Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Centrepoint Every 3rd Child Suffered Sexual Abuse
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 16, 2023 09:50PM

*2023 - Centrepoint, has since been revealed as a hotbed of pedophile crimes perpetrated by its now deceased leader, Bert Potter. Many survivors remain in various states of shattered torment.

A university study found that every third child in the CP commune suffered sexual abuse.

Bert's Labyrinth 2021 Anke Richter

[northandsouth.co.nz]

Prince of the Commune

The victims of sexual abuse at the Centrepoint community are speaking out — but what about accountability for the perpetrators? John Potter, the son of Centrepoint guru Bert Potter, was convicted of two charges of indecent assault on an underage girl. In this previously unpublished conversation, he gives a rare glimpse into the mindset of an abuser.

By Anke Richter 2021

[northandsouth.co.nz]

More information on Centrepoint here:

[www.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centerpointe Awakening
Posted by: Fabgonzo ()
Date: April 17, 2023 06:33AM

Honestly, from my personal experience, it works well and it’s had a positive impact on my life. Iin this post I’m “specifically talking about “Holosync” I’ve been using it since 2012 on and off and I notice a big difference when I’ve stopped using it from time to time(changing schedules, life). If you just follow the steps and instructions STEP by STEP, you’ll feel clear headed, present and the clutter in the mind gets significantly reduced. It works even better if you are really aware of your breathing while you do it. I’ll purchase any products they produce. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2023 06:36AM by Fabgonzo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.