Current Page: 32 of 37
Re: human awareness institute
Posted by: Sheryl Onuma ()
Date: October 23, 2010 08:29AM

Sexual relationships exist between members of HAI faciliators and volunteers....who enforces these so called rules... ????? Please we are all humans with hopefully a brain to think with.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 23, 2010 08:32AM

I fail to see how any person with self respect and decency and who truely loves another person could desire to have many partners.....it is so sad.. and so destructive....

Date: October 23, 2010 08:34AM

Goodness is always based in truth.....I am sorry for you... please learn to think for yourself ......this is a secret organisation.....

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: October 23, 2010 05:51PM

Sheryl Onuma
... I am happy for all to know this ... I was deeply in love with a man who turned out to be a facilitor of Human Awareness Institute based in Crows Nest Sydney....

It sounds as though your ex- Allen was an intern (supporter who sponsors HAI events with time and money) or even a mere assistant. These latter are essential to running the weekends because a. they pay to be there, and b. they act as links between the facilitators (leaders) and participants. It sounds as though this was his hobby, paying to attend and help on HAI workshops, with the 'reward' (for him) in being able to pick out the vulnerable women, and have sex with them. I am not surprised that you are upset. What a complete predatory b'stard.

BTW all of the HAI facilitators are American. They do not allow non-Americans to be facilitators.

And I am sorry that you had to find all of this out in such distressing circumstances. It seems that this man (?) took advantage of your perceived loneliness and tried to suck you in. This is not the first time that vulnerable folks have been reported as being sucked into the formal and extra-curricular sexual activities available at all HAI weekends. Even the American facilitators sleep with each other on the weekends, even if their respective life partners are not present. Yet one of HAI's stated objectives is that "Everyone Wins" - I don't think so.

As you will by now have read on this and other threads about HAI the common themes seems to be nakedness, sexuality, multiple sexual partners, grooming for group sex, polyamory. I remember attending training to be an assistant and one of the things we were instructed to do was when it came to the 'let's all take our clothes off for the first time' (usually on the Saturday morning) that we should do so as quickly as possible in order to encourage all the new participants to follow suit. I remember hearing from a friend at one workshop that one of the women there ran screaming out of the so-called 'Room of Love' when she had to take all her clothes off in front of so many strangers. She had never even done so in front of her husband. She left the organisation (as many hundreds of others have done) when she learnt that naked sexual activities with random partners were not only an option but were prescribed in the scripted exercises at the higher level weekends.

It has always amazed me that Stan Dale devised HAI from his experiences in Japan when living in a Geisha House. These houses whilst of dubious reputation to the Western mind, were not actually houses for sex run by prostitutes. So where did Stan Dale get his ideas from? I think Stan Dale was basically a sexual pervert, and some reports have it that he was also a pedophile.

After his death HAI has now been taken over by some of the more financially astute American facilitators and even his surviving wife Janet Dale (he had two 'wives') has been kicked out.

So it seems that the cult-like aspect of HAI is going to get worse, along with the exploitation of vulnerable women (and men) such as yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2010 05:52PM by SeekingTruth.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 23, 2010 10:03PM

Sheryl Onuma:

You are upset and seem to have been hurt badly.

But posting scores of comments without waiting for a response to your comments, is not helpful and something like spamming this message board.

I have approved some of your posts and deleted many others that were repetitive and not specifically responsive to others on this thread.

There is a dialog taking place here, which means an exchange of ideas.

Wait for someone to respond to your comments. Then respond to their comments.

This is a message board with many members, not a monologue or your personal diary of reflections.

Date: October 24, 2010 01:15AM

Dear friend, thank you for your reply..I want to say I was married to a Japanese man for many years and lived in Tokyo...in a very traditional Japanese family...see Bunsei Shoin booksellers Company Ltd... this is my former husband company if you google this you will see I am honest and truthful in all I say and claim...geisha were never prostitutes...like you say... Stan Dale was really an evil man....I saw a DVD in my home with Allen....with him talking of his experiences in the Geisha House..as he put it... all I can say the opinion I formed of what he said was that the man had a very limited and very shallow knowledge of Japanese culture......my flesh was crawling while I was watching that DVD....

The trouble is I don't know how all this happened to me....I just fell in love with Allen...I met him on the internet dating site RSVP ......he is a retired Australian Army officer...served in active service in Vietnam...says he had a very trouble first marriage...and a short second marriage...I met and spoke to his children...I just see this amazing man destroyed by this organisation...it is almost too much for my mind to comprehend, my daughter actually physically fainted when she found this website for me.... as far as Allen goes I think he may be using internet dating sites to find women like myself...I have observed him on eHarmony and at the time I saw that I honestly could not believe my eyes.. and thought my mind was playing tricks....they say the truth will set us free...I am not sure....

Thank you for reading more of my story

Sheryl Onuma

Date: October 24, 2010 01:18AM

Why do they not allow non American faciliators I really do not understand....

Date: October 24, 2010 01:23AM

Thank you for drawing my attention to your rules and regulations... I thank you.

Date: October 25, 2010 01:46PM

Those involved in HAI never say yes or no to direct questions... I am glad you had guts enough to ask this direct question.....

Date: October 25, 2010 01:52PM

I just wanted to make this further comment about HAI in Sydney... I attended a free Introductory Workshop in Bondi...about 8 to 10 weeks ago, at that meeting there were only about 6 or so new people who came along...and then about 5 or so weeks ago another free Introductory Workshop was held this time in a suburb called Belrose...in Blackbutts Road... this time the attendance was at least 25 new people....I just wanted to share this information......I wonder is HAI growing here in Sydney?

Current Page: 32 of 37

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.