Current Page: 2 of 4
The Legacy Center: Any info ASAP
Posted by: Randy666 ()
Date: August 14, 2007 03:27AM

:twisted: It's a PROVEN FACT that LORI TODD and ROB KATZ were involved in the Lifespring trainings in DC just before Lifespring, Inc. closed it's doors for good.

After Lifespring went defunct, LORI TODD and ROB KATZ opened their own spinoff (THE LEGACY CENTER) in the Raleigh, NC area, doing almost identical trainings, with almost identical wording, terminology, contracts, etc, and even had some of the same trainers from DC including John Hanley, Jr.

We talked to several families, some who received pay outs from Lifespring after their CHILDERN had COMMITTED SUICIDE.

The families BLAMED Lifespring saying their loved ones were coaxed into a variety of admissions publically in front of a group of strangers only to realize later they should not have revealed such personal things about themselves.

That in turn led to depression and then suicides."
:evil:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 29, 2007 08:46AM

LoriTodd:

Don't post contact information here for anyone.

If you do this again you will be banned from the board.

Posted by: Kaz ()
Date: August 30, 2007 02:11AM

Is it me or am I the only one wondering why Lori Todd posts here!

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 30, 2007 06:06AM

Hi Kaz,
Just call me cynical, but I think i know why Lori Todd is posting here.

'shad'

Posted by: thankful ()
Date: September 19, 2007 09:47AM

I was directed to this site by someone that found this on the internet and I have to say I'm blown away!

I have done the trainings and they are fantastic and life changing. I'm looking at this website and it's funny and sad at the same time.

I saw that people like Tony Robbins are criticized as a scam artist on this site. The guy is at the top of his profession in human performance, but if someone wants to listen to someone that is a senior member of a cult website over people that have their life working then go for it and stay stuck. If you want to take your life to another level then I would recommend the Legacy trainings or anything that forwards you in your life. The trainers are very accomplished and work with CEOs and businesses throughout the world.

If anyone is really looking for information about the Legacy center or anything else I would NOT be on this site, I would talk to people who have taken the course and who's life is working not someone that is on a cult website. Talk about issues!!!

Good Luck and I pray that the people on this site would spend their time making a difference instead of making up stories.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: September 19, 2007 12:46PM

HA HA thankful!

thankful
The trainers are very accomplished and work with CEOs and businesses throughout the world.

Yes, they are accomplished . . . scam artists.

I'm thankful for this site and for the people who recovered their minds (after being manipulated by these "accomplished" sociopathic scam artists) who very eloquently and articulately describe and dissect the LGAT LIES. I only wish I had access to a site like this when I was being recruited by a friend.

Date: September 19, 2007 01:04PM

Oh, and thankful, I'm thankful I'm out of the trance.

Date: September 20, 2007 01:04AM

Dear 'thankful'

It sounds to me like you just came over to this site to "put down" people who know the truth about Legacy and other scam artists.

It sounds to me like you have taken you life to a level where I for one, do not want to be.

True transcendence takes a life time of involved living, it does not happen over a few weekends, and it does not cost a fortune. If taking your life to another level only means learning how to run frantically after the Almight Dollar, then no thanks, that is not for me. I do not crave to immulate a "successful CEO" thanks all the same, and please, don't waste your time praying for me....I don't need your prayers, and offering to do so is just plain insulting, and implies that you are better than I. So, stuff your prayers, look after yourself, sounds like you need to do that.

Also, 'thankful' think about why SO MANY people post here, people who have been damaged by LGATs such as Landmark/EST, Insight, Legacy, and all the rest. THINK ABOUT THAT!

We are not "making up stories" as you suggest...so go away, leave us alone. Go and live your life at whatever level you choose, but don't bring your crap over here, the Rick Ross Cult-BUSTER site.

I would be Thankful if you would just stay away from here, unless you have something POSITIVE to contribute.

regards,
'shad'

Date: September 20, 2007 01:55AM

The Shadow

I would be Thankful if you would just stay away from here, unless you have something POSITIVE to contribute.

LOLOLOL :!: :!: :!:

Date: September 20, 2007 02:02AM

Hi 'skeptic'

:!: thanks for joining in my "laugh therapy" group :wink: :lol: - sometimes that is all we can do eh?

regards,
'shad'

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.