Current Page: 5 of 10
Dating/relationship possible with a LEC fan?
Posted by: hotshot ()
Date: December 29, 2003 01:19PM

HEHE,
Yes I have seen you in previous posts refer to people who disagree with you, as they must have BRAIN damage.
Smart girl you are,nice tactics you fall back on yourself, you would be a dangerous woman, if someone crossed you, perhaps you need to do a little CBT, therapy, to unwind, as they say sticks and stones may break my bones..............
And if you were that smart, you would see, that from my previous posts I have been very anti-Landmark, until you and your fellow
private investigators, decided I must be pro-Landmark, so thanks for confirming my previous posts.
Love your work
:p

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 29, 2003 01:44PM

1.One of elena previous posts:
"You are lucky if you got out unscathed. Or relatively so. I hope your sentence above isn't an indication of some kind of Forum-iinduced brain damage."

(Ha ha, and you all talk about people from Landmark falling back on the same arguments, speak for yourself my friends)

2More accusations from previous posts:
;) "You have used so many jargony words and concepts here that to some of us in the cult-watching business your post looks as though it were lifted right from the est/LEC "reply to critics" handbook. I'm surprised you haven't accused me of being "negative and cynical." (your such the expert)

3More accusations
"You're still using the handbook, aren't you."

Ellen

(You people make me laugh, you speak as if you came out of lawschool, that everyone has to have evidence to back up their arguments, yet you guys are the ones that so WILDLY without ANY PROOF, start accusing)

Now Corboy at work:previous accusation

1.I am beginning to suspect that Wolfy is a Landmarkian who has been given (or assigned himself) the task of gumming up this forum.

(and another)
2.Hotshot,
you've blown your cover.

This is just a few.... folks
But again thanks Elena, for posting one of my previous comments and if you bother to read the rest of them, I was in full harmony with anti_Landmark views, and yes I did have some wobbly moments, but I have wobbly moments all the time in life, its called being HUMAN, just as being HUMAN is freedom of speech, which you hate, dont you, especially if it doesnt follow your views.

But then I forgot
You are god aint ya? so your slightly different from the rest of us Mortals

:D

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 29, 2003 02:36PM

So now we all know what it looks like when you feed the trolls.

:rolleyes:

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 30, 2003 01:16AM

'The situation speaks for itself'

The pro-LGAT group rants and raves. The survivors group presents reasoned arguement, backed up by personal experience and documented evidence.

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: December 30, 2003 03:38PM

Corboy et al,

Over the last two months of reviewing the threads, I have noticed two major classes of grammar used:
1. Poor grammar - exibited by people in Landmark or who have just left it but are still in denial of their state of confusion, (Lanmarkian Racket);

2. Good grammar - exibited by those recovering or recovered from LE and those who have not been involved with LE.

Confusion and frustration leads to poor grammar and lack of clarity. These are my observations.

This thread has moved off its opening topic but there has been some interesting points raised.
Oz

Posted by: SL1993 ()
Date: December 30, 2003 09:55PM

Concerned Oz
Corboy et al,

Over the last two months of reviewing the threads, I have noticed two major classes of grammar used:
1. Poor grammar - exibited by people in Landmark or who have just left it but are still in denial of their state of confusion, (Lanmarkian Racket);

2. Good grammar - exibited by those recovering or recovered from LE and those who have not been involved with LE.

Confusion and frustration leads to poor grammar and lack of clarity. These are my observations.

This thread has moved off its opening topic but there has been some interesting points raised.
Oz

er..do you mean "there HAVE been some interesting points raised"?

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: December 31, 2003 10:23AM

Your sentence composition is more concise - thank you for pointing this out to me.
Oz

Date: December 31, 2003 01:52PM

Now, we are dealing with english professors,
man, you guys are multi- killed, I mean skilled, sorry, I think I just had a momentary lapse of reason, but its not my fault, its LANDMARKS. So be nice,won't you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cool:

Date: December 31, 2003 02:10PM

Concerned Oz,
Your writing is so black and white in verges on BORING,
you sum things up as
1.Good Grammar
2. Bad Grammar

Stick with non fiction,(if writing is your forte)the kindof stuff that will bore people to tears.Like one of those lectures, you just have to have a little NOD OFF in.
Id rather read something a little more adventurous.:p

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 31, 2003 08:15PM

Hotshot:

At this point it seems all you do is post flames. They take up space and are hardly educational.

Please refrain from wasting time and space in this way. Your last few posts have been really childish.

Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.