Current Page: 10 of 23
Re: PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: January 10, 2008 10:48AM

I found this post on another web site and thought I would share with you. This man (or woman) is just as screwed up as I was with PSI Seminars. Does PSI break up marriages? YES IT DOES. The nerve of this person to say "PSI does nothing to anyone." They screw with minds.

"Does PSI break up marriages?

PSI does nothing to anyone. It's a class, that teaches tools, but it physically (notice the key word here: PHYSICALLY, does not mentally.) does not do anything to anyone, ever. People do things with the tools they are given, and since a major anchor of all PSI Seminars courses is personal responsibility, in the event that a student is in a relationship with someone that is not healthy emotionally, physically, or intellectually, then a result of living a life of responsibility might be to actually take action and get out of an abusive relationship for once. Taken from a different perspective, referring to the above theme that PSI Seminars is a business, how would a business that is based on WORD OF MOUTH do if it created estranged relationships in all its students? Doesn't that seems counterproductive to the purpose of running a business where profit is directly linked to recruiting new students?

PSI is teaching personal responsibility courses so if someone is in a negative relationship once they realize that fact, ending the negative relationship is a responsible thing to do. In any event, as a company that teaches personal relationship communication techniques, PSI prides itself on helping students create #10 relationships. That's the goal. Unfortunately, the reality is that many students who attend PSI classes are already involved in relationships that are seldom at a #10. This #10 is a personal scale, so there is no standard, it's just a question asked. Moreover, PSI stresses honesty in relationships, and honesty to self. Again many students who come to PSI classes realize that for years they have lived a life disconnected and void of personal honesty and integrity. If they honestly realize they should no longer be involved with someone and leaving the failing relationship is their choice, then PSI would probably support those people, whether grads or not."

The more I read this the madder I get. I was in a healthy relationship with a very wonderful man and threw it away because I failed him. He didn't fail me. I threw away my first marriage because I met a "wonderful group" of people who told me that my husband was holding me back so I needed to leave him behind. Number 10 relationship? I had a number 10 relationship and left him behind and ended up with a loser believing he was the one for me. He used me as much as PSI did.

"PSI prides itself on helping students create honest relationships." They create nothing but shallow, self-centered drones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: January 15, 2008 07:59AM

I keep thinking about the course I took in my life and how I destroyed my relationships with family and friends and wonder if anyone really created something better by taking this crap. I know some people are claiming they have found what they are looking for; but those are the ones who are still involved in PSI and can't see passed their collective noses.

I wished I could find some peace with all of this but it's like a weight I can't seem to lose and it's dragging me down and I am drowning in a sea of despair.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: January 16, 2008 10:18AM

Wished I could find peace too.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:39PM

Jeri442
"PSI prides itself on helping students create honest relationships." They create nothing but shallow, self-centered drones.""

This should read; "PSI rides itself on helping student create dishonest, shallow self-centered drones." Drones that empty their minds and pockets to enlighten themselves and enrich the PSI green machine.

Date: February 05, 2008 08:49AM

"dishonest, shallow self-centered drones"

Don't forget liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: February 07, 2008 11:04AM

PSI prides itself on helping students create honest relationships.

This statement is a load of crap. "honest relationships?" It destroys honest relationships and turns them into something foul.

Date: February 09, 2008 07:44AM

Steve989
"dishonest, shallow self-centered drones"

Don't forget liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, all of that and more.

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: February 19, 2008 10:06AM

Jeri442
I keep thinking about the course I took in my life and how I destroyed my relationships with family and friends and wonder if anyone really created something better by taking this crap. I know some people are claiming they have found what they are looking for; but those are the ones who are still involved in PSI and can't see passed their collective noses.

I wished I could find some peace with all of this but it's like a weight I can't seem to lose and it's dragging me down and I am drowning in a sea of despair.

Jeri forgive yourself. If you were my friend I would forgive you.

Date: March 03, 2008 12:37AM

I found this on one of the PSI public groups on Yahoo. I thought it was funny and you’ll see why, although I don’t see why being called the team of GOLD Sh*t is funny to them. More Gold for the PSI leader I would say at the expense of those poor souls who have been mind raped by the PSI Money machine.

"Subject: [WLS_C92] SFO a great story from a psi 7 grad...

Hello Team 458,
This is from a friend of mine who just returned from PSI 7 and hung out at the airport with his new friends. This is his story. Enjoy, (Name deleted)

Hi friends, I wanted to relate a little event that happened yesterday. If you doubt this happened as I say, just know that I could not make it up.

After we got off the coaches at SFO, I walked a friend to her check-in desk. After Check-in we decided to grab something to eat while she waited the 2 hours or so for her flight. Around the corner from the check-in desk was a TGI Friday's, so we decided to go there. As we entered, we noticed another PSI 7 grad was already sitting in the TGIF, and surprisingly was also the only guest there. All three of us agreed to get a table and chat while we ate. I ordered my food (and a Beer. Ooops!), and then walked out into the check-in area to find the restrooms.

After expelling some of my PSI-High toxins (and possibly the kool aid), I started walked back to the restaurant and immediately saw one of the volunteer staff. For the next minute or so, I kept meeting other PSI 7 Grads checking in, or having checked, and we all agreed to meet in the TGIF if flight schedules allowed.

By the time I got back to my seat more folks had been corralled into the TGIF by other 'chance' encounters. We all gathered in a row of tables and sat down, ate, drank (probably 90% of them alcohol-free you'll be glad to hear), and generally bull-sh*tted. I looked around to see there were16 of us sat down chatting, with a few more Grads that had been able to sit for a few minutes, and then had to run to catch an early flight. All in all maybe 20 folks gathered there over the two hours I was there. The energy was tremendous, and huge fun. So my expectation was a quiet intimate one on one dinner, yet it turned out to be a mini re-union.

Life is funny isn't it? I know what you are thinking, after reading this. You are thinking, o.k. that's sort of funny, but not really. (Actually I thought it wasn’t funny at all, just a group of PSI cult members drinking more kool aid.)

The funny thing is, that's not the end of the story! That was all the set-up for the story. What has gone before is what I am going to call 'The Pledge', and 'The Turn'. The story so far is sort of impressive, (I didn't think so) but not really magic! 'The Prestige', is as follows. If you connect with that reference I love you even more than I do already. If that's possible! (HUH?) So there we are sitting, chatting and eating, when the server that showed the initial three of us to our table, and had seen the group grow to 16 or so, comes over behind my chair and says to all of us, in his broken English.

Server: "I know who you are!"

Me: "I beg your pardon!" (or words to that effect).

Server: "I know who you are! You are 'Timoguwdenshee' ! You come here every month for the past twenty years! I know you!"

Me (Thinking): *What the hell!* *Is this guy crazy?* *The time-frame sounds about right, but he obviously has us confused with
someone else*

Me: "Who do you think we are?"

Server: "'Timoguwdenshee' ! I know you!"

Me (Thinking): *Timo?* *Guwdenshee? * Then it struck me.

Me (Translating broken English into Queen's English): "He says we are the Team of Golden Shit!" We all laughed, and with great gusto agreed, yes we are the Team of Golden Shit! Team 464. (Now that's something to be proud of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Maybe you are laughing now, maybe not. (Actually I am laughing my ass off; The PSI team of GOLDEN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!) It's not right or wrong. It just is! (To coin a phase from the PSI handbook.)

Please pass this on to other PSI 7 Grads that you know, so we can see if other Team 464 students had similar experiences, or find out what previous team members encountered this guy, and where.

Live well.
Cheers
(name removed)
<PSI 7 - Team 464>

Date: March 05, 2008 09:28AM

The PSI team of Golden Shit!!! What the hells does that mean? It's not right or wrong it just is?

These people need to get their collective heads out of their arses.

Current Page: 10 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.