Who can tell me more in detail about
Posted by: MelliFobian ()
Date: December 19, 2006 08:23AM

Hi everyone, I am new on your forum board.culteducation.com, I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions
Who can tell me more in detail about the "Large Group Awareness Training Human Potential Seminars". Please Mail Me..!!
Best Regards..!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 19, 2006 11:10AM

You will not be able to receive private messaging until you have ten approved posts.

To learn about LGATs

See [www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 19, 2006 11:16PM

Why don't you ask your questions on the forum after reading the extensive information on the Rick Ross website and the personal accounts here?

Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: December 20, 2006 02:25AM

I smell a rat. I wonder if this is a Landmark plant.

With the endless stream of information on LGAT on this site as well as the www at large, this is a very strange question. I googled "large group awareness training" and got 29,600 hits.

Also, I would think living in Gaza you'd have more things to be concerned about at the present moment than LGAT's.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

With all the lawsuits Art Schreiber is launching. I think everyone should be careful when responding to this poster.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 20, 2006 05:11AM

MelliFobian
Hi everyone, I am new on your forum board.culteducation.com, I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions
Who can tell me more in detail about the "Large Group Awareness Training Human Potential Seminars". Please Mail Me..!!
Best Regards..!!

Yeah, it's obvious that you're 'new'. You signed up yesterday. How much reading have you done...?

Try your luck? Gee, it must be an obstacle course here at the rickross forum...and the officers are not only reading our mail but also cutting out sensitive sections. There's no need to be so coy, unless...

You want to know more about the thread you've just posted a topic on? We don't usually post a question (let alone start a new topic) just to ask the more or less the obvious. Besides, the question is too general. Try and be more specific.It kind of sounds idiotic, if you ask me. Or are you just very bad at hiding your true nature/purpose.

Date: December 20, 2006 09:36AM

MelliFobian is a robot who has sent the exact same message out to other messageboards I frequent, with just a change of subject matter.

Save your respective breaths.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 20, 2006 11:09AM

Usually the bots post links and advertising regarding products.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.