Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark transforming Tibet?
Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: August 15, 2007 04:18PM

"The Shadow"
MartinH.

What's WE?

And absolutely NO FEAR....I am absolutely NOT going near that Landmark/EST office ever again![/quote

Werner Erhard

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 16, 2007 08:13AM

oh, :roll: (duh, silly me) OK, thanks!

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 16, 2007 10:49AM

MartinH
The Shadow
[I lost my last comment somewhere in cyberspace]

...as I was saying...
WHAT A HOOT! -- If anyone really believes the Dalai Lama could possibly learn anything from Landmark/EST, then he/she is certainly existing in an altered reality!

from now on I am going to refer to the Landmark "Education" Corporation as Landmark/EST, because, in spite of the fact that Leaders keep saying Landmark has nothing to do with EST.

At the risk of being sued by Landmark/EST I will say they this is a downright LIE.

Landmark is using the EST "technology"; Landmar/EST's CEO is Harry Rosenberg, Erhard's brother, and Erhard's sister Joan Rosenbers is listed as a director.

Erhard currently receives 50% of Landmark/EST's net pre-tax profit each quarter.

The Licence for The Forum will revert to Erhard (the founder of EST) IN 2009 - that's in two short years!

who is living in Europe ... Landmark has changed a bit, but it is still the same as Werner Erhard and Associates or EST, no question, I have done the WE associates thing.

In my opinion it is much more money centerd.

Landmark staff is honestly phoning volunteers to ask them "Hi I need a registration" (for their performance statistics) "How about your guest, could you ask him if he wants to register for the Landmark Forum..."
What I am saying is the truth, this happened last week, I still have Landmark friends.

If you are thinking about the Landmark Forum, note that you are just a number in someones statistic ...

That's funny you mention that...remember how $cientologists kept Dianetics on the bestseller lists by buying multiple copies a week...and book chains said they were getting copies from the publisher "with the price stickers still attached."

And I don't doubt this. They needed to get those numbers high to say early this year LE served its "millionth customer."

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.