businesses started by LEC?
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: March 08, 2004 02:23PM

today I spoke with my a relative who took LEC early this year or late last. she then took a LEC leadership course which she had consisted of starting a service organization, running it and passing it on to a successor she would designate.

does the LEC have people create groups during leadership training and then take them over to make money off of them or do I suspect too much?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kittypaw ()
Date: March 09, 2004 10:27AM

My friend who just graduated from the Advanced Course told me that DARE was started by someone from Landmark. And that the sleep bumps on the freeway that wake you up before you drive off the road are a result of it too.

She did also encourage me to go to top100expo.com (wouldn't load on my computer) to look at the top 100 experiences in the world per a survey. No.1 is taking a space journey, and No. 2 is Landmark. I wasn't impressed. It all depends on who took the survey, right?

-Val

Date: March 09, 2004 11:19PM

strange survey.

not too many people answering would have had an actual trip into space, I would have thought.

Date: March 11, 2004 09:19AM

hee hee!

Acid Reindeer
strange survey.

not too many people surveyed would have had an actual trip into space, I would have thought.

Date: March 11, 2004 11:37PM

was also started by someone from Landmark -see this topic for more info.

[forum.culteducation.com]

There's been a backlash from the glbt community in the past few years that not enough of the $ raised goes toward fighting AIDS- more for the promotion/rider facilities expenses, etc.

--Val

Posted by: RavenTree ()
Date: March 13, 2004 03:23AM

The new flavor of LEC --What's Next?-- (that I got tangled up with and asked about here last week)seems to be following that model of setting up "non-profits. Since I am now officially shunned for "not getting over my shit"--that is questioning being brainwashed and asking for my money back--it's a little tricky to get information about what the group I was in is doing in their "Leadership" training. From what I understand they are setting up a non-profit agency to provide 'scholarships' so that What's Next? can offer its training to kids.

Date: March 13, 2004 07:23AM

for the record, my relative formed a group to help elderly people, as opposed to young people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.