Landmark transforming Tibet?
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: August 15, 2007 04:18PM

"The Shadow"
MartinH.

What's WE?

And absolutely NO FEAR....I am absolutely NOT going near that Landmark/EST office ever again![/quote

Werner Erhard

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 16, 2007 08:13AM

oh, :roll: (duh, silly me) OK, thanks!

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 16, 2007 10:49AM

MartinH
The Shadow
[I lost my last comment somewhere in cyberspace]

...as I was saying...
WHAT A HOOT! -- If anyone really believes the Dalai Lama could possibly learn anything from Landmark/EST, then he/she is certainly existing in an altered reality!

from now on I am going to refer to the Landmark "Education" Corporation as Landmark/EST, because, in spite of the fact that Leaders keep saying Landmark has nothing to do with EST.

At the risk of being sued by Landmark/EST I will say they this is a downright LIE.

Landmark is using the EST "technology"; Landmar/EST's CEO is Harry Rosenberg, Erhard's brother, and Erhard's sister Joan Rosenbers is listed as a director.

Erhard currently receives 50% of Landmark/EST's net pre-tax profit each quarter.

The Licence for The Forum will revert to Erhard (the founder of EST) IN 2009 - that's in two short years!

who is living in Europe ... Landmark has changed a bit, but it is still the same as Werner Erhard and Associates or EST, no question, I have done the WE associates thing.

In my opinion it is much more money centerd.

Landmark staff is honestly phoning volunteers to ask them "Hi I need a registration" (for their performance statistics) "How about your guest, could you ask him if he wants to register for the Landmark Forum..."
What I am saying is the truth, this happened last week, I still have Landmark friends.

If you are thinking about the Landmark Forum, note that you are just a number in someones statistic ...

That's funny you mention that...remember how $cientologists kept Dianetics on the bestseller lists by buying multiple copies a week...and book chains said they were getting copies from the publisher "with the price stickers still attached."

And I don't doubt this. They needed to get those numbers high to say early this year LE served its "millionth customer."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.