Googled Lonny and got this
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: January 28, 2004 05:04AM

This short article sums up LF in so many ways. First, the "conversations" that were held in my Forum were about as extensive as the examples given in the article. The ridicule was about the same as described, and then that was the end of the discussion.

Secondly, it sounds good to refer to a professional, here Dr. Nancy Zapolski. They just forget to mention that she is VP of LEC.

[www.kstp.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: January 28, 2004 01:38PM

I can hear the fax from Art's office now sending those warning pages! :eek:

I love the part where the FL says with authority: "you can't brainwash people in 3 days..."
I didn't know Lonny McLaughlin was a brainwashing expert.:rolleyes: :D
Nancy is really an amazing creation...she can hold that smile while spitting venom.
Mrs.Goebbels reincarnated
"It's not lay psychology....it's transformation..."
:rolleyes: :eek: :confused:
She know the statistics on how many people will be fooled by her presentation.
They've been conning for 30 years now.
Poor girl with the baby, huh?
Wait til she wonders where her life went off to....

Date: January 29, 2004 01:06AM

Lonny's talent lies in turning the tears on and off with amazing speed and without slicing onions, but not well enough to recruit. He actually said that we were a tough group. (A volunteer and friend of a forum participant said our group had a very low recruitment). Poor Lonny apologized to his Dad, a retired marine who made fun of Lonny's career choice (hairdressing biz), for running a racket on General Dad - you know, the one where you get beat over the head and it's your fault for feeling terrible about it and putting some distance between yourself and the beater??? Sitting here now, 2 yrs later, I recall thinking the forum people were nuts. I wonder if I had done the forum early on, like my doc suggested, if I would have thought it was all really crazy and just run like hell from him. Hindsight is 20/20 tho, isn't it.

Posted by: Rookie ()
Date: January 29, 2004 04:27AM

Hope said: Hindsight is 20/20 tho, isn't it.

Not necessarily.

If you can start your life from scratch again, do you think it would be perfect?

Of course not.

It would probably turn out very similar. Because you are the same person.

Where ever you go, there you are.

Why do people make the same mistakes over and over and over?

Date: January 29, 2004 08:51AM

Rookie,

I recall sitting at the forum watching the leader turn on the tears and marveling at the fact that he does this every week. There were other parts of the forum that I realized were staged (like the "plants"). So, here I'm simply wondering if I had done the forum first, instead of having LE technology slowly introduced and implanted over 2 yrs without knowing it was LE tech, would I have run. I'm leaning towards saying yes. A good analogy is developing a taste for some kind of stinky cheese. After a while, you change your thinking about the smell. Same thing happened here. After a long manipulation, the Forum didn't seem so bad, but I would have spit it out on the first try.

The worst part of doing the forum was realizing that the doctor had been using me as a guinea pig to see if he could pull off transforming me, taking the credit for it, and then starting his own LGAT - all at the expense of my health.

I'm not talking about starting my life from scratch again and expecting it to be perfect.

Posted by: Rookie ()
Date: January 31, 2004 08:09AM

<<<Hope wrote:
The worst part of doing the forum was realizing that the doctor had been using me as a guinea pig to see if he could pull off transforming me, taking the credit for it, and then starting his own LGAT - all at the expense of my health. >>>

Did your doctor confide this in you?

How do you know this was his intention?

Why would he pick you as his guinea pig?

Sounds like a very interesting story.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.