Current Page: 5 of 11
What's Good About Landmark?
Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 16, 2003 04:59AM

Poisoned to the core, Aaron.

Not a matter of "wiping off."

It's suffused, impregnated, incorporated in such a way as to make it very, very difficult to distill out.

Listen to the old-timers. They know much better than a recent "grad."

Ellen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: December 16, 2003 05:12AM

Aaron
I sense that there is a lot of strong emotion around the Forum and Jack is most people's target for that emotion. Everyone needs to remember (or please try to) that we all have free will and we have the ability to hand the keys to our mental well being to anyone or not hand those keys over.

that is an interesting statement. landmark is designed to take away your
mental keys. thats what it is all about. i do understand u may feel differentily, but that is the basic
premise of landmark

Most of us here are adults and I think that is the hardest part for all of us. Once we become an adult it is actually very hard to see the truth anywhere because it comes in so many shades of gray. But we must always make the effort to recognize all things for the good and the bad contained within.

with this part of your statement is seems that u got from landmark that
there is good and bad in everything.

that by the way is a very cultish idea.
u can say that landmark does bad things to people but that it is a good
thing because people can learn something. please correct me if i am wrong.

I took the Forum and would never take any further training. But that does not mean that I love it or hate it.

would u say it just is ?

I just used the training as another toolbox where I could pick and choose the tools that work for the tasks I need to do and discard those that don't help me. If we discarded everything that had parts that were worthless or bad we probably would have very little of anything in this world.

i am not trying to be rude but u are
basically telling people that even though landmark is bad is some ways
there are the good parts and take what
u want and throw away the rest, is this
correct ?

But I tend to look at life in a pragmatic way. I worry about the things I can control and don't worry about the weather or the end of the universe. I know most of the time I can't even lead the horse to the water let alone make it drink the water. This is the way of life. We gotta use our own free will and seek out what is real and what makes sense to us. It is almost like religion (excuse the analogy), each persons god (if they have one) is much much different from the next person's god. And so goes the experiences from good ole Landmark Forum. There will be some folks who can't say enough good about it and then there will be the exact opposite. My guess is that the majority of people will be somewhere in the middle. They found some things they could use and were pissed about some of the obvious marketing/sales of the process and not so obvious mind control techniques that are used.

again u are applying landmark think to
your statements. u are saying even
though they are using such obvious
mind control techniques, well what the heck, just go anyway, dont let anyone
tell u not to because even though there
are parts of it that are evil and should be stopped , if u dont mind taking
the risk of being mind washed, well just do it because.

thanks for posting. hope to hear your
response

:)

Love is all u need.

But ya gotta pick the fruit sometimes and wipe the flys off to eat

if u eat from a good tree u wont have
to worry about the fruit but if u eat
from a nasty one, u just might be flies alright.

it.

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 16, 2003 05:59AM

Aaron,

Did you know that some of us were employed by LEC?

Sometimes when you pick the maggots off, there's nothing left but the maggots. :(

Weren't you Gremlinuk on another thread?

I love your "I'm above it all" way of being. I want to be your personal adorer.

Thank you for reminding me that "...that we all have free will and we have the ability to hand the keys to our mental well being to anyone..."

What it reminds me of is Monty Python's Life of Brian. The scene where Brian goes to his balcony and discovers his adoring mob.
He tells them: "You're all individuals!" and they reply in unison: "We are all individuals!" and then one lonely voice rings out: "I'm not!"

Too funny:D :D :D

Posted by: Aaron ()
Date: December 16, 2003 10:26PM

Thanks for the analogies. We all need to certainly see what everyone else sees. I like Monty Python so I saw that one.

Nope.....am not GremlinUK. Thats another one.

Yes, I realize that a few folks are past Landmark team members. I have a good friend that was also one. But my friend just gradually realized that after time there was no more to obtain and too much of the other "stuff" that really doesn't seem to help us out too much. ha ha ha

Regards

Date: December 17, 2003 12:29AM

I wasn't a "team member".:rolleyes:
I was an employee.:eek:

Thanks for the platitudes and "the other "stuff" that really doesn't seem to help us out too much. ha ha ha "

ha ha ha

Are you here in an attempt to minimalize the LEC's dangers?

