Date: November 30, 2007 07:07AM

"Believe the LIE of PSI."

My ex-wife still believes the LIE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: December 08, 2007 11:17PM

www.thevillagenews.com/story.php?story_id=27029#comments

Don't know if this will work but this is a link to a news article on PSI Seminars. You can leave comments.

Date: December 17, 2007 11:34AM

Did anyone see “The Simpson’s” tonight.

There was another reference to PSI on it tonight.

Homer was reliving his past and he came upon a cell-phone from a company called “Synergy Wireless.”

This struck me was being very funny. “Wired” into the cosmic reality, maybe?

I wondered if someone, a writer maybe, with someone he lost to PSI Seminars?

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: December 22, 2007 09:12PM

Steve989
Did anyone see “The Simpson’s” tonight.

There was another reference to PSI on it tonight.

Homer was reliving his past and he came upon a cell-phone from a company called “Synergy Wireless.”

This struck me was being very funny. “Wired” into the cosmic reality, maybe?

I wondered if someone, a writer maybe, with someone he lost to PSI Seminars?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Date: January 10, 2008 10:48AM

I found this post on another web site and thought I would share with you. This man (or woman) is just as screwed up as I was with PSI Seminars. Does PSI break up marriages? YES IT DOES. The nerve of this person to say "PSI does nothing to anyone." They screw with minds.

"Does PSI break up marriages?

PSI does nothing to anyone. It's a class, that teaches tools, but it physically (notice the key word here: PHYSICALLY, does not mentally.) does not do anything to anyone, ever. People do things with the tools they are given, and since a major anchor of all PSI Seminars courses is personal responsibility, in the event that a student is in a relationship with someone that is not healthy emotionally, physically, or intellectually, then a result of living a life of responsibility might be to actually take action and get out of an abusive relationship for once. Taken from a different perspective, referring to the above theme that PSI Seminars is a business, how would a business that is based on WORD OF MOUTH do if it created estranged relationships in all its students? Doesn't that seems counterproductive to the purpose of running a business where profit is directly linked to recruiting new students?

PSI is teaching personal responsibility courses so if someone is in a negative relationship once they realize that fact, ending the negative relationship is a responsible thing to do. In any event, as a company that teaches personal relationship communication techniques, PSI prides itself on helping students create #10 relationships. That's the goal. Unfortunately, the reality is that many students who attend PSI classes are already involved in relationships that are seldom at a #10. This #10 is a personal scale, so there is no standard, it's just a question asked. Moreover, PSI stresses honesty in relationships, and honesty to self. Again many students who come to PSI classes realize that for years they have lived a life disconnected and void of personal honesty and integrity. If they honestly realize they should no longer be involved with someone and leaving the failing relationship is their choice, then PSI would probably support those people, whether grads or not."

The more I read this the madder I get. I was in a healthy relationship with a very wonderful man and threw it away because I failed him. He didn't fail me. I threw away my first marriage because I met a "wonderful group" of people who told me that my husband was holding me back so I needed to leave him behind. Number 10 relationship? I had a number 10 relationship and left him behind and ended up with a loser believing he was the one for me. He used me as much as PSI did.

"PSI prides itself on helping students create honest relationships." They create nothing but shallow, self-centered drones.

Date: January 15, 2008 07:49AM

I found what PSI stands for.

I saw an episode of the Simpson’s on Sunday and PSI was mentioned. PSI stood for "(P)oor (S)elf (I) steem...

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: January 21, 2008 11:35AM

Jeri
"PSI prides itself on helping students create honest relationships." They create nothing but shallow, self-centered drones.

My God exactly. My husband became a very shallow person.

Date: February 02, 2008 07:34AM

Mary K
Jeri

My God exactly. My husband became a very shallow person.

Yup, a shallow, self-centered person.

Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 03, 2008 03:06AM

So, if I understand this correctly, PSI is supporting people in throwing away relationships that are now deemed negative. Do they ever support people in WORKING on those relationships, if by any chance they are not WHOLLY negative? And what are the parameters for determining what is negative?

Wow, a group that will support people in completely abandoning others. This is fabulous, where do I sign up?

Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 03, 2008 03:15AM

This story of Ghost Dancer's wife was riveting. I was up until 3 am reading it. I think it's a very important thread because he is so rooted, so damn NORMAL, so sane and sure of who he is, and what his family means to him, and he is articulate and blows that PSI apologist and recruiter out of the water.

He represents everything the LGAT people are lacking; perspective, clarity, sense of value and responsibility. SANITY.

I want to know what happened to his wife. I hope he posts again and that things haven't spiraled even further down into chaos for him.

It sounds like PSI really does a number on people. Do they put something in the water? This is serious mind control and absolute irresponsibility.

Current Page: 9 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.