Tony Quinn Human Potential Seminars Alert
Posted by: jimmy247 ()
Date: November 21, 2003 03:34AM

We, my family and I are deeply troubled at the dramatic change
in my brother who has been to a Human Potential seminar in the Bahamas run by Tony Quinn. I have searched the web, and find that Tony Quinn has been doing similar things for about 30 years. He taught Yoga and has a range of nutritional supplements etc. My brother borrowed around £12,000, which is about $18,000, for a two week seminar. He came home and informed us all, including his young children that we were a negative influence in his life. He says if we go on the seminars, and have our friends go, we will transform our lives for the better. I saw a website which mentions that Tony Quinn Seminars are really a pyramid scheme.
His main aim now is to raise more money to go on another seminar ASAP. Spends what little money he has left on Tony Quinn supplements and meetings.
It seems that Tony Quinn does some form of hypnosis, and I see from reading posts on this forum that seems to be a common practise with these Guru types.
I hope that I can warn other people of the devastation that this man causes. Tony Quinn is about 60 years old, from Dublin, Ireland

Tony Quinn Human Potential Seminars Alert
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 19, 2004 05:49AM

Re: Tony Quinn Human Potential Seminars Alert
Date: April 16, 2021 12:29AM

Just a quick ping on this thread; is there any news on this group? I know it's active in the UK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.