Related Links!
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: January 04, 2007 01:16PM

The following links may be of interest. Mostly confirming what's already been discussed.

[money.cnn.com]

[excellerated.com]

WA

Options: ReplyQuote
Related Links!
Date: January 04, 2007 01:39PM

The following links may be of interest. Mostly confirming what's already been discussed about Robert Kiyosaki et al.

[money.cnn.com]

[excellerated.com]

[b:1bacd49beb]Excellerated Business Schools Money & You Seminar Scam[/b:1bacd49beb]
[board.culteducation.com]

WA

Related Links!
Date: January 05, 2007 09:47AM

SNAPPING! Is the explanation to the Sudden Personality Change that happens when one is involved in a group that uses mind control and information overload to convert the recruit to a devotee or follower.

After reading 'Snapping' by Flo Conway and Jim Siegelman, I believe this is what happened to me in my LGAT when I had a psychological and emotional breakdown.

Has this happened to anyone ese?

[www.culteducation.com]
[www.caic.org.au]

WA

Related Links!
Date: January 05, 2007 09:51AM

SNAPPING! Is the explanation to the Sudden Personality Change that happens when one is involved in a group that uses mind control and information overload to convert the recruit to a devotee or follower.

After reading 'Snapping' by Flo Conway and Jim Siegelman, I believe this is what happened to me in my LGAT when I had a psychological and emotional breakdown. Snapping can range from a very subtle to very intense experience.

Has this happened to anyone else?

[www.culteducation.com]
[www.caic.org.au]

WA

Related Links!
Date: January 05, 2007 10:21AM

Can anyone else help with DELETING this topic? There are no deleting options available yet to do so.

This was meant to be a reply post to "Robert Kiyosaki EST Money and You" not a new topic.

It been awhile since I've been on this forum and forgotten the procedure.

Sorry for any inconvenience to those reading my posts!

WA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.