Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Brian Klemmer's company Klemmer & Associates exposed...
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: August 07, 2007 02:29PM

Save your money and avoid Klemmer. If you want to address core belief systems? Here you go...

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:26 PM Post subject: Klemmer & Associates claim of Christianity, and about Go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to deal with the concept of core belief systems from a biblical stand point?

Don't do Klemmers seminars. Even though they claim God is the one they identify as the creator. It is new age theology, and is based alot on what you will find in Scientology.

Here is a link to a very good resource that deals with core belief systems in a definitely biblical fashion. Plus it will deal with them in a more healthy, and effective manner in sucessful changing the destructive belief systems to healthier ones.

I am taking this, and have gone through all of Klemmers garbage philosophy seminars. Thankfully this is available for me to take now. It is helping me clear out the Klemmer garbage with healthier, and more relationally healthy belief sytems for being in our society.

Here is link to information on this stuff...

[www.genesisprocess.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Brian Klemmer's company Klemmer & Associates exposed...
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: August 10, 2007 11:37AM

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:29 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save your money and avoid Klemmer. If you want to address core belief systems? Here you go...

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:26 PM Post subject: Klemmer & Associates claim of Christianity, and about Go

If you want to deal with the concept of core belief systems from a biblical stand point?

Don't do Klemmers seminars. Even though they claim God is the one they identify as the creator. It is new age theology, and is based alot on what you will find in Scientology.

Here is a link to a very good resource that deals with core belief systems in a definitely biblical fashion. Plus it will deal with them in a more healthy, and effective manner in sucessful changing the destructive belief systems to healthier ones.

I am taking this, and have gone through all of Klemmers garbage philosophy seminars. Thankfully this is available for me to take now. It is helping me clear out the Klemmer garbage with healthier, and more relationally healthy belief sytems for being in our society.

Here is link to information on this stuff...

[www.genesisprocess.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.