Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Secret - uncensored version
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: July 27, 2007 10:24PM

Discovered this only just recently (okay - about 10 mins ago) and just had to share ...

Part one here.

Part 2 here.

Enjoy. :P

John

Options: ReplyQuote
The Secret - uncensored version
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: July 28, 2007 10:18AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can I order my own Universe Catalog?

The KKK member claiming that *he* didn't kill people, the Universe did, is pretty close to the truth with jokers like that. This Secret stuff just feeds into that psychosis.

Thanks for posting these!

Re: The Secret - uncensored version
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:40AM

I thought about a Rick Ross Forum and created everything here . . . just like in The Secret . . . all of you . . . each of you. . . . you are my creation . . . you are mine . . . everything you own is mine. . . send it to me now.

Hans

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: February 27, 2008 06:01AM

Impacted
I thought about a Rick Ross Forum and created everything here . . . just like in The Secret . . . all of you . . . each of you. . . . you are my creation . . . you are mine . . . everything you own is mine. . . send it to me now.

Hans

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely NO IDEA of what message you are trying to impart here, Impacted.

regards,
Shad

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: February 27, 2008 11:02AM

Ha ha, Impacted. Shad (if you're serious), Impacted is talking "The Secret". If you follow the ILlogic through, Impacted is omnipotent and Impacted created everything, including your possessions, which he would like you send to him right now.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: February 27, 2008 02:03PM

OK, the 'secret' is OUT! Impacted, aka Hans, did 'verifiably' create the known universe and everything outside of his direct consciousness. It would be wise for each of us NOW to admit our inauthenticity and submit to his will. BTW, I'm handling all transactions at this time...

Posted by: jj52 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 02:07PM

Part 2 is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing that.

I have a friend who recently read "The Secret", and keeps wanting to discuss it with me. I'm running out of things to tell her about it to deflect her attempts to "convert" me. I think I'm going to invite her over, and show her that video.

Date: February 27, 2008 03:24PM

skeptic
Ha ha, Impacted. Shad (if you're serious), Impacted is talking "The Secret". If you follow the ILlogic through, Impacted is omnipotent and Impacted created everything, including your possessions, which he would like you send to him right now.

hah hhah hah hah, skeptic, no, i mean yes, I was serious, but i get it now, i just didn't follow, thought maybe the person did not have a handle on English....but HAH HAH HA,H, NOPE, i am not going to quick courier over my possessions....sorry to burst your illusionary bubble Impacted, but THAT is just not going to happen, no matter how much you think about it!
[and as my dearly departed father would say: "OH BROTHER! - *SIGH*"

regards,
Shad

Date: February 27, 2008 03:38PM

skeptic

hah hhah hah hah, skeptic, no, i mean yes, I was serious, but i get it now, i just didn't follow, it all just sounded like a bunch of ....well, i don't know what, i just could not make any sense of it, and NOPE, i am not going to quick courier over my possessions....sorry to burst your illusionary bubble Impacted, but THAT is just not going to happen, no matter how much you think about it!
[and as my dearly departed father would say: "OH BROTHER! - *SIGH*"

regards,
Shad

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: February 27, 2008 11:18PM

jj52
Part 2 is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing that.

I have a friend who recently read "The Secret", and keeps wanting to discuss it with me. I'm running out of things to tell her about it to deflect her attempts to "convert" me. I think I'm going to invite her over, and show her that video.

I have a friend who recently saw "What the bleep do we know" and tells me I HAVE to see it, I just HAVE to. I told him NO NO NO.

My computer can hardly do videos but these, that John Fox has posted, sound good. I'm going to have to give 'em a try. Maybe my "Bleep" friend ought to see 'em too. He's all psyched about "Bleep", but I don't think he'll be telling me anymore that I HAVE to see it, because he heard that I think it's BULLSH*T.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.