Current Page: 33 of 37
Re: human awareness institute time to expose the perversion and lies
Posted by: drhufnagel ()
Date: November 26, 2010 02:39PM

I am working on an enfroecement document to expose the abuse of HAI . Any one hurt should contact me. I direct an ethics program and nothing I have heard is moral or ethical associated with this sex for sale group.
The truth is needed . I need cases to provide to enforcement. I have enough on their own documents to bring formal criminal charges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: human awareness institute
Posted by: siofra ()
Date: December 25, 2010 12:52AM

Sheryl-

I wish for you much better treatment than you received from this man and am so sorry - as one woman to another - for the experiences you have had. Trust is precious and it is heartbreaking when we find it was misplaced.

Several things in this thread don't line up and I am writing with a few facts. Terry is neither a facilitator nor an intern. (I checked our international list of interns and know all the facilitators.) I have no way of knowing if he is an assistant but his bringing lube and condoms makes it highly unlikely.

Team members do not go to workshops preparing to have sex, we go to hold the container for the participants to learn and grow. We are sworn to not initiate any sexuality and/or not dating for a period of months after the workshop. We are not allowed to be sexual with either participants or even our spouses/partners at workshops. We can share bedding with partner, a fellow team member or a participant with whom we are in a previous relationship only if we receive prior permission from the facilitators - even in these cases we spoon and sleep - even kissing is not allowed.

The only exception to these bans is if a participant asks for our help in an exercise - in this case we are still bound to not exceed/escalate the level of sexuality the participant is asking for in the exercise. In my experiences as a team member in HAI, most of what I am asked for is far simpler (lower key) than anything requiring safe sex supplies. I have never been asked to support a participant by being fully sexual nor would I choose to be a 'yes' if I were asked.

As for all facilitators being American - they all live in America currently but they are not all Americans by birth.

The facts won't help your pain (unfortunately) but they may help you clarify a bit more of what Terry is personally responsible for and what HAI is and is not responsible for. I hope that each of you will find your way to understanding what has happened between you. I wish gentler times for you both.

Wishing you many blessings,
Siofra
(a HAI intern in the US)

Posted by: Sheryl Onuma ()
Date: February 03, 2011 08:09PM

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for what you have written. I thank you for the time taken in doing so... However I have seen with my own two eyes and heard with my own two ears...and I did not put write on an web site for the fun of it....Allen Stewart..NOT TERRY

The truth is people are being caught up in a secretive organisation.. why not publically and fully disclose the contents of each of your levels...why are names kept secret for example? Why are participants not allowed to talk about what when on at each of the levels? You say to me there are no secrets.....please....please...use some common sense.....why not publish a brochure with all you do on Level one and Level two and so on and so forth...........now that is what everyone needs to know before they are caught up in all this and lots of money taken off them....why are these so called retreats happening out in the country behind closed doors.. are visitors allowed? Again common sense would tell you when you analyise this that something definately disgusting is going on here...what woman could possible benefit from having her private parts exposed and looked at by God only knows what sort of people...they could easily be perverts or criminals...preying on these sort of people...I do not like this and nothing on this earth that you would or could say would ever convince me that this is good for any human being...sorry....this is a dreadful sickness.....

Sheryl Onuma

Date: February 03, 2011 08:11PM

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for what you have written. I thank you for the time taken in doing so... However I have seen with my own two eyes and heard with my own two ears...and I did not put write on an web site for the fun of it....Allen Stewart..NOT TERRY

The truth is people are being caught up in a secretive organisation.. why not publically and fully disclose the contents of each of your levels...why are names kept secret for example? Why are participants not allowed to talk about what when on at each of the levels? You say to me there are no secrets.....please....please...use some common sense.....why not publish a brochure with all you do on Level one and Level two and so on and so forth...........now that is what everyone needs to know before they are caught up in all this and lots of money taken off them....why are these so called retreats happening out in the country behind closed doors.. are visitors allowed? Again common sense would tell you when you analyise this that something definately disgusting is going on here...what woman could possible benefit from having her private parts exposed and looked at by God only knows what sort of people...they could easily be perverts or criminals...preying on these sort of people...I do not like this and nothing on this earth that you would or could say would ever convince me that this is good for any human being...sorry....this is a dreadful sickness.....

Sheryl Onuma

Why do you need permission from anyone to sleep with your legal husband or wife...? This is mad....is you are married legally God has given you that permission.. and even if you are not the last person's permission you need is some individual telling you who you can sleep with and when...what a load of rubbish....honestly...please use some common sense and think outside the Human Awarenss square...

Date: February 03, 2011 08:15PM

Please there is NO TERRY... I am completely recovered from what was done to me and the abuse I suffered....I just feel sorry for you reading what you have written..it would be so wonderful for you if you could see that you are a wonderful person and do not need to conduct your life in accordance with the rubbish being given to you by this organisation..I am well, I am happy ....and able to communicate and trust people around me....but I would never allow anyone in any position to tell me what to do or how to do it...especially someone connected with HAI who cannot think independantly...sorry....

Date: February 04, 2011 07:00PM

The man is question is NOT TERRY his name is ALLEN STEWART. Allan was discharged dishonourable from the Australian Military for misappropriation of funds of men serving under him.. and now he is part of the HAI TEAM here in NSW............absolutely wonderful for people thinking they are going to get some sort of help...try a medically qualified person/therapist..please everyone have some common sense and self respect. SherylOnuma

Date: February 04, 2011 07:09PM

Any new or further comments about HAI in Sydney February 2011 please?

Posted by: siofra ()
Date: February 10, 2011 10:38AM

Sheryl-

You are welcome. I apologize for the confusion in my typing 'Terry' by mistake. There are no interns or facilitators with the last name of Stewart listed for Australia - that is what I checked for.

Your email put words in my mouth I did not say regarding secrets. There is confidentiality in HAI workshops regarding who participates and what activities are. This practice is not unique to HAI - I have experienced it in numerous workshops of different sorts over the years. As for the 'whys' you ask, they are probably best directed to the HAI office rather than to me. I can speak of HAI from my experience but that is not the best source for the types of questions you are asking

Although I have not been active with HAI for a while, I stepped into this conversation in case I could offer something of value - a bit of clarity on whether your ex was an intern or facilitator. He is neither. Anything beyond that I don't know or have access to.

Best wishes.

Siofra

Multiple levels of HAI described on this page
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: January 11, 2014 10:44PM

Posted by: HurtingAngel ()
Date: February 15, 2017 06:09AM

I realize that it has been several years since anyone has posted here but I need to tell someone about what happened to me. I was sexually assaulted at a Human Awareness Institute event almost 2 years ago. The leadership all closed ranks and ostracized me. Under duress they are all now trying to fix it but it is obvious that the real concern is the wellbeing of HAI. I feel very suicidal. I feel overwhelmed and ganged up on by a malevolent group that preys on our most vulnerable need: the need to be loved. I don't see anyway out of this pain except to die.

Current Page: 33 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.