A Novel Idea?
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: November 18, 2003 12:50PM

As can be attained by reading several exerpts about Landmark, we know that the Forum plants members in the sessions to assist coaches in the process of programing those attending the seminar. Has anyone ever heard of others trying or themselves tried using a bit of their own medicine on them? By that I mean more specifically; what (aside from a grand waste of money) do you imagine would happen if a group of people well versed in the controversial tactics employed by LEF attended a LEF seminar with the intent purpose of debunking the program? Crashing the Party so to speak...

Options: ReplyQuote
A Novel Idea?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 19, 2003 12:46AM

the Karma Commandos!

Yes, I've fantasized about this. You'd want a cadre of persons trained in social psychology, meditation and who can withstand the stres of participating in these marathon sessions--so, very likely, they would need to be athletes.

Someone could write a brilliant series of novels about this. I stink at writing fiction or I would give it a try.

A Novel Idea?
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: November 19, 2003 08:01AM

Privately, a particularly virtuous senior member of this board expressed, in a response to this topic, once having an idea similar to mine however this angel told me that about roughly 50 people meeting the required educational backgrounds etc would be necessary. Forgive my ignorance but just exactly how big are these events? Are we talking attendance in the hundreds? My concept of these types of seminars and procedeures etc is a little weak as unlike many of members of this forum Ive never attended one. I have read through the testimonials of the unsatisfied participants and though the testimonials were rather enlightening they did seem a little devoid of the specific details relevant to my inquiry.

A Novel Idea?
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: November 19, 2003 09:41PM

people attend any one of the LEC programs. My introductory night had at least 200. I haven't been to other venues, but I'm sure sites like NYC pack in more.

A Novel Idea?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 20, 2003 11:31AM

I have read through the testimonials of the unsatisfied participants and though the testimonials were rather enlightening they did seem a little devoid of the specific details relevant to my inquiry.

go here

ctyme.com/bwash/bwash.htm

This article gives an amazing overview of various persuasion techniques.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.