Current Page: 2 of 4
whatever happened to day 3
Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 07, 2006 03:11AM

rrmoderator
It's people like "Trooper" that have made it necessary to eliminate the edit and delte functions for anyone other than moderators.

Thats ok but sometimes people do face extreme pressure, threats etc due to what they write here so people need to know the mods will be sympathetic to that and take stuff down if it's really needed.

Because not everyone has it in them to cope with having an intense personal battle on their hands.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 07, 2006 03:16AM

Yes if it's a genuine need and not a troll.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: December 07, 2006 04:24AM

kath
His posts sounded rigged from the start, they had fiction written all over them with devices such as 'I am cracking open a beer to write this' etc etc people don't often refer to the act of writing in that way unless it is in some way contrived.

They were works of fiction, to make any criticism of landmark seem like nothing to make a big deal over, IMHO.

They struck me as ficton also.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 07, 2006 04:50AM

the posts struck me as disengenuous as well, with the goal of trying to show Landmark is "not a big deal", which is false, of course.
But perhaps he just made a mistake when he mentioned that the girl who had a break-down after revealing her child abuse, was taken to the hospital the next day.
Those are the very things Landmark does anything to suppress and deny.

It would be interesting to see how often people are "taken to the hospital" from a Landmark Forum...

but Landmark does monitor this forum closely. We tested it, with that recent video put up by a Landmark unpaid employee.
It was up a month, and within 2 days of it being mentioned here, it was taken down, when the girl who posted it had not logged into YouTube in 4 weeks.
So someone contacted her and told her to take it down, after seeing it mentioned here. That is pretty clear.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 07, 2006 05:05AM

well, if nothing else, the trooper had a close encounter with truth and reality by trolling this forum. So do the other landmark trollers watching for new developments and new bits of information to report to their handlers.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 07, 2006 05:11AM

The Anticult
the posts struck me as disengenuous as well, with the goal of trying to show Landmark is "not a big deal", which is false, of course.
But perhaps he just made a mistake when he mentioned that the girl who had a break-down after revealing her child abuse, was taken to the hospital the next day.

But even that didn't sound quite right, don't know why he would make that up tho. Seemed like he was trying to appeal to both sides in a way.

but Landmark does monitor this forum closely. We tested it, with that recent video put up by a Landmark unpaid employee.
It was up a month, and within 2 days of it being mentioned here, it was taken down, when the girl who posted it had not logged into YouTube in 4 weeks.
So someone contacted her and told her to take it down, after seeing it mentioned here. That is pretty clear.

I know they check it, they would have bigtime particuarly when the france 3 vid thing was at its height, here was the best place to find out where it was.

As to that youtube girl's vid, wasn't it probably put up at their behest anyway? There was nothing revealing in it. Maybe it was taken down because we gave it no credence- and/or ithe girl herself realised it was rubbish :D

Date: December 07, 2006 05:49AM

kath
The Anticult

But even that didn't sound quite right, don't know why he would make that up tho.

To push our buttons?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 07, 2006 05:53AM

What is for sure is that after the second post and the responses "Trooper" not only wanted to stop, he wanted his posts deleted.

Interesting.

I doubt that Landmark identified and directly threatened him.

Perhaps Landmark is watching this board that closely.

Are they that paranoid and obsessive?

Date: December 07, 2006 06:03AM

On second read, Trooper's posts could have been real. Hard to tell. I can see someone responding to the Forum as Trooper did. When I showed up for Day 1 (different lgat) I had a big wall up (guarded, distrusting, defensive) and was watching for the abuse to start. I sat in the back, never went to the mic and dressed like a slob (since the staff dressed corporate-business). I can see someone being distant and detached as Trooper sounded. Not everyone is CONverted.

Hmmmm, I wonder.

skeptic

Date: December 07, 2006 06:06AM

rrmoderator
It's people like "Trooper" that have made it necessary to eliminate the edit and delte functions for anyone other than moderators.

AH! I was wondering what happened to "edit"! (wondered if things were malfunctioning on my end) "Edit" was a great feature! I'll miss it :(

skeptic

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.