Gordon Brown and Landmark Education
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: July 13, 2007 02:13AM

I've been checking out a myspace groups of landmarkians, just for the fun, you can imagine what goes on. The last thread is about 'Where does the money go?'. It's hard to resist the temptation to write something like 'off shore' or 'fair labour violations' but that's not what this topic is about.

In this myspace group one of those weirdos who's actually from London posted that there is a rumor that Gordon Brown, the new UK prime minister, had taken the landmark forum four years ago. Now, I do believe it is bulls..t, I'm sure it is, but just to ask, has anyone heard the same?
Come to think of it, it would be good for this urban legends to be true. The uk media would expose and shame landmark worse than france 3 if a politician would be caught to be a lekkie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: maurice ()
Date: July 13, 2007 02:14AM

i'm not making this up, here's the link:

[tinyurl.com]

Please use Tinyurl if you are going to post a link this long.

Thanks,

EZ[/color:e20a54123f]

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: July 19, 2007 02:37AM

in my country no politician has ever done Landmark. There were always rumors that in the ILP somebody is talking to some really big guy ...

recently the rumor that Landmark (LEBD) is in touch with the FIFA ...

BIG IMPORTANT Landmark, transforming this planet, isn't it?

well, a big guy doing the Landmark forum with tap water during the breaks ? :twisted:

As far as I know, there are now exclusive Forums in nice locations with good food.

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: July 19, 2007 03:06AM

the bottomline as always: The major issue of Landmark are registrations, registrations. nearly NOTHING BUT the money counts, "statistics" ... other issues like people or transformation are only secondary and are discussed to keep registration high ...

The participation of big guys is only interesting to get more registrations for Landmark. The guys themself don't interest Landmark at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.