Current Page: 11 of 21
Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 03, 2008 12:40AM

Mary do you have any idea what your husband's team number is? I found an interesting email on a yahoo group and posted it on the other PSI thread. Was wondering if he was associated with his "team."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: March 06, 2008 11:09AM

Ghost you really need to come back.

Date: March 11, 2008 10:52AM

I just found this on this site: It made for some interesting reading. I could not believe someone had the nerve to admit that PSI is having several problems keeping their people in line.

[www.ripoffreport.com]

"I am from Denver and have watched (name removed) being a sexual predator in the PSI class. He teaches the class and then gets women to trust him and leads women on with lies and convinces them to have sex with him. I know of several already he has done this too and was disgusted that this was part of the program. It leads to the question; is this what goes on in this cult company? No better than Jim Jones for the most part. I have even written the owner Jane several months ago (several times) and see that nothing has changed so she must be Okaying this as I have let her know. The fact that she does nothing only confirms the company is sick as she has been made fully aware. My husband has asked me not to be involved anymore than what I already am and that was contacting the right person which I did. Yet to spite all my concern it obviously didn't matter. I am disgusted. I thought J**e was a person of integrity which is what they preach at you but if integrity means being emotionally opened up by a sexual predator teaching you then watching this go on to woman after woman after woman please give us all a break. I am not the only one who has watched this I can only assume others have told J**e the owner as I have myself. I will warn others if I have too to beware.

Dear (name removed),
I am responding to your narrow minded complaint. I have been around the classes for over 10 years. These are the best courses around. J**e has hired the best there is. These are real people, with real lives. Tim has done these classes for at least 10 years that I know of. He has done all of my family members basics. He is best instructor bar none. Has he had relationships with graduates? Of course he has. Find one man in this company who hasn't. Let me broaden your small scope!!!

(Name Removed) was the best of all the PSI instructors; he was in and out of rehabs the whole time, serious drug addiction, and a sex-alcohol. Do you know any other great men with this issue??? He changed more lives for the better than anyone I know of. Did he struggle with his woman issues (many times!!!!!!!?)

Greg K (area director LA) just recently stole a graduate’s wife and is living with her.
M*** and J*** (speakers at Principia) enjoyed a three-way with (name removed) (lucky) (recognize the name? President of PSI World's daughter)
My girlfriend walked in on a chick from Las Vegas, shall I say pleasuring B*** and C**** (Area Directors of SF and Phoenix) at the same time at Principia behind the tent.
(Name removed) (Area Director Denver) has a mistress that he flies in almost weekly, not to mention his ' Denver stable.' I know personally that every instructor has slept with a graduate; I have slept with 2 of them myself.

I could go on and on!!! Here is a truth. All of these men are great men. The boys in this company bring in the money!!! The girls spend it.

Your attack on J*** is misguided, I think. We are all adults and make our own choices! The women involved also made choices. Find me one company that does not have these issues.

J*** has the oldest seminar company in the US. 33 years of the best courses on the planet. You will not find another Woman who cares more deeply about people than her. If anyone deserves a Nobel peace it is her (not Al Gore).

Does she have to deal with a lot of crap like we all do, who own companies. Yes.

Give her a break; the work is great the people are human. Enjoy it!!!

(Reply)
Talk bout narrowed minded!!!! Have you read what you wrote here? You have been around the classes for over 10 years? Can you even spell BRAINWASHING? T** has done all of your family members basic's? How many of those family members have thrown away their relationships with their loved ones? T** has had relationships with graduates? How ethical is that? I assume he is being paid to teach these classes right? He was supposed to maintain his objectivity you closed minded idiot.

***** is the best PSI instructor(?) is in and out of rehab, is a drug addict and a sex alcoholic, but has changed more lives “ the better.” How? How does he change the lives of these people for the better? Does he screw these women behind the barn? Does he take advantage of these women when their defenses are lower during the BRAINWASHING?

***** stole a grad wife and is living with her. Again another ethical violation.

M*** and J**** enjoyed a three-way with ***** and you consider her lucky or the two guys?

