Posted by: Glen ()
Date: February 03, 2004 03:10AM

Thank you very much for that! That Dr Sutphen brainwashing link is fascinating

Options: ReplyQuote
Big question....
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: February 03, 2004 01:12PM

Cosmo,

I read some of your posts over at the Tony Robber site.
Nicely done.
It's the same game as Werner's.
I can see why you got banned.
It's always the same response when you point at the naked emporer.

Guy

Cosmophilospher

Robbins can literally "take over" the mind of certain suggestible persons, all the while telling you he is not your Guru, and you don't have to attend his courses...
I was censored and "banned" from the Robbins forum, for simply talking about his techniques, which Robbins TEACHES in his advanced courses! Most people, including the people running his website, don't have a clue about what he is doing. Don't get me started!!!

Coz

Big question....
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: February 04, 2004 05:48AM

People over there went CRAZY when I pointed what Robbins is doing. Robbins "fans" were the most vicious and reactive. Robbins HIDDEN 100% commissioned Salesmen on the site know exactly what Robbins does, but find it necessary to keep it quiet, so it doesn't kill a big sale.
They changed the entire way the site is moderated after me and a few others were pointing things out. I think mine are the only posts that didn't get deleted, as i tried to stay within their rules, and i used Robbins own techniques on them. There were hundreds of good posts by others pointing out Robbins lies, etc, but they were all deleted.

I swear to you guys, Robbins is the ultimate manipulator.
What is ironic, is that i learned what Robbins does from Robbins!
One of Robbins few remaining Virtues, is the fact in his "advanced" courses he does show you what he is doing to you. He spells it all out very clearly.

But the sad thing is that most people do not seem to have the acuity to see what he is doing, even when he SHOWS you.
Like i pointed out in the thread, you can observe many of Robbins techniques in his infomercial.
[www.tonyrobbins.com]

Robbins is the master of warm and fuzzy unconscious propaganda.
He will teach people a very harsh lesson they will never forget for the rest of their natural lives.

Coz

Guy
Cosmo,

I read some of your posts over at the Tony Robber site.
Nicely done.
It's the same game as Werner's.
I can see why you got banned.
It's always the same response when you point at the naked emporer.

Guy

Big question....
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: February 04, 2004 07:50AM

Geez Cosmo...
I'm ready to go get conned by Tony now after reading your posts!:D

To think I waste all those years with Werner and those pathetic schmucks...when I could've been conned by "the master of warm and fuzzy unconscious propaganda". ;) :p

Do you get a kiss or a reach around after he's done with you? :(

Guy

Big question....
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 04, 2004 07:57AM

Coz,

Do you think there might be a sociopathic streak to AR which in part explains why he tells people what he did\does to them? It must be entertaining to him to see that some don't see what he's doing. My doctor did this also.

Big question....
Posted by: Glen ()
Date: February 04, 2004 09:42AM

So Coz you've done some of his advanced courses? What are the prerequisites for attending one of these. Do you need to have done certain courses below or is it just $$$?

I must admit, at UPW I was || "that close" to signing up to Platinum Partnership, and don't get me wrong I'm no multi millionaire... but I honestly think if there hadn't been so many people huddled around the PP booth I would have walked up and just signed up. I was in "state" definitely!

Thank God I won't stand in queues and have the patience of a pitbull on steriods or Mr Robbin's would be $65,000 richer... and I don't even have the time to take the trips if I had signed!

What was I thinking...??? :confused:

Big question....
Date: February 04, 2004 12:11PM

If you watch his infomercial, you can see how he is programming women to FALL IN LOVE with him! Seriously, no hyperbole. I explained it in that other thread at the Robbins site.

And he knows how to make strangers feel like Tony is your "best friend".
Everything is great, until one night, you sign a $30,000-$65,000 contract, or a $250,000 franchise contract you cannot afford.

Then you talk only to his lawyers. No more Mr Nice Guy.

(I knew a few guys who lost everything. They handed it over to their best friend...Tony...).

