Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:29PM

vlinden
This story of Ghost Dancer's wife was riveting. I was up until 3 am reading it. I think it's a very important thread because he is so rooted, so damn NORMAL, so sane and sure of who he is, and what his family means to him, and he is articulate and blows that PSI apologist and recruiter out of the water.

He represents everything the LGAT people are lacking; perspective, clarity, sense of value and responsibility. SANITY.

I want to know what happened to his wife. I hope he posts again and that things haven't spiraled even further down into chaos for him.

It sounds like PSI really does a number on people. Do they put something in the water? This is serious mind control and absolute irresponsibility.

vlinden, I read this thread and was struck with the same feeling. perspective, clarity, value, responsibility and NORMAL. It was right on the mark. When I read his story I felt like I was reliving what I went through. I too hope things worked out for him.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 05, 2008 08:52AM

Samuel
vlinden
This story of Ghost Dancer's wife was riveting. I was up until 3 am reading it. I think it's a very important thread because he is so rooted, so damn NORMAL, so sane and sure of who he is, and what his family means to him, and he is articulate and blows that PSI apologist and recruiter out of the water.

He represents everything the LGAT people are lacking; perspective, clarity, sense of value and responsibility. SANITY.

I want to know what happened to his wife. I hope he posts again and that things haven't spiraled even further down into chaos for him.

It sounds like PSI really does a number on people. Do they put something in the water? This is serious mind control and absolute irresponsibility.

vlinden, I read this thread and was struck with the same feeling. perspective, clarity, value, responsibility and NORMAL. It was right on the mark. When I read his story I felt like I was reliving what I went through. I too hope things worked out for him.

vlinden, I couldn't agree more. I too wonder how Ghost Dancer is doing and if he made out 'ok' with his wife. I fear though that with my experience with PSI I seriously doubt it. I wish you the best with your efforts to get your ex away from Landmark (or Landmine as I heard it called).

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: February 07, 2008 11:01AM

Steve989
Samuel
vlinden

vlinden, I couldn't agree more. I too wonder how Ghost Dancer is doing and if he made out 'ok' with his wife. I fear though that with my experience with PSI I seriously doubt it. I wish you the best with your efforts to get your ex away from Landmark (or Landmine as I heard it called).

I gained quite a bit of insight into this group after reading Ghost Dancer's comments. I agree he was very grounded in his heart/mind and feelings when it came to his family. I wished there were more men like him.

Date: February 11, 2008 10:40AM

Ok, does this happen to anyone else? Your husband/wife leaves you after their return from PSI7, divorces their spouse, and then starts calling a few months afterward asking them/you if you would consider taking the basic, because of a quota to enroll new people?

My ex-husband is calling me constantly and generally making an ass of himself trying to get me to enroll in this crap. I heard from a friend of mine and he had the gall to call her and ask her and her husband if they would be interested. Naturally she called me and told me what had occurred and I had to embarrass myself and tell her that he was brainwashed by this group. She said he was very insistent with the enrollment and she said she would have to think about it as a polite way to blow him off. Then she calls me and I had to tell her what this was all about. I told her about PSI and asked her to check it out on the web as I'm sure I came off sounding like I had lost my mind. She must have thought I was crazy when I told her and she did check. I'm just glad I didn't lose a friend over this, or worse break up a marriage because he was interested in enrolling my friends. I called my ex-husband and told him in no uncertain terms that if he continued with these phone calls, emails, and text messages I was going to have him arrested for harassment. I'm glad he found PSI and left because he has been a major pain in my butt in the last few months. Damn, thinking about this, I think I've talked to him more in the past two months then I did in the last six months of our marriage. This co-insides with his move to the "white light."

Date: February 19, 2008 09:46AM

I just got off the phone with my ex-husband. It seems that he can't obtain enough "enrollments" to his PSI courses. Courses/Seminars, what a joke.

Anyway he was crying, actually crying, that he was told by his group leader(?) that if he can't meet his quota for enrollments they are going to kick him out of his PLD(?) group. Apparently he's only half way through the 90 day course and he's being "held accountable" for his failure to meet his commitments. When he told me this I asked him where was his commitment to me and our marriage?

I told him to stop the phone calls, text messages and the emails. I told him that I wasn't interested in taking these courses and screwing up my mind with the claptrap. He again starts reciting "scriptures" from his PSI Bible(?) He refuses to listen that I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if any of you PSI trolls are out there tell him I am not interested and maybe you, and he, should take "HELL NO" for an answer.

Sorry if I offended anyone, except of course for the PSI trolls. I have no problem offending you.

Date: February 23, 2008 07:20AM

I wasn't offended, but then again I am a PSI troll, or is that DRONE????

Date: February 23, 2008 07:21AM

oppsss, I mean "I am NOT a PSI Troll."

Date: February 23, 2008 11:28PM

Ghost Dancer, if you're still out there I ask that you respond. I was wondering what ever happen to your wife. Did she come out of this after her legal problems. The reason I'm asking is my ex-husband is going crazy with the PSI crap and is making some decisions that are totally against his character. He's gone through several relationships since his return from the ranch and is now in Las Vegas getting married to yet another woman, whom he only met a couple of weeks ago.

Date: February 28, 2008 08:57AM

I wondering about that myself.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 01, 2008 11:22AM

Mary K
I just got off the phone with my ex-husband. It seems that he can't obtain enough "enrollments" to his PSI courses. Courses/Seminars, what a joke.

Anyway he was crying, actually crying, that he was told by his group leader(?) that if he can't meet his quota for enrollments they are going to kick him out of his PLD(?) group. Apparently he's only half way through the 90 day course and he's being "held accountable" for his failure to meet his commitments. When he told me this I asked him where was his commitment to me and our marriage?

I told him to stop the phone calls, text messages and the emails. I told him that I wasn't interested in taking these courses and screwing up my mind with the claptrap. He again starts reciting "scriptures" from his PSI Bible(?) He refuses to listen that I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if any of you PSI trolls are out there tell him I am not interested and maybe you, and he, should take "HELL NO" for an answer.

Sorry if I offended anyone, except of course for the PSI trolls. I have no problem offending you.

Again following a pattern. Enrollments were very important with my ex-wife as well. This was called PLD. PSI is a scam.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.