Current Page: 12 of 21
Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: April 29, 2008 12:52PM

Steve989
Check this out. This idiot says he can increase your wealth if you took courses in Landmark and PSI Seminars.

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Removed; Wished I could say GOODBYE to PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: May 13, 2008 10:41AM

Has anyone had any luck bring a lawsuit against PSI?

Date: May 14, 2008 07:08AM

Mary K

I don't know Mary. If this guy is any indication you have nothing to worry about. He can't even spell "BUSINESS." Follow the link.

www.linkedin.com/pub/4/970/583

Date: May 21, 2008 12:29PM

Steve989
Mary K

I don't know Mary. If this guy is any indication you have nothing to worry about. He can't even spell "BUSINESS." Follow the link.

www.linkedin.com/pub/4/970/583

Hahaha, I checked that out and he misspelled it twice and its very obvious. And he plans on working for PSI seminars full time. That is funny.

Date: June 14, 2008 10:55PM

Steve thought you be interested:

If this weren’t my life I’d be laughing my butt off. Now if you have been following my story with the ex-husband and his “challenges” with PSI add this to the mix. He leaves me after his return from PSI7, marries another PSI Graduate, who turns around and takes him for all he has in a very short period of time. She leaves him which causes him to have a nervous breakdown. He spends two weeks in the hospital and is discharged.

Now comes the ironic part. He decides he needs a new relationship. He joins a dating service and starts emailing another woman. They meet and he finds out she just finished the Leadership Program for guess what? PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She tells him that she left her husband after her return from PSI7 and has to resort to a dating service to meet people. She complained to him that her relationships don’t last long. Wonder why that is?

Date: June 16, 2008 05:12AM

Damn, this sounds like what my ex-wife did.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: June 22, 2008 12:50AM

Mary K
Steve thought you be interested:

If this weren’t my life I’d be laughing my butt off. Now if you have been following my story with the ex-husband and his “challenges” with PSI add this to the mix. He leaves me after his return from PSI7, marries another PSI Graduate, who turns around and takes him for all he has in a very short period of time. She leaves him which causes him to have a nervous breakdown. He spends two weeks in the hospital and is discharged.

Now comes the ironic part. He decides he needs a new relationship. He joins a dating service and starts emailing another woman. They meet and he finds out she just finished the Leadership Program for guess what? PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She tells him that she left her husband after her return from PSI7 and has to resort to a dating service to meet people. She complained to him that her relationships don’t last long. Wonder why that is?

Mary,
Oh my God!!!! If this were happening to someone else this would be funny. But I can relate as a couple of years ago I could have been the woman dating your husband. Now I am angry!!

Posted by: X of PSI Zombie ()
Date: June 28, 2008 02:23PM

I wished I had been more forceful with my husband when he started taking this "course." I lost more than I gained. My husband lost his mind and I lost my husband. I wished I could sue these people and put them out of business.

Date: July 05, 2008 12:27AM

I found this on another website. Can you believe the attitude of this woman. "Broken People" my ass. I refuse to believe I was the "broken" one in my relationship with my wife. She's reminds me of the self-centered bitch I was married too. Sorry if I offended anyone. But this PSI bullshit still pisses me off.

"PSI Seminars' vision since the beginning is 'World Peace, One Mind at a Time.' If ever that message needed to be heard, it's now. PSI is the OLDEST personal-growth education company in the world, and for a good reason--- Based on Results: it's the Best there is!

This was the best investment in ME I could have ever made. I learned so much about communication, stress-reduction, leadership, intention, goal setting, committment, contribution, and breaking through obstacles. I learned that I am NOT a victim to circumstances- and I am RESPONSIBLE for my experiences- and what I choose to think and do about things.

No outside force can 'make me' do anything... (nor can any 4-day class 'ruin' someone's life... that's victim mentality). The wars and strife in this world come from VICTIM and SCARCITY thinking (like a lot of what I'm reading on this website)--- and you're either part of the problem or part of the solution. I, for one, choose to think RESPONSIBLY and ABUNDANTLY. I am responsible for ME, and there are plenty of resources in the universe for everyone to have what they need.

As a result of taking this class (and all of the advanced courses), I'm married to the man of my dreams (whom I met at a PSI event), I own several investment properties, I have more liberty and time freedom and I have an enormous network of close friends who are supportive, loving, and hold me accountable to what I say I want.

I highly recommend this class to any professional/leader/business owner/entrepreneur to take themselves to the next level of success!

(I do not recommend this class to 'broken' people who are looking to get 'fixed'... this class is conducted on a very high level of consciousness, and, based on some of the reports on this site--- might be too advanced for some people).

(name removed)
San Diego, California
U.S.A."

Posted by: X of PSI Zombie ()
Date: July 13, 2008 01:15PM

Yes, I could believe it. After dealing with my ex-husband and his PSI adventures these last six years I'd believe anything.

Current Page: 12 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.