Coz

Guy
Geez Cosmo...
I'm ready to go get conned by Tony now after reading your posts!:D

To think I waste all those years with Werner and those pathetic schmucks...when I could've been conned by "the master of warm and fuzzy unconscious propaganda". ;) :p

Do you get a kiss or a reach around after he's done with you? :(

Guy

Big question....
Date: February 04, 2004 12:27PM

I believe Robbins has raging NPD. This means he has a tremendous lack of Empathy, even though he uses the skills of the professional actor, and can cry, and appear all lovey-dovey. (the ladies swoon for him).
Some of what Robbins does must be a bit of a joke between him, and those who understand what he is doing. I think his "fans" are sort of guinea pigs for him. He sort of experiments on them. Perhaps he takes what he has learned in 25 years, and sells that info to the Army, etc, as he does work with the military as well.

For instance, his "Platinum Partnership" is a funny joke!
Its as if he said, "I bet i can get 100 people to pay me $65,000.00 US a year, to come and hang-out with me, while i have an adventure vacation".
Wouldn't you like to get paid 6.5 million a year to have adventure vacations with your fan-club?

Underneath, i think Robbins thinks he is a great human, and is going to change the world. So he probably tells himself he is helping people. And the best way to teach, is to teach people LESSONS, and not just lecture. I am sure he has some rationalization.
He does lots of charity work, that he brags about all the time, and he has two wives, and children from 3 women, so he needs the cash!!

Robbins is a totally ruthless, cold-blooded entrepreneur.
So, yes, he does have a sociopathic streak to him.
He never had a good father, and learned how to operate in the world from sleazy seminar gurus.

I know a few advanced Tonyites, who believe Tony has the heart of Mother Theresa, and the reason he rips you off, is to teach you how weak and persuadable you are, so you will learn from the PAIN of being totally tricked, and not get fooled again...
I kid you not...

Coz

Hope
Coz,

Do you think there might be a sociopathic streak to AR which in part explains why he tells people what he did\does to them? It must be entertaining to him to see that some don't see what he's doing. My doctor did this also.

Big question....
Date: February 04, 2004 12:42PM

I've done most of his courses, going back over 16 years, and fortunately got to attend most of them for free using comps.
The only "prerequisite" for Robbins is money. He has endless courses, and coachings, and everything else. If you have a million dollars, he will coach you privately for one year, plus a % of your Income...

UPW (Unleash the Power Within) is where the Robbins "mind-control" STARTS.
Glen, you are exibit A.
You have experienced Unconscious Influence first hand.

Tony convinced you to spend $65,000 of money for NOTHING, and you didn't even know why!

I know why.

Because UPW is designed to reengineer your mind, and PERMANENTLY insert Tony into your brain. Its full of hypnosis, and dozens and dozens of techniques of mass manipulation.
Forget going to Landmark!
Figure out what Tony did to you at his LGAT!

Tony is so good, he appears "legit". He seems just like a motivational speaker. Most people have NO CLUE what Robbins is doing to people minds unconsciously.

Isn't it ironic that you wanted to explore the Landmark LGAT, when the Tony LGAT had you by the nuts...and you liked it?
Believe me, from what you have said so far, its clear Tony has already had a profound impact on your psyche.
UPW is designed to reengineer your mind...Tony's way...

Coz

Glen
So Coz you've done some of his advanced courses? What are the prerequisites for attending one of these. Do you need to have done certain courses below or is it just $$$?

I must admit, at UPW I was || "that close" to signing up to Platinum Partnership, and don't get me wrong I'm no multi millionaire... but I honestly think if there hadn't been so many people huddled around the PP booth I would have walked up and just signed up. I was in "state" definitely!

Thank God I won't stand in queues and have the patience of a pitbull on steriods or Mr Robbin's would be ,000 richer... and I don't even have the time to take the trips if I had signed!

What was I thinking...??? :confused:

Big question....
Posted by: Elisita ()
Date: February 05, 2004 12:35AM

This Tony Robbins guy is just like the group (Intentional Livivng institute) that kicked me out of my job for saying..."This is manipulation. Egads!" Wow, what a spiffy package. These groups have all the answers, just don't go around asking informed questions, hehe.

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.