Current Page: 25 of 45
The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: May 03, 2007 12:43AM

Etopia
Anyway, I'm going to move on and post in the Abe-Hicks forum where I'm appreciated. I sincerely wish you all the best on your journeys.

Cean :wink:

He's off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

QL, I love your questions!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: May 03, 2007 12:44PM

And I reckon he/she will find that Abe-Hicks is just a nervous little bald-headed man...

And, I suppose, from his/her point of view we're just a bunch of greedy little winged monkeys!

Oh, if only we remembered to laugh a little more. But I suppose [b:1a0620b678]Corporate Religion [/b:1a0620b678]doesn't like that!

The Secret (a movie)
Date: May 03, 2007 01:11PM

Etopia
Question Lady - Of course there ARE liars and manipulators in this world but [b:f274bbb9c8]they don't have to be part of your experience unless you want them to[/b:f274bbb9c8]. You can only expose something that is in your reality and so it will come to you to be exposed. The planet is full of hazards and potentially harmful experiences and people. I'm just not going to run out and find them and focus on them with more thought energy. I realise that these are my beliefs and I am happy with them. I have also realised that I need to allow others to find their own way and have their own journey. [b:f274bbb9c8]I was just having a bit of fun with all of you[/b:f274bbb9c8] and giving you guys a bit of a hard time. Isn't it boring when everyone just agrees with you?

Etopia, seriously, your rantings sound unsteady. I think you know you need help, but chose to attract the lies and manipulations you help to spread. These facts are in your own words. It's not about agreeing or disagreeing. It's about seeing things as they are. This is a discussion forum with many points of view. The only difference is that sometimes stupid comments are not well tolerated. Plus, you exhibit the same 'dodge and weave' techniques of many other Apologists, i.e. failing to answer simple questions.

What do you get out of '...having a bit of fun with all of you and giving you guys a bit of a hard time.'?

You've obviously made up your mind about certain things. I think you are the one to hide and seek in your own like-minded groups. Sad really.

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: Etopia ()
Date: May 05, 2007 09:02AM

Jack Oskar Larm, I think that you are confusing me with someone who cares. Just because everyone here hangs off every word of your bloated opinion doesn't mean that I am one of them. I will most definitely need help after being subjected to your intellectual redundancy. If rocks had ears they would need therapy after listening to you. What’s really sad is that you honestly believe that anything you have to say has any value...

Oh and Mr Scarecrow, if we go to the Emerald city, you can ask OZ for a brand new brain... :wink:

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 05, 2007 09:05AM

Etopia:

Something more than flaming would be meaningful here.

The Secret (a movie)
Date: May 05, 2007 12:01PM

Etopia
Jack Oskar Larm, I think that you are confusing me with someone who cares. Just because everyone here hangs off every word of your bloated opinion doesn't mean that I am one of them. I will most definitely need help after being subjected to your intellectual redundancy. If rocks had ears they would need therapy after listening to you. What’s really sad is that you honestly believe that anything you have to say has any value...

I apologise for thinking you had a conscience. In my naivety I thought people generally cared about heir own welfare, especially when they have such strong opinions. But what do you mean by 'I will most definitely need help after being subjected to your intellectual redundancy.'? By your own submission my thoughts/opinions are redundant, so, it's nothing more than a case of 'stick and stones'...don't you think?

Please don't assume that 'people are hanging off my words'. Unless you're implicating yourself...in that case, the tale of the 3 monkeys might be apt.

Rocks having ears? Interesting metaphor. I suppose a master of magical thinking could conjure that into reality. I wonder what Abe-Hicks and the Secretites would make of that?

And, yes, I do believe what I say just as much as anyone else.

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: Lila ()
Date: May 06, 2007 02:33AM

If rocks had ears they would need therapy after listening to you.

I think Eutopia is speaking of these.
Shoot, you mean they don't listen to you Eutopia? :shock:
Darn.
What a rip off

[epicmerchandise.com]

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: May 06, 2007 09:53AM

Etopia

Oh and Mr Scarecrow, if we go to the Emerald city, you can ask OZ for a brand new brain... :wink:

And here we have a shining example of the positivity that comes from following The Secret.

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: Reality 2 by 4 ()
Date: May 06, 2007 09:58AM

Etopia
Of course there ARE liars and manipulators in this world but they don't have to be part of your experience unless you want them to.

Personally I don't want liars/manipulators to be part of my experience - and that is why I don't buy into "The Secret"...

The Secret (a movie)
Posted by: mindconcern ()
Date: May 06, 2007 10:52AM

It seems like the best thing we can do for ourselves, to clear our heads of illusions that might be there, and level out what feelings we need to have, is the following:
Imagine your life in ten years if you hold the philosophy you subscribe to. Write it down on a pad of paper- whatever comes to mind, be it relationship with family and friends, the rest of the world, personal contribution to society and the rest of the world.
Now imagine a different philosophy, and write down the ten year image of that path. Compare the two.
Now, can you realistically envision being a millionaire simply by focusing on positive thoughts and eliminating, suppressing, or degrading negative ones? Will that slim your waist or change your body type? Will it give you the career you want? Which path will make the rest of the world better off?
Realistically, you can't achieve every desire and own every material thing you want to. In the event that you did, would you then be satisfied to stay in bed forever?
Can you envision God patting you on the back for earning material wealth while people suffer on the streets and in the third world?
Make a mental ledger of all the actions you take, all the thoughts you have, and see what personal 'account' those actions would go into. Are you really doing the things that will bring about a better world? What evidence do you have that you are?

Current Page: 25 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.