Current Page: 13 of 23
Re: PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: September 21, 2008 09:22AM

More information on PSI. Can anyone tell me what BLP means?? Apparently PSI is laying on the tough sell to take as many classes as fast as possible.

LALS Grads, Attention LS Grads!

-- On Fri, 9/19/08, wrote:
Subject: LALSGrads Attention LS Grads!
To:
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 7:02 PM
Vxxxxx::
I am willing to periodically donate 50% of the cost of the basic to a deaf student as long as there is already one deaf student enrolled. This way Fern's efforts are more concentrated. I am also willing to periodically donate $100.00 to Jxxx’s fund that will be named by another.

I am also interested in having a discussion within this yahoo group about making BLP's continuously a success no matter what the current L.A. PLD Team is capable of. Lately, I have noticed that a bigger effort seems to be going to the community service events which are always successful. Those events seem to get a lot of LS grad support as well and for some reason or another they never ever fail! Then what happens while the players are on the PLD home stretch and possibly on some level of overwhelm BLP is added on and from what I have seen lately, more often than not this event produces less than wonderful results. It is viewed as "failing forward" and that is fine as long as the lessons are learned. This is great for the players, though I believe the attendees who are in judgment receive a less than wonderful image of what PSI, the best path for personal growth is all about. Now, if unbeknownst to the PLD Team, LS grads support this event with the same vibration and bring guests to it who are ready to enroll, then the players can say what worked was the support out there and the lessons learned from what did not work can still benefit them, though the city's image is unblemished at the same time.

I am off to Principia on Saturday and I will not be on line at all until my return on the 29th, though I would like to receive some feed back on this topic, now.

Rxxxxx Exxxn

In a message dated 9/19/2008 11:43:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, XXXXX writes:

There is a player on LA PLD Team 26, Jxxx Wxxxxx, who is putting together a fund to help sponsor individuals who want to take the BASIC
and are not able to pay for all of it. Jxxx is looking for donations and particularly at least one person to donate $1000+ who will name the
fund whatever they chose. Please contact Jxxx Wxxxxxx if you are interested: or xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thank you!

Vxxxxx

Rxxxxx,

Please contact Jxxx for anything relating to the fund! I will forward her what you sent.

I completely agree with you about the BLP. My team had a rough time with the BLP and I'm sure all teams whether large or small could use our support in bringing guests. Team 26's BLP is over although Team 27's is probably coming up at the end of October or beginning of November. I feel that a BLP is often the best way to reach out to someone who is on the fence about taking the basic.

Thank you for your input! See you at Principia!!

Love,
Vxxxxxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 23, 2008 11:26AM

Well people; PSI does it again. Another family going down the tubes for the almighty dollar. This was posted on another site today.

“PSI: The Homewrecker
First of all I would like to congradulate all of the emotionally uneven and financially distressed adults who took PSI and enjoyed it. Congrats, you're still not OK because you think paying someone to listen to them tell you how to be successful for four day.

I would just like to say that PSI may is 100% brainwash, and 0% helpful. My mom and her boyfriend have been involved with PSI for years and it is tearing our family apart. Now I'm not just talking about the people in my house, I literally mean all of my extended family.

There are five children in the house, one of which is disabled. I am teh oldest, 17, and am getting kicked out of my house because my mom is so obsessed with psi that she thinks I shouldn't be allowed to have my negative opinions on it.

The second oldest, my step-sister, is constantly guilted into going to PSI gatherings and parties. Finally she agreed to go to the basic..she left after two hours. There are three more, my 14 year old step-brother, my 12 year old step-brother, and the youngest, my little sister 11.

My parents are very seldom around. Why? Because they are at PSI. We are neglected to the point that we are forced to take care of each other, and many adults around me have suggested we call CPS. Thye haven't gone grocery shopping in almost three months. Sure were not starving, but thats because we have things around to eat like jelly, ranch, and barbeque sauce.

All my parents do is complain about our money situation, but all they do is spend thier money on PSI.

I don't think you people realize that they are in it FOR THE MONEY.

Hey PLD we want you guys to play a ***. Whoever sells the more "accept your greatness" PSI buttons wins the game!

Meaning" whoever makes the most money for us wins.

My grandmother had 20,000 dollars to her name fro retirement, and now it's PSI's.

My grandma was forced to live with us and I now sleep on the loveseat in the living room. Im nearly six feet tall, and have back problems. I don't even fit on the couch. Not a big deal but it still ***.

My extended family hates PSI for what it has done to my family and how my brothers and sisters and I are neglected how my grandmother has spent everything she has on psi.

