Executive Success Program/Nxivm
Posted by: Murph ()
Date: January 28, 2004 10:28PM

I just read the new article on the website about the woman who committed suicide last winter at an Anchorage, Alaska ESP intensive and to say the least, I'm outraged. I was involved with the program at that time and this was kept quiet.

I also had a very bad experience in one of their intensives. In my opinion: there is no one there qualified to handle extremely adverse reactions. The coaches and leaders are trained only in Neurolinguistic Programming. Psychology professionals are not typically allowed into the program. You are told there is a reason for this, but it's likely because what is going on there would be immediately apparent to them and they would be shut down. You are really on your own if you find yourself in the position this woman was likely in. I walked out, but escaped is more what it felt like. It was a horrible experience from which it took a bit of time to recover. I had many interesting and disappointing awarenesses as a result though as I came to realize what I felt they were really all about. I am no longer involved in any way and would discourage anyone who may be considering getting involved with this group.

The trainers were informed that this woman was talking about killing herself and their response was that she was manipulating everyone for attention!? I can just hear what they must have been telling her - why are you choosing to feel this way, what are you getting out of it, blah, blah, blah...., all of which only serve to make you feel worse. I guess they showed her who was in charge of the manipulation. Why was she not taken seriousaly and referred to a hospital? This would appear to be extremely irresponsible and dangerous behavior from a group who is trying to save the world by promoting ethical behavior and responsible choice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: January 30, 2004 11:56PM

Hey Murph thanks for posting! This one hits kinda close to home, literally. Im very close friends with several past participants. In fact, these NXIVM SCVMBAG$ are still desperatly trying to get permission to build their global head quarters in MY HOME TOWN. I had a very dear friend suffer a mental break down as a result of attending advanced training courses in 1999. What pissed me off about this was that my friend was also a friend of Nancy Sleasebag's (Salzman) youngest daughter Michelle. He basically attended at Michelles request, got sucked in and then screwed up by Nancy's reckless and barely legal meathods. After he attended the advance level trainging he went away to college then suffered an emotional and physilogical breakdown and had to return home within weeks of his first semester. He was 19 years old at the time......

Honestly I dont know how this group manages to continue to draw clients, if anyone payed attention to his history they would know that VanGoofball, aka Kieth Raniere, is nothing more than a failed con artist (Consumer Buyline Scam). He was slapped with a restraining order on behalf of an ex girlfriend because he was harassing her for dumping him. He claimed that she was destined to give birth to his child. This child was to usher in a new age for all humanity. Can anyone say "Psycho!!!"??

Nancy "Prefect" (or as I like to call her Prefart, or Pretard) Salzman is not trained as a psycho therapist. She was barely qualified enough to become a nurse. If anything she is merely Kieths puppet, smart enough to pull a group together but not smart enough to realize what kind of social cancer she is dealing with in Raniere.

I sincerely hope that this little thread acts as a lightning rod for Vanguards sheep much as the BDSM thread attracted the Goreans. If you thought you saw hostility when I was posting my thoughts on their game wait untill these NXIVM clowns start lining up. Not that I expect them to show up by any stretch of reality. Vanguard is a coward who has stepped on alot of toes all over the country with his scams, it wouldnt supprise me if somewhere down south one of his Consumer Buyline victims was polishing a shot gun and having Vanguard enscribed on a shell casing. In fact it would tickle me to no end to read a news article describing the messy scene left behind by the aforementioned shot gun vs 240 IQ encounter.

Posted by: Templar ()
Date: February 04, 2004 07:02AM

Just saw the article on the main page. Now Kieth and Nancy have blood on their hands. Somone ought to charge Kieth and Nancy for the death of this woman. Why should NXIVM be free to operate and potentially harm or kill someone else? Here's to hoping the next casualty in the body count is either Kieth or Nancy, or preferably both! Cheers!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.