Your girlfriend walked in on a woman having sex with two area directors of PSI at a Principia tent and you see nothing wrong with that. I thought PSI was supposed to enlighten people and make their lives better. What example are they setting? What exactly are you trying to say?

M***, area director of Denver, has a mistress he flies in weekly? Is she another PSI graduate that has been BRAINWASHED to believe the lies of PSI? And you could go on and on? Please do because it sounds like you have an axe to grind with PSI even though you say J*** had the oldest seminar in the country with the best courses in 33 years on the planet. And J*** does care about her people as long as they keep bringing in the MONEY.

As for me. PSI is a cult. Pure and simple. It destroyed the mind of my wife and turned her into a mindless drone. It destroyed her mind and she lost more than she gained. How did it “improve” her life? Well if didn't. It destroyed her mind; cost me my marriage and mental anguish for my daughters. What would you tell them? We all have a lot of crap to deal with in life; but why does PSI add to it?

And I think you should give ******** a break because the work is NOT great, it's bulls*it!!"

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: March 14, 2008 09:43AM

Steve989
Mary do you have any idea what your husband's team number is? I found an interesting email on a yahoo group and posted it on the other PSI thread. Was wondering if he was associated with his "team."

No Steve, I'm sorry I don't know; but I'll ask him the next time I talk with him.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 14, 2008 02:53PM

Hi Mary K,

please PM me. I would like to see if I can be of assistance to you. I live in Europe but we can chat via PM or phone.

Maybe you have read my threads about Landmark Education.

Good luck!

Ghost's story is really sad. Hope the situation i better now.

nettie
an ex introduction leader who enrolled a person who ended up hanging himself. Landmark destroyed his life

Date: March 16, 2008 10:55PM

Mary K
Steve989

No Steve, I'm sorry I don't know; but I'll ask him the next time I talk with him.

That's ok Mary. It was no big deal.

Date: April 08, 2008 08:08PM

nettie
Hi Mary K,

please PM me. I would like to see if I can be of assistance to you. I live in Europe but we can chat via PM or phone.

Maybe you have read my threads about Landmark Education.

Good luck!

Ghost's story is really sad. Hope the situation i better now.

nettie
an ex introduction leader who enrolled a person who ended up hanging himself. Landmark destroyed his life

Nettie, hope things are well for you. I was wondering if you could look at this youtube and give me your opinion. Is PSI similar to Landmark?

[youtube.com]

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: April 09, 2008 01:56AM

Hi - the way she talks about how she benefited from PSI Basic is a copy of how we were trained to share in landmark. You state that your life has changed and you then talk about what happened and then you close with the remark "had I not done the basic this would never have happened".

So my conclusion is that PSI is a ripoff off landmark and they have a similar training for people in how to enroll new recruits.

I am doing quite ok. I will now participate in a study done by a professor in psychology to show what happens when entering a cult.

nettie
the somewhat tired person who will sleep peacefully when all LGATs are gone...only kidding - I sleep well because now I speak up against them.

Date: April 10, 2008 12:40PM

nettie
Hi - the way she talks about how she benefited from PSI Basic is a copy of how we were trained to share in landmark. You state that your life has changed and you then talk about what happened and then you close with the remark "had I not done the basic this would never have happened".

So my conclusion is that PSI is a ripoff off landmark and they have a similar training for people in how to enroll new recruits.

I am doing quite ok. I will now participate in a study done by a professor in psychology to show what happens when entering a cult.

nettie
the somewhat tired person who will sleep peacefully when all LGATs are gone...only kidding - I sleep well because now I speak up against them.

Nettie, thanks for your response. I found this site this evening.

www.psiseminarsblog.com

I couldn't believe these people. They all seem to be saying the same thing. There is one video there where they keep showing the same girl with a nose-ring. It looks so staged.

Date: April 19, 2008 12:13PM

Check this out. This idiot says he can increase your wealth if you took courses in Landmark and PSI Seminars.

[sandiego.craigslist.org]

Current Page: 11 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.