Let's just cut to the chase.

Aaron
Thanks for the analogies. We all need to certainly see what everyone else sees. I like Monty Python so I saw that one.

Nope.....am not GremlinUK. Thats another one.

Yes, I realize that a few folks are past Landmark team members. I have a good friend that was also one. But my friend just gradually realized that after time there was no more to obtain and too much of the other "stuff" that really doesn't seem to help us out too much. ha ha ha

Regards

Posted by: righttofight ()
Date: February 02, 2004 10:20AM

This guy is playing the forum.

He knows better. Forget the word wars. Hopefully he will not lose someone like I have and others have to this social virus called LGAT.

If Hitler had succeeded with his society - he would have embraced the LGATs. The Third Reich was a crude form of LGAT. You are an idiot or a plant not to be afraid and keep up the word games of denial.

Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: February 02, 2004 12:02PM

righttofight
This guy is playing the forum.

He knows better. Forget the word wars. Hopefully he will not lose someone like I have and others have to this social virus called LGAT.

If Hitler had succeeded with his society - he would have embraced the LGATs. The Third Reich was a crude form of LGAT.

no, if hitler had succeeded he
would have started the cults, via
lgats.

landmark is based on heideggers
work.

heidegger was a man who sat at the
table with hitler in case u didnt know.

now what do the people of the united
states do to help those and themselves
against this attack from within.

absolutley nothing.

its quick interesting to study.

You are an idiot or a plant not to be afraid and keep up the word games of denial.

Date: February 02, 2004 04:25PM

Righttofight,

We've got a troll or two on the board. The names change on occasion and sometimes the styles are an inch to the left or right, but their colors show through after a few posts. There are only so many paths can a troll can take. :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Another one just outed itself(S/he?) on a different thread. That one has been here before under another name.

I started a thread for trolls to talk about why they do what they do and one ex-troll :) was generous enough to reply.
Thanks ex-troll:D

I hope it gives the trolls an opportunity to use a little self-reflection about the activity.
:cool:

Guy

Posted by: righttofight ()
Date: February 02, 2004 10:27PM

[b:38f08d0b0b]no, if hitler had succeeded he
would have started the cults, via
lgats.
[/b:38f08d0b0b]

Hitler did succeed to a certain point. 6 million people lost their lives in death camps due to his extermination program. That is quite an evil achievement.

He did start a cult. The Third Reich. LGATs are nothing more than capitalistic reformations of Hitler's military, political endeavor. He was for power and creating a master race. LGATs are for power and cash. Both use cult-like techniques: trance induction, uniformity in dress, deception, anxiety producing excercises, group conformity.

It took brute force. Bombs. To stop him. The German cult or political party was growing, not diminishing under it's own weight.

You will not stop any form of Lifespring, etc. with talk. Action through well coordinated legislative petitioning. Yes. It is the enemy from within.

Date: February 03, 2004 03:40AM

Thanks RTF,

We all know.
After a couple of posts...it becomes clear.
It's like a child that pesters to get into an older sibling's game.
"I'm innocent of pestering and you're mean to not let me play"...:rolleyes:
If you go through the posts the reoccuring pattern reveals itself.

They hope that no one will take the time to read all the posts to see them. It's so transparent after a while that it's hard to believe that they think they are fooling anyone.

We even had one sign his name to the wrong alias. :D Too funny...and then denied it. :rolleyes:
They all play innocent, "Who me?".

Then they accuse you of doing what they are doing as if no one can see what what's going on. :rolleyes:

It would funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Guy

[i:4d20741b21]Originally posted by righttofight [/i:4d20741b21]
[b:4d20741b21]This guy is playing the forum.

If Hitler had succeeded with his society - he would have embraced the LGATs. The Third Reich was a crude form of LGAT. You are an idiot or a plant not to be afraid and keep up the word games of denial. [/b:4d20741b21][/QUOTE

Current Page: 5 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.