My mom and step-dad often fight about psi too, causing them to a near divorce.

It is the only thing they talk about from when they wake up to when they go to sleep at night.

Thanks mom for spending $4650.00 to do psi7, because we haven't money for new toothbrushes in a year.”

Date: December 13, 2008 11:42PM

This was posted on a blog I just found.

"Hey everyone. I feel the need to get this out in the air so that none of you fall victim to this scam. This is a group called PSI. They host seminars which cost $480 for the “Basic” (first of a series). They try to sell you other seminars that cost upwards of $3500. They market these seminars as teaching you many useful tools like motivation, time management, letting go of your inhibitions, yada yada yada. Basically, for the “low cost” of the seminar, we will fix all your problems. I know someone who personally went through part of this and I am warning you, they use mild brainwashing techniques and are very demeaning. They get you locked into a state where you need to keep hearing these seminars in order to function. They can easily ruin your life be convincing you that you should get what you want now without having to work for it. Many people come out and buy houses they cant afford, max out their credit cards (or what is left after you have charged them for the cost of the seminar), and even break up with spouses and friends because their spouses are not taking the courses.

Please use extreme caution if any of your friends ask you to go to one of these. Make sure you look up some of the stories yourself if you are thinking of going. Type in “PSI Seminar” into Google and read for yourself."

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: December 14, 2008 02:46AM

Steve I've noticed all your posts. I am so sorry that this has effected you this way. I wished I never heard of PSI. I hope you find peace.

Date: December 14, 2008 12:34PM

Thanks for your concern Jeri. I have found peace with myself. My goal is to destroy PSI by getting the word out. It's funny when you think about it using the word 'goal." I wonder if the PSI groupies think it's funny. Maybe I should 'mission?"

Posted by: yamandu ()
Date: January 29, 2009 04:14AM

Well, You can add one more marriage to your list. My Brothers wife returned from PSI 7 acting very odd. I am not kidding you when I say that exactly 30 days later, she wanted a seperation. (sound familiar?) I have read letter after letter on this board and basically I had to keep looking at the poster to see if it was my brother writing it. You can pretty much wrap up every story on here into one ball and it would represent what he has gone through in the last month or two. I have no problems with someone who is unhappy with their marriage, but the route that these people take, including my soon to be x-sister in law, is unreal. At least try some joint counseling or something before you piss away 19 years. In her eyes, this is what she needs to find herself and with her being the most important person in the world, (so says PSI) everyone else, including her kids can be damned.

Way to go PSI. You sought out the vulnerable people in the world and f'd with their minds. Is the amount of Pain that my niece and nephew are going through worth the money in your hands.

All I can tell my brother to do is hold his head up and move on to better things.

Posted by: yamandu ()
Date: January 29, 2009 04:16AM

test

Date: January 30, 2009 08:16AM

Yamandu, sorry about your brother. I can relate to the mental anguish he is going through, and will be going through in the times to come. To say the least it was a very strange time in my life, and for some parts still is. Good Luck to your brother and his children.

And for the PSI idiots reading this you must feel very proud of yourself' s as you've ruined another family with this PSI bullshit.

Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: January 30, 2009 09:54AM

yamandu
Well, You can add one more marriage to your list. My Brothers wife returned from PSI 7 acting very odd. I am not kidding you when I say that exactly 30 days later, she wanted a seperation. (sound familiar?) I have read letter after letter on this board and basically I had to keep looking at the poster to see if it was my brother writing it. You can pretty much wrap up every story on here into one ball and it would represent what he has gone through in the last month or two. I have no problems with someone who is unhappy with their marriage, but the route that these people take, including my soon to be x-sister in law, is unreal. At least try some joint counseling or something before you piss away 19 years. In her eyes, this is what she needs to find herself and with her being the most important person in the world, (so says PSI) everyone else, including her kids can be damned.

Way to go PSI. You sought out the vulnerable people in the world and f'd with their minds. Is the amount of Pain that my niece and nephew are going through worth the money in your hands.

All I can tell my brother to do is hold his head up and move on to better things.

Yup, add another relationship to the list of broken marriages. Thanks PSI Seminars!!!!!

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: March 08, 2009 09:52AM

yamandu

Oh yes this is very familiar. I even tried to use the ruse of telling my ex to go to marriage counseling thinking that he would balk at the idea, therefore giving me the excuse I needed to get out of the marriage. Instead he agreed to go, which backfired on me. I left him anyway and regret it to this day. I hope your brother come out of this OK and tell him to be prepared for alot on anguish.

I wished I never heard of PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Page: 13 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.