Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
The thread for express
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 24, 2003 07:13AM

Here you go.
So we'll call it LE from here on.

Now there are 3 questions I asked that you left unanswered:

1.Restructured....hmmm let's see....how many times has that happened with Jack's gang?

2.How's your moving average?

3.Are you getting the numbers you need?

The answer to your question about stock is: none of your business what I did with them.

Options: ReplyQuote
The thread for express
Posted by: express ()
Date: December 30, 2003 01:59AM

1.Restructured....hmmm let's see....how many times has that happened with Jack's gang?

I don't know

2.How's your moving average?
I don't have a moving average.

3.Are you getting the numbers you need?
What numbers do I need.

See I wasn't avoiding the question but there isn't an answer.

Now a question for you.....When did you complete as a staff member?

I don't care what you did with the stocks I was just pointing out that I would think you would know what company you have stocks in.

The thread for express
Date: December 30, 2003 03:37PM

Answer to your question:
I don't give out personal information.

You were in the ILP back in May. At least that is what you posted 5/8/03.
So you're being disingenuous in your responses to #'s 2 & 3.

Let's cut to the chase, everyone knows you're here to discredit those that speak out about LEC and distract the threads.

It's simple.

I can understand that. It hurts when it appears that someone is stepping on something that you hold dear or special. You want to strike back or silence them somehow. Especially if you've gotten as far as the ILP.

It also hurts to find out you've been used and duped. It shakes the very core of your being.

It just might be that if you take the time to think about why GC4062 and I are posting and what we are saying, that there is more going on than you are being told.

(just so everyone knows, the ILP is where Landmark trains people to lead guest recruitment rooms, 6 months long, very intense, where we weed out for the next level)

The thread for express
Date: December 30, 2003 11:08PM

Just because I was in the ILP doesn't mean I have a moving average.....As a former staff member you should know that not everyone in the ILP has a moving average. But I don't think you were a former staff member. Although you are good at avoiding the issue and making the other person wrong like a staff member.

The thread for express
Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 31, 2003 06:53AM

>>Just because I was in the ILP doesn't mean I have a moving average.....As a former staff member you should know that not everyone in the ILP has a moving average. But I don't think you were a former staff member. Although you are good at avoiding the issue and making the other person wrong like a staff member.>>>

So, you are aware that Landmark staff members are trained to obfuscate, distract, intimidate, and/or diminish others in their attempt to establish authority, dominance, and control. (Or in your "dumbed down" Landmarkese: "avoiding the issue and making the other person wrong.")

Having admitted that you are aware of this, my question is why are you associated with this group? Do you think they are manipulative for a good cause? Do you know of any other "good causes" that use strong-arm tactics or "enforcers?" Are you not endorsing this type of behavior by your collusion? Perhaps you were coached to come here in an attempt to improve your technique by practicing an engagement with the skeptics.

Oh, and you don't really expect Guy to fall for that feeble challenge, do you?

Ellen

The thread for express
Date: December 31, 2003 03:00PM

You're right about "not everyone in the ILP has a moving average".
Only those that are successful in the program have anything to measure.
I assumed you were successful in your pursuit.
Like I said before: it's "where we weed out for the next level".

How come you didn't get the enrollment numbers necessary to be candidated for Intro Leader?

The thread for express
Date: December 31, 2003 10:58PM

I met the measures, I just don't have a moving average.

The thread for express
Posted by: dutch ()
Date: January 02, 2004 10:51PM

Could somebody please explain what a 'moving average' is?

Happy New Year!

dutch

The thread for express
Date: January 04, 2004 01:43PM

Dutch,

It's an average of enrollments per guest count over the last 10 guest events.
There are "minimum acceptable" (MA's) percentages to keep your status as a "leader". There is also a cumulative average.
20% for moving and 25% for cumulative.

Guy

The thread for express
Posted by: dutch ()
Date: January 05, 2004 02:24AM

Hey Guy,

thanks for the info. always good to get another glimpse of the inner workings.

dutch

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.