Current Page: 9 of 33
Quest (Johannesburg South Africa)
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:24AM

Shadow, earlier you said:

I had to see my Doctor (who is a South African) this afternoon...She told me that her used to work as the head of the Human Resources Company in South Africa. The firm started mandating that everyone take the course (Quest), her sister refused to have any part of it and had to resign her position

That's very interesting... one place I'll be sure not to apply for a job at, or employ anyone from. Problem is - I can't find the Human Resources Company on google... maybe they went out of business? If you go back to your doctor, could you possibly double-check the name for me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:27AM

Sorry for the confusion, Sane AGain,

no company name available,,,she WAS the Head of the Human Resources DEPARTMENT of a large company, that is all my Doctor told me...but what I found interesting was, she was sort of getting ready to move towards the door, as we had almost finished the consult, but as soon as she heard the name Landmark, she stopped in her tracks, and paid close attention to what I was saying.....

Date: August 18, 2007 02:33AM

Thanks elena, (ellen)
I will check that link,

"Shad"

Posted by: elena ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:40AM

Maxui

a·buse /v. əˈbyuz; n. əˈbyus/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[v. uh-byooz; n. uh-byoos] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb,

to speak insultingly, harshly, and unjustly to or about;

Your comment is abusive in and of itself.

There's a big difference between what I say here and what cults DO. Here's a hint: I'm not trying to pick your pocket or get you to ~enroll~ your friends & family.

I couldnt give a monkeys if you joined my "cult" or not and again I AM NOT HERE TO RECRUIT- This would be the LAST place I would come to recruit anyone if indeed I was in the recruitment business.

LOLOL...

Tell me another one. I always love it when "grads" show up here and try to use their ~tools~ and their ~technology~ to counter the critics or attempt to engage in some pretense of ~conversation.~

I find you boring and predictable - no matter what I say I am the enemy - that much is clear.

Gee, you already know all the bad news yet you talk them up, promote, and defend them anyway. Curious, don't you imagine?

I have not mistaken this for the whole. for me this was the beginning of something not the be all and end all.

You are just as predictable in the automatic slating of things you don't agree with.

If its not with us its against us.
that is supreme arrogance.

see previous re abusive.

Sweet jesus.

Self indulgent sicophants feeding off each others misery.

You are right and if anyone says otherwise they are in collusion with the Evil Cult.

You all deserve each other

LOL...

It doesn't take much to get right down to the nastiness of the average LGAT "grad" once you scratch the surface of their superficial niceness. Or, as per usual, it is the poorly-indoctrinated and poorly-trained who wash up here who think they have any ammunition against critics. Didn't they warn you to stay away from the internet?

(I have a hard time taking anyone seriously when they can't even spell the insult they think they can hurl at me.)

Ellen

Date: August 18, 2007 02:58AM

:lol: yep....I don't even KNOW what a "sicophant" is, is it part of the elephant family?

later,
"Shad"

Date: August 18, 2007 03:13AM

"Self indulgent sicophants[sic] feeding off each others misery"...hmmmmm, - sounds to me like a case of "pot calling the kettle black"

Posted by: elena ()
Date: August 18, 2007 04:08AM

The Shadow

And specifically I STILL don't know which LGAT programme Mauxi participated in, and I am just curious about his shyness about giving us the name...IF it was/is so wonderful for him, why does he not want to devulge the name of the programme?

Just Curious,
"Shad"

I had a look back and this is how Maxui titled his first post which is where I got the impression he had taken John-Roger's Insight (MSIA) Training, which is one of the sicker of the LGATs, mostly because of John-Roger himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08-13-2007 11:22 AM Post subject: Insight Training
Hi

I am a graduate of one of these workshops.

I did the first workshop and the second and I can honestly say that they helped my change my life for the better....

Date: August 18, 2007 05:18AM

Hi Elena,

right, thanks....I did look back to try to find out but I guess I missed that....

thanks for the clarification.

"shad"

Date: August 18, 2007 05:22AM

p.s.

I'm reading the paper by Singer and Ofshe, "Attacks on Peripheral versus Central Elements of Self and the Impact of Thought Reforming Techniques" whew! quite a lot to absorb, it will take me awhile to read and correctly interpret/integrate....

Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 18, 2007 04:13PM

Thanks elena, I missed that too.

Maxui wrote:

08-13-2007 11:22 AM Post subject: [b:81257fff2c]Insight Training [/b:81257fff2c]
Hi

I am a graduate of one of these workshops.

Seems pretty clear to me. Maxui, looks like you need a top-up at one of your integrity meetings.

The Insight Training Center in South Africa is run by Dr Baruch Banai. Courses include Turning Point, Joyspring and The Mile and are run from what Baruch calls "The Centre of Light" in Fourways.

Just so we know what we're talking about here.

He's also been a guest speaker and seems to have links with an organisation called "Going for Gold"

[www.going4gold.co.za]
[www.going4gold.co.za]

which is :lol: the south african distributor of the movie "The Secret"

Going4Gold International is dedicated to the personal and financial empowerment of normal people everywhere. As well as being the distributor of The Secret movie, Going4Gold provides seminars and educational products to encourage people to better their lives through positive thinking and feeling.

Current Page: 9 of 33

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.