Current Page: 10 of 10
Dating/relationship possible with a LEC fan?
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 16, 2007 08:20AM

"Vic-Luc"
"nutrino"
..... what, exactly, qualifies these Know It Alls to speak so broadly on the subjest, anyway ?

They paid for it, and in turn, became advertisers that pay they product they advertise.

When asked if it is Pyramid Sales, Landmark "Leaders" will say it is not. But the structure follows the same structure as Pyramid Sales Companies, EXCEPT, You - Don't - Get - Paid! -- all the top Execs and Trainers get the big bucks, while the new recruits work for free, thinking they are "volunteering" their time for a good cause.

Pyramid Sales is illegal in Canada, so is the Bartering System. Revenue Canada likes to get its share of the pie, and it is getting Zero Dollars from Landmark Education Corporation (a.k.a. EST) - once Revenue Canada becomes aware of this, things will have to change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 16, 2007 09:23AM

The Shadow
Vic-Luc
nutrino
..... what, exactly, qualifies these Know It Alls to speak so broadly on the subjest, anyway ?

They paid for it, and in turn, became advertisers that pay they product they advertise.

When asked if it is Pyramid Sales, Landmark "Leaders" will say it is not. But the structure follows the same structure as Pyramid Sales Companies, EXCEPT, You - Don't - Get - Paid! -- all the top Execs and Trainers get the big bucks, while the new recruits work for free, thinking they are "volunteering" their time for a good cause.

Pyramid Sales is illegal in Canada, so is the Bartering System. Revenue Canada likes to get its share of the pie, and it is getting Zero Dollars from Landmark Education Corporation (a.k.a. EST) - once Revenue Canada becomes aware of this, things will have to change.

If people freely volunteer, this does not make it a Pyramid Sales/Scheme... LE's very clever and sneaeky!

Date: August 16, 2007 12:36PM

Yeah, Vic-Luc,

that's the Catch-22, eh? The "volunteers" are brainwashed to work for free. But, I think they can be investigated because of their practice of offering courses to "volunteers" (brainwashed graduates) in exchange for work. That is considered "bartering" - exhanging one service for another, without any cash changing hands, thus avoiding paying income or goods and services tax, THAT is illegal in Canada!

Date: August 16, 2007 12:40PM

"hipo"
:shock: I'm starting to get overwhelmed by all the posts about this Landmark. I never heard of this company before. I started reading here after a friend of mine left the country to "pursue his dream" and started talking in a cult-like manner about his Landmark thing. I posted about this in another thread asking for information, not expecting people even having heard about Landmark. I was very wrong!

Right now I feel outraged about this place. At some point my friend started badmouthing a friend we have in common because "he didn't get Landmark at all". And now that I'm thinking about him, it's been a while since last time we communicated.

hipo;
Landmark is the new name for EST!

Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 19, 2007 04:56AM

**URGENT**
Hi everyone, I am a frequent poster on the Impact Trainings thread, a recovering LGAT victim and an ally in the fight against all LGATs.
I am writing this because one of my best friends is a photojournalist and is very interested in doing a story on "how (insert any LGAT here) ruined your life."
If Landmark ruined your life, you would like a chance to be heard, and you are either in southern California or in northern Utah PLEASE PM me today or tommorrow. She needs to write up a proposal first and needs someone to do the story about, but the proposal is due in the next couple days. Please PM me if you have any questions, are interested or know someone who might be interested. Thanks so much![/size:389fafb7d7]

Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.