Current Page: 5 of 21
PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: June 26, 2007 11:26AM

Nason, I'm sorry. I wanted to respond to your post. I am sorry about your wife. I will pray for you that she comes to her senses. God Bless You.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 29, 2007 11:24AM

I have to ask anyone who has been through this. Is it normal (well not normal) for the person that’s involved in this to act fine one minute and go 180 the other. My wife is up, then down, then up again. She seems to get her “fix” after she talks to her “PSI Buddy” then I get the speech that I don’t support her in life. I talked her into going to counseling but after a few sessions she threw the idea away and wants me to attend the basic (which is not going the happen).

She still hasn’t gone out to find a job and I find her getting up in the middle of the night getting on the computer and checking the emails from her group. The girls are telling me they are feeling the tension when we’re both home and I am about ready to throw her out and have her see the support she is going to get from her group. I feel like I’m home alone even when she is here. It’s like living with a stranger and not my wife.

I am at my wits end.

Anyone with suggestions? Because I feel like I’m running out of options.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 29, 2007 11:43AM

Ghost Dancer,

That's how it is with my husband. His real self is there one minute and after talking with his "releasing buddies" cult self is back.

I'm about at the point of realizing I've done all I could and I need to save myself. (It's been 6 months since the seminar.)

I suggest you schedule a consultation with a lawyer to find out what you can do to protect yourself financially whether you stay or go and get some information about your options.

And you might consider an intervention with Mr. Ross.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 08:23AM

Ghost, after the problem I've had with this PSI bullshit I would agree with Question Lady, get a lawyer and protect yourself. I have been living this PSI nightmare for three years and I am still suffering the effects of this as the ex-wife is still under the influence.

My best to you

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: July 05, 2007 08:33AM

I have a question about getting OUT of an lgat, or, getting an lgat out of a person. If an lgat-er never knows about the programming to which they were subjected, are they ever OUT of the lgat? Or, by the very nature of thought reform is knowledge of it required to shed it?

I consider myself OUT. My sister says that she is out, however she emphatically denies that the "course" involved psychological manipulation.

Steve, is your wife currently still actively involved, or is she more like my sister . . . not technically involved but still "under the influence"?

skeptic

Date: July 06, 2007 10:13AM

Well it seems like my wife went off the deep end this past weekend. I heard from her father and he asked why my wife asked him for a loan of $4000.00 dollars. I was floored to say the least. I told him what his daughter had gotten involved with and he looked at me like I was crazy. When I started to explain what I’ve been going through the past two months he said it was not possible that his daughter could be that stupid. I explained to him that this was not a matter of being stupid; that it’s a matter of the group influencing her to believe things according to their reality. I asked him what he was going to do about the money and he said he was inclined to give it to her, but he changed his mind once I told him what she was involved in.

He also told me he thought she was acting somewhat strangely the past few weeks and was surprised when she quit her job last month. I think he had a heart to heart talk with her on Monday and gave her a speech to get her head out of her ass. She came home from her visit with her Dad very upset and somewhat pissed off.

That night she took out her frustration with me and the girls and after a while I asked her to take a ride with me; that we needed to talk. Once on the road I stopped at a park and frankly told her that she did need to get her head out of her ass or I was going to throw her out and file for divorce. I told her that if she fought it I would spend every last dollar I had to make sure there was nothing left for her to go after, thereby being denied the money she wants and needs for her PSI attitude.

I told her I was tired of this whole thing. I am tired of the constant strain this has caused me and my daughters. I told her that she needs to think about what she is doing to herself and her family, meaning us. I told her that I would make it my mission in life to see that she will rule the day she ever heard of this PSI BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry if I sound like a hard ass, but I am not going to take this crap from her anymore. I told her her PSI buddies would be arrested for trespassing if I find them at my house again.

I told her that I am going to enforce the news rules for “my cult;” meaning my family. I think she knew I meant business because she was shaking during the ride home and told me that she was surprised she made it home because she was afraid of me during our conversation in the car. I told her she had every reason to be afraid, as I was not going to take any more shit from her. No more lies, no more secrets and effective next week she was going to be looking for a job, or else. I said to her that I would treat her like a child if I had too and if she so much as looks like she is going to break the rules she will be moving in with her new found PSI buddies. Let’s see if they will support her because they once held her ropes during the exercises at the ranch.

I cannot believe what this has done to me. I have never threatened my wife before. I hope this ends and soon.

I feel like I have been emotionally raped because of this and I can’t take it anymore.

Posted by: Chastain ()
Date: July 06, 2007 10:30AM

[/quote]I feel like I have been emotionally raped because of this and I can’t take it anymore.

Emotional Rape is exactly what this is.

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 06, 2007 12:43PM

Ghost Dancer
I cannot believe what this has done to me. I have never threatened my wife before. I hope this ends and soon.

I feel like I have been emotionally raped because of this and I can’t take it anymore.

Sorry to here that this is happening for you.

If PSI is anything like Klemmer & Associates is as a company. They will flip this around on you and support her as being a victim of your anger. They will probably support her in leaving you and validating her while she does so.

Its basically what happened with Klemmer and how they flipped with my wife and supported her going victim verses taking responsibility for the crappy and very abusive relational behavior she showed up with while being fully supported by her Klemmer buddies as she was doing so.

Good luck. I will pray for your situation.

As I have been reading the Scientology that is the underbelly doctrine of PSI, Klemmer, and as far as I have seen all LGAT's.

Just so you know Brian Klemmer was mentored by PSI founder Tom Wilhite. So, I know that PSI has Scientology at its core also.

Here is the link for you to read. Its alot of reading. But it reeks of LGAT philosphy that is shared so much on this website.

[www.bonafidescientology.org]

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: July 08, 2007 11:26AM

Never truer words then those above. Emotional RAPE!!!!!

Date: July 25, 2007 09:36AM

Emotional rape, exactly.....

Well just to update everyone. My wife continues with her PSI group. I caught her taking more money from our checking account and continues to try and recruit family and friends to this crap. When I confronted her with the realities of life a few weeks ago she told me she was scared she was going to lose her family but she continues to lie about her involvement with her group. This weekend she returned from one of her coffee meetings crying because the group was upset with her because she was late again.

When she came home the other day I met her at the garage with her suitcase and told her to leave; told her I wasn’t going to take this new attitude anymore. I told her I was filing for divorce and custody of the kids. She broke down crying telling me that her group is mad at her for not following her commitments to them and when she comes home I kick her out of the house. She told me that things would go back to normal if I allowed her to stay. I told her that I had given her a goal two weeks ago and she failed to meet her goals. She hasn’t looked for a job, she’s still trying to ‘enroll’ people in this PSI bullshit and she is stealing money from out joint account to pay for another seminar. I told her to get a hold of her new friends and have them help her. As I see it her group means more to her then my daughters and me.

Sometimes I feel like I am being very selfish, but I don’t see any other way. Being kind and supportive is not working and I guess I have to play the “tough love” card even if it means I lose my wife.

You know the funny thing is my daughters told me they love and miss their mother; but they feel that things feel better now that she is gone. I love and miss the woman I married; I hate what PSI turned her into.

Current Page: 5 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.