ZONE Therapy
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: April 19, 2007 12:27PM

Has anyone heard of The Zone or Zone therapy?

I have a friend who has become a Zone Coach. Funny thing is he has always 'rejected' Landmark, etc. From the brochure he gave me it seems like another LGAT enterprise - you know, 'Learn to live your dreams!' YAWN.

Their motto is: Where Winners become Champions. DOUBLE-YAWN.

Options: ReplyQuote
ZONE Therapy
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: April 19, 2007 12:33PM

run for your life Jack! If it walks, sounds, creaks, or screeches like Landmark then Zone therapy sounds like the stuff nightmares are made of.
If not, I'm sure a Zone therapist will be posting soon to set the story straight...

ZONE Therapy
Date: April 19, 2007 01:01PM

I checked out the Zone Therapy website, it seems they are more into healing the physiological aspect of the human being.

[www.energybalancing.com]

What I did not see was credentials/training history for all the names of the people listed in various cities in Canada and the US in the 'schedules' section for conducting workshops.
I see they describe Zone Therapy as an ancient Egyptian practice. Unless someone unbound an Egyptian mummy and got him/her to personally teach the art of Zone therapy, I'll keep my money hidden.
I read through the 'whole person' section and clicked on the 'spirit song' link as well; for an Egyptian art/technique, its a bit too New Age+Native American toned...I felt like I was floating through a mythical magical world reading through the site...move over 'Secret'! :)

ZONE Therapy
Date: April 21, 2007 06:25AM

Have a look at...

[www.enlightenedsuccess.com.au]

The term, The Zone and/or Zone Therapy, is used by a number of organisations. The one I'm concerned about has little to do with Egyptian mysticism and more to do with Capitalist mysticism, such as:

[b:08ddcb0c6f]Benefits of being in the Zone[/b:08ddcb0c6f]
When you're in the Zone, you will not experience stress, pressure or insecurity. You will confidently and calmly handle any situation that arises in a peaceful and harmonious way.

You will find that people are naturally attracted to you - you could think of it like a magnetic attraction. Have you ever met someone with whom you feel instantly comfortable? Chances are that person is either consciously or sub-consciously in the Zone.

Other benefits include:

• Increased sales and referrals - you transform into a client magnet
• Improved teamwork - by your very presence, you promote harmony at work and at home
• Inspired leadership - you transform into a charismatic leader that others spontaneously follow

You enjoy:

• Exceptional emotional resilience - nothing knocks your confidence
• Abundant creativity & innovation - in the clarity of inner peace, solutions are easily apparent
• Effortless and extraordinary success - the power of attraction beats the power of force hands down!
• Personal fulfilment - what all humans long for and few experience.

When you're in the Zone, you will function at your peak potential, being the best you can be., without having to pump adrenalin and causing stress to your body.

You will be able to instantly tap into wisdom beyond your intellect and access the creative side of your brain. Solutions to problems will quickly come to you and ideas will spontaneously arise.

There is no fear or insecurity in the Zone, making it easier for you to release your limitless potential.

ZONE Therapy
Date: April 21, 2007 07:08AM

How many paths leading to Nirvana? Let me count the ways$$$!

I am mystified but just one thing; how did landmark jargon find its way into the promo sections on the website? :roll:

ZONE Therapy
Date: April 22, 2007 06:58AM

How indeed. Enlightened success (puke) seems to be an Australian incarnation of the LGAT phenomena. Yes, the road to Nirvana seems paved in gold - other people's money!

The two founders...

[b:259d8b02a6]Michelle Stanton - Managing Director and Founder[/b:259d8b02a6]
Michelle awakened in the Zone in a hospital bed in 1995 and experienced for the first time the power and the magic that is available in this amazing state if being.

Finding herself slipping in and out of the Zone from time to time for no apparent reason, Michelle invested eight years of her life to discovering the most effective and sustainable means of stepping into and extending her stay in this magnificent state of being.

After proving the efficacy of the simple methods she distilled from ancient spiritual teachings and contemporary Sages, first with herself and then with hundreds of individuals over a period of three years, she was ready to share this knowledge with the world. In order to do so, she has written a book, “The Timeless World – Debunk your fears and discover heaven on Earth”.

To spread this knowledge far and wide, Michelle is training and accrediting Zone Coaches around the world, to facilitate the 8 week "Zone Training" course.

Prior to 1995, Michelle was working as a corporate trainer and executive coach, facilitating programs in leadership, motivation, productivity, goal setting and selling. Some of her clients included Diners Club International, Motorola Australia, Nike Australia and Nylex Corporation. With 7 years marketing management experience at ANZ Banking Group and ICI Australia, Michelle also helped some of her clients develop their marketing plans as well as their people.

Michelle has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and a Diploma in Education from the University of Melbourne. She also has a Graduate Diploma in Marketing from David Syme Business School - Monash University, where she was presented the Award for Excellence in business to business marketing.

With her groundbreaking knowledge in working and living in The Zone, Michelle is passionately committed to helping people achieve effortless success at work and in life.
and her husband...

[b:259d8b02a6]Bryan Stanton - Technical & Creative Director[/b:259d8b02a6]
Bryan was born in Adelaide, Australia. He has an Honours Degree in Science majoring in Physiology & Pharmology and spent 4 years tutoring at the Victorian College Pharmacy. Since then he has worked in the IT industry for 15 years.

Bryan is Michelle's husband and first awakened into the Zone in 1994. Bryan provides the technical support required in managing the Enlightened Success business and website.

In his spare time, he trades in shares and CFDs, takes photographs and teaches people how to ski. Ballroom dancing (with Michelle) is another of his passions in life.

And the opportunities for all of us...

The next intake of Zone Coaches is planned for September 2007, in Melbourne.

If you would like to find out more about our Zone Coach training and accreditation program, please call Michelle

It's just a phone call away!

We are always delighted to hear from visitors to our website.

Really?

ZONE Therapy
Date: April 22, 2007 02:12PM

woke up in a zone? Heck, that happened to me just the other day! In fact I've awakend in some pretty weird zones...back in the eighties... :roll:
I'm thinking I need to write a book now, only there's no magic, just straight out bullshit and I'll bet my first royalty cheque will be over six figures! Unreal...a zone... gotta give credit for one thing though, the honest description of "the magic" in that state of being, it could only logically be magic.
Too bad the same magic wasn't present back in my 'zone' days, would've saved me alot of awkward backtracking! 8)
...and how the heck do you slip in and out of a zone?? Is this like a Peter Pan thing where you [i:0562cda9f3]have[/i:0562cda9f3] to believe or is this like a delusion vs. illusion thing? You know that helping oneself is truly a desperation thing when the only viable solutions revolve around [i:0562cda9f3]magic[/i:0562cda9f3], [i:0562cda9f3]secrets[/i:0562cda9f3], [i:0562cda9f3]getting it[/i:0562cda9f3], or intensely focusing on what you want and waiting for it to waltz your way...yikes.

Michelle Stanton - Managing Director and Founder
Michelle awakened in the Zone in a hospital bed in 1995 and experienced for the first time the power and the magic that is available in this amazing state if being.

Finding herself slipping in and out of the Zone from time to time for no apparent reason, Michelle invested eight years of her life to discovering the most effective and sustainable means of stepping into and extending her stay in this magnificent state of being.

After proving the efficacy of the simple methods she distilled from ancient spiritual teachings and contemporary Sages, first with herself and then with hundreds of individuals over a period of three years, she was ready to share this knowledge with the world. In order to do so, she has written a book, “The Timeless World – Debunk your fears and discover heaven on Earth”.

To spread this knowledge far and wide, Michelle is training and accrediting Zone Coaches around the world, to facilitate the 8 week "Zone Training" course.

Prior to 1995, Michelle was working as a corporate trainer and executive coach, facilitating programs in leadership, motivation, productivity, goal setting and selling. Some of her clients included Diners Club International, Motorola Australia, Nike Australia and Nylex Corporation. With 7 years marketing management experience at ANZ Banking Group and ICI Australia, Michelle also helped some of her clients develop their marketing plans as well as their people.

ZONE Therapy
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: May 02, 2007 12:14AM

LMAO, Jack and ON2, thanks for the thread. I'm glad I hit the forums this morning, its already made my day

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.