Anyone heard of "What's Next?" Training?
Posted by: RavenTree ()
Date: March 08, 2004 02:17AM

Hello:
I'm new to this forum and am looking for more information about something called "What's Next?" The "corporation" that it's registered under is TC4EC which stands for the The Center For Evolutionary Consciousness. (Even this information was very difficult to find, and was available only because they take credit cards.) I went through two parts of their supposedly 4 part training. The first part, "Possiblities" was actually an incredible experience and I bonded with a group of wonderful people. This of course was the hook that pulled me into part 2, "Turning Point" in which I was subjected to a weekend of abject humiliation and mental trauma. In the deepest part of my soul I new that it was wrong to break people down, but of course I was told it was "my stuff" that I could get over if I wanted to. I was called a fat bitch through most of the weekend, which was not as bad as one woman being called a cunt. The really sad thing is that there were actually some beneficial parts of "the training" except it was clearly (to me at least) a mind control thing to get the group to go on to the next level.
Anyway I'd sure like to know if anyone here knows the origin of this group, if it is est lite, a spin-off of Landmark or the Forum or what.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 08, 2004 05:48AM

[www.tc4ec.com]

looks like a new organization.

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: March 08, 2004 06:47AM

[i:7deca8fd5c]The Personal Dynamics workshops are founded as well in the philosophical thinking of modern Western philosophers such as Martin Heidegger, Soren Kierkegaard, and Jean-Paul Sartre. The premise of the Personal Dynamics workshops is the idea that human beings are not fixed entities with fixed characteristics, but rather that, to a great extent, we have the capacity to design ourselves, our behavior, and our lives within certain limitations of history and physical circumstance.[/i:7deca8fd5c]

Do these groups emply the same writers for their web pages?

Posted by: RavenTree ()
Date: March 08, 2004 10:51AM

Thanks for responding. I was recruited by my oldest son. He went to only the first part of the training, Possiblities and asked me to come to "guest night". There was one particularly intriguing proposition by the trainer: "How would you like to stride confidently into the future instead of backing away from your past?" With plenty of past trauma that sounded good to me.
According to the company owner the training is fairly new to the Albuquerque area and that she "brought" the training from California and will move to Albuquerque if there is enough interest. That of course means that it was the duty of all attendees to bring in as many new recruits as possible.
What concerns me is that part 3 of the Training involves each new group choosing a "charity" project and setting up an non-profit organization to administer it.
I will attempt to contact others from the group (a really wonderful group of people BTW) and let them know what I've found out, but I expect I will be told that this suspicion is more of "my stuff".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.