Ohio Class Action
Posted by: Survivor ()
Date: December 08, 2003 11:40PM

I am interested but it is imperative I remain anonymous. How many others do have at this time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Ohio Class Action
Posted by: dutch ()
Date: December 09, 2003 12:41AM

Hello survivor,

I'm interested as well but a while back I found an e-mail contact address for the involved parties in Ohio and sent them a mail. Given the fact that I've had no response whatsoever, I'd imagine the stormtroopers from LEC HQ have already gotten to them. Or maybe they just had a change of heart. Either way, there doesn't seem to be anything happening.

dutch

Ohio Class Action
Posted by: JackSF ()
Date: December 09, 2003 02:14AM

What are the details to this class action in Ohio?

Ohio Class Action
Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 10, 2003 05:34AM

Are you aware of the recent news about the large defection from scientology in Holland? Though it's a different sect, (cult), they may cut a path or provide an example of how to fight this type of abuse. Here's a link. Scroll down to the news.

[www.lermanet.com]

Ellen

Ohio Class Action
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: March 12, 2004 08:34AM

Hello All,

While surfing for info on Landmark Forum Child Abuse, I discovered a message board, link below, where an Attorney from Seattle is interested in establishing a class action against LE because an existing client has a psychotic episode afteer attending the forum.

He is requesting interest from people who believe thay have been affected by LE. The post is old, Sept 2002, but he has left his contact details. He is interested in hearing from people in USA as well as from other countries.
[www.factnet.org]
Scroll down to mid way down the discussion thread.

Oz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.