Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark Online Recruitment
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: March 13, 2004 11:31PM

I wonder at what level these companies are enrolled. My husband works for one of them and can't recall ever hearing anyone mention Landmark, however, it could be disguised as something else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nycupperes ()
Date: March 14, 2004 09:35AM

I've been busy lately, but I called the press director of the Health and Human service and so far have NOT been called back. I was even given the guys cell number, but still no reply. Perhaps they are internally investigating this now that I tipped them off. My guess is they never approved their name to be used with Landmark advertisements, but you never know.

I'll also call the department of the Navy when I get a chance.

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: March 24, 2004 04:04AM

gc4062
nyc, you have noted the circular language, which is typical of the average forum fanatic. It's like your typical politician, no matter what country or party, who can talk for days about something, and actually say nothing. Was it Orwell who introduced the concept of doublespeak?

sort of yes, sort of not.

Orwell coined the phrase [i:b68283ccb0]newspeak[/i:b68283ccb0] , the updated form of language used by the party in [i:b68283ccb0]Nineteen Eighty-Four[/i:b68283ccb0] . he also coined [i:b68283ccb0]doublethink[/i:b68283ccb0] , a newspeak word meaning to think two contradictory thoughts at the same time, without experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: April 04, 2004 12:23AM

Magma Copper Company was a posterboy for what "LEC transformation" could bring into the corporate world.

Do some research on where they are now and what happened to the mines in Arizona.

As for Reebok.....how do you feel about third world sweat shops?

LEC...leaders in the world for making pliable droids.
They shit in your mouth and call it sunshine.

Guy

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.