big difference.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

Posted by: HaiCurious ()
Date: February 21, 2008 05:25AM

Hi Daydreamer,
Thanks for the information. That's much more than I was expecting or that I'd be comfortable with.

It's good that you're telling me that level 1 is within the limits of what I'm willing to experiment. I'll probably give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks a lot

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 21, 2008 05:37AM

HaiCurious:

Before becoming involved in any large group awareness training (LGAT) effort you might find the following research papers helpful.

See [www.culteducation.com]

And also see [www.culteducation.com]

Buyer beware.

LGATs generate constant complaints, bad press and personal injury lawsuits.

If you have personal issues or problems it is safer to consult with a trained professional that is accountable to a board or licensing body, such as a clinical psychologist, marriage and family therapist or psychiatrist.

Date: February 21, 2008 09:14AM

HaiCurious
Hi Daydreamer,
Thanks for the information. That's much more than I was expecting or that I'd be comfortable with.

It's good that you're telling me that level 1 is within the limits of what I'm willing to experiment. I'll probably give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks a lot

Hello again

Just as an FYI, you end up nude during Level 1 on the second day. You share bathrooms with both genders with no privacy at all. You shower with people and are encouraged to wash each other.. and you do kiss the bodies of people of the same gender, just not the genitalia. So be careful.

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: February 21, 2008 10:55PM

Interesting that Level 8 (and its implied full blown group sex) only made an appearance after the death of HAI gheru Stan Dale. I bet he and his first wife are turning in their graves.

Current Page: 22 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.