Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Secret - uncensored version
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: March 03, 2008 10:44PM

Shad,

>>sorry to burst your illusionary bubble Impacted, but THAT is just not going to happen, no matter how much you think about it! <<

Not just thinking . . . . aaaaaaaaafffffiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmming, Deeeeeecccccllllllarrrrriiiiiinnnnng, Decreeing,

Chanting with an entire group of 400+ TIT 3ers (Han's cultie followers at the immmmmmmmppppppppppaaaaaaaacccccccttttttt trainings (www.impacttrainings.com)) (Each of us has given Hans $4,800.00 to BEEEEEEEE here with hiiiiimmmmmmm. He talks to Jesus and Jod and Saints Germaine and Michael and our dead relatives. We decreeeeee the Earth is HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIssssssssssssss. ssssssssss. sss. ssssssssss. ssssssssssssss.s sssssssssssssss. (Ooops I drooled on myself.)

We do that voodooo that you do not want us to do do but you will do do as we do do what we do or doo doo will doo doo on you you.

The Universal Catalog has told us so. Your resistance is proof of your lack of integrity . . . .

I am going to my maaaaaillllllllbbbbbboooooooxxxxxx now.

I am soooooooooooooooooo more ennnnnnlightttttttttttteneeeeeeeeeedddddd than you . . .

It is done.

It is done.

It is done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Secret - uncensored version
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: March 05, 2008 01:55AM

HA HA HA HA HA! Impacted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.