brain washing in a godless big business cult
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: June 15, 2007 02:50PM

[b:2a05941ef4]brain washing in a godless big business cult[/b:2a05941ef4]

[www.youtube.com]

Watch this video and please let us know what you think.

Read the comments posted below the video as well.

THIS is a really, really powerful video, and a very interesting testimonial use of YOUTUBE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: June 15, 2007 02:52PM

Interesting.

Would this be an (cough) [i:3e65875c21]educational [/i:3e65875c21](cough) thing/event that she went to?

John

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: June 16, 2007 03:44AM

.... cool. Also I noticed, Landmark has a brand new strategy, they are buying many domain names, like www.landmarkselfexpession.com, landmarkasia.com, www.landmarkcurriculumforlivig.com that the information about the cult are removed from the front page in google.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 16, 2007 03:59AM

So if I understand you correctly, if I google landmark education I will get information about how it is cult like. But if I google Landmark self expression I wont' get cult links. And if I google Landmark cirriculum for living I won't get cult links. :?: :idea:

Date: June 16, 2007 04:06AM

question lady
So if I understand you correctly, if I google landmark education I will get information about how it is cult like. But if I google Landmark self expression I wont' get cult links. And if I google Landmark cirriculum for living I won't get cult links. :?: :idea:

Don't no about the US, but previously in, my country you have got landmarked..com and most other sites cult related information like this site on the front page. but now you are getting more and more new domain names from Landmark.

they have got money coming out of their ears

Date: June 16, 2007 04:12AM

look on this site

[www.caic.org.au]

Landmark claims private people have to remove information about them being a cult.

This is where the money goes, poor Landmark is criticized

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 16, 2007 04:36AM

MartinH
question lady

Don't no about the US,

I tried it and it is like that here in the USA. I guess until more people start talking about Landmark self expression [/size:1bcaa5ab93] [/size:1bcaa5ab93] and [/size:1bcaa5ab93]Landmark cirriculum for living[/size:1bcaa5ab93][/size:1bcaa5ab93] as being cult like, it will remain so. :wink:

Date: June 16, 2007 05:21PM

On the other hand, it works both ways. The counter-cult sites will update with articles addressing Landmark by their new name and the Google results will catch up.

I'm certain that you are right, though, about Landmark setting up as many web sites as possible in order to bump unfavorable articles off the first page of Google results.

John

Date: June 16, 2007 06:10PM

Just did a bit of searching, and it looks like the domain name they have registered is actually

[www.landmarkselfexpressionandleadershipprogram.com]
[i:98d201add1]
(which is very long for a domain name ..... is someone expected to actually type in these things????)[/i:98d201add1]

John

Date: June 16, 2007 06:32PM

yes, and
www.landmarkeducationasia
www.landmarkcurriculumforliving
www.landmarktheforum
landmark.co.uk
landmarkcommunicationcourses
landmarkteamleadership
landmarkthebenefits

bla bla
many will probably follow

landmarkrecruitingpressure
landmarkcult
landmarklawsuits
landmarknonsense
landmarksafestheworld
:twisted:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.