Current Page: 6 of 23
PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 26, 2007 12:22AM

Pers - So glad to hear it! I wish there was a resource like this back when my friend recruited me. I totally agree with you that by not going you are preserving your marriage and your sanity. Lgats are very destructive and once inside your system it can be difficult to delete the programming.

I am so glad you found this site!

skeptic

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 26, 2007 12:30AM

<addendum about deleting the programming>

Instead of being difficult to delete, I mean to say it's TRICKY to delete. The programming occurs unbeknownst to the subjects and THE SUBJECTS DON'T KNOW THEY'VE BEEN rