Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: December 06, 2006 10:53AM

maybe this was the day that landmark acquired
his mind ?

Options: ReplyQuote
whatever happened to day 3
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 06, 2006 11:01AM

do you think they got The_Trooper? Hope not, but if they did, I think this site will remain burning in the recesses of his mind. I truly hope he didn't get sucked into the clutches of landmarkian wasteland.

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: December 06, 2006 02:18PM

Sunday is supposed to be the "transformation" day.. the day the attendees turn the corner and BELIEVE. This is according to those I know who've gone.

So maybe he was either sucked in, or silenced, or both.

Say it ain't so!!

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 06, 2006 03:00PM

so, transformation day is the beginning of the permanent hypnotic state? :shock:
I hope it isn't so too...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 07, 2006 12:25AM

FYI--

"Trooper" contacted me via email.

He wanted his posts deleted claiming that Landmark might sue him over violating its confidentiality clause, or something like that.

The posts really didn't reveal much, nothing that I can imagine as a legal problem.

So it seems to me that "Tropper" was probably just trolling. Hoping to create a thread that would make Landmark happy based upon his "experience."

He must have been put out when things didn't go his way.

IMO--much like a spoiled child "Trooper" got upset and wanted take his things and go home. That is, when the game he was playing didn't go his way.

It's people like "Trooper" that have made it necessary to eliminate the edit and delte functions for anyone other than moderators.

Over the years this message board has required various added safety features, modifications and rules because of trolls attempting to somehow subvert it.

Sorry about that.

But that means this message board is apparently perceived by some as threatening, which is perhaps one sign that it is a meaningful resource.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 07, 2006 12:38AM

Interesting.

I wonder what happened. Sounds like they might have figured out who he was and threatened him in some way. Or maybe they just issued a blanket threat. Perhaps he'll come back soon and tell us.

Ellen

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 07, 2006 12:46AM

That is how nasty and coercive Landmark is.
They take people who have paid Landmark money for a "course" and then they frame things so the very people to take the course are "afraid Landmark will sue them". This is the work of Werner Erhard and his lawyers, trying to use legal threats to intimidate people. Evil.
Its a form of terrorism.

As far as this situation, that is nonsense, as no one knows who that person was, it could be anyone, and this forum is now protected from Landmark.

Its also possible that since he mentioned that the girl had a breakdown after she revealed her sexual abuse, and they had to end the session early to take her to the hospital, the fact that this information leaked out, made made Landmark go crazy.
Landmark does everything it can to suppress the knowledge that people have mental breakdowns at pretty much every Landmark Forum weekend. It happens all the time, and Landmark just covers it up.

the information about the abuses of Landmark will continue to leak out, no matter how much Landmark tries to use legal threats to attack regular people.
What a bunch of hypocrites those Landmarkians are. They talk about "responsibility" which they apply to everyone but themselves. All Landmark does is shirk responsibilty, lie, duck and weave, and threaten lawsuits. That's it.

Even Werner Erhard told his own people at one point they might have bought into something that was "evil".
And that is what has happened.
Landmark a brainwashing machine out to collect money, and it damages a lot of minds along the way, and just casts those people aside once it takes what it can from them.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 07, 2006 01:09AM

I still suspect that "Trooper" was a troll, but there may be some other explanation.

Perhaps Landmark does watch this board that closely, but I doubt it.

Posted by: Christopher John ()
Date: December 07, 2006 02:18AM

Kept hoping to see Trooper's report of Day 3 of his Landmark Forum, guess he wasn't for real or "he got it"! Too bad either way. I've been spreading the word on these Forumists, since I endured my three day exercise in "just to what extent making money can go". I guess I should have really gone to the Tuesday night "joyfest", I missed the finale. I am kind of sad 'cause no Landmarkists have called me, asking me what happen, why didn't you show, or the like. I guess I must of been a marked man from the opening bell. I was really hoping to get into a detailed philosophical discussion with a convert.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 07, 2006 03:06AM

His posts sounded rigged from the start, they had fiction written all over them with devices such as 'I am cracking open a beer to write this' etc etc people don't often refer to the act of writing in that way unless it is in some way contrived.

They were works of fiction, to make any criticism of landmark seem like nothing to make a big deal over, IMHO.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.