guys, remember Landmark reads this messageboard
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: December 05, 2006 03:47AM

don't give away anything you wouldn't want them to know or give them any ideas as to how to improve their strategy, marketing or otherwise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 05, 2006 04:08AM

Like any corporation, I'm sure they have 'think tanks' to try and improve their product - even if it's Werner and his inner circle. What we say here is governed by the rules of this forum. And we're only here to 'keep the bastards honest'.

Personally, I'm not impressed by any business that has corridors of 'bullet wound patients in a trauma ward'. In this day and age it's actually quite difficult for a business not to leave some kind of carnage/waste. I mean, look at our credit card debt - no wonder half of us are struggling for meaning (connection in all its guises) and security (stability, both physical and mental/emotional).

Landmark (Scientology) and its offspring have huge support. Many businesses do. But it's vital that we are given a platform to discuss our many grievances. If they [Landmark] use this forum as a source of empowerment, well, I say, good luck to them. I suppose they're still human. And so many have already escaped the Hive.

I can understand your concerns to a point, Acid, but we should be concerned about editing ourselves too much - leave that to the government of moderators...

For every 'new technology' we'll lay it on the table and have a good look. I mean, Landmark (Scientology), you're not sticking anything into my brain until I've had a good, long examination...and I'm going to show it to a few, trusted collegues!

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 05, 2006 04:36AM

It would be good to get a [i:6273c58a22]moderator's[/i:6273c58a22] view of what is deemed safe to say and reveal here at the RI Forum... :oops:

Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: December 05, 2006 01:09PM

Good. Then those bastards will see how many people hate them.
LOL

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 05, 2006 01:27PM

yes, there is no question that Landmark has assigned one of their unpaid illegal employee-slaves to monitor this forum, and probably write summaries, and pass it up the food chain to Art Schreiber.

But one would think that Harry Rosenberg already suspects that his "enemies" have hired private detectives to put together a dossier on his contacts with his brother Jack-Werner overseas.

Werner Erhard knows that Scientology keeps an eye on him, and gets as much information about Landmark as possible, so they can use it whenever they want to.

Landmark-est is getting close to imploding.
Werner Erhard is trying to improve his image now, so he can have a "legacy" when he dies.
But too bad for Jack-Werner, the internet came along, and now he can't supress the truth anymore.
All of Werner's lies are coming out, for anyone to read.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 07, 2006 01:33PM

I'm surprised that Werner Erhard is concerned about leaving a legacy for when he dies. I mean, there's gotta be more pressing things to be worried about when you are stuck in Hell with not a scrap of teflon.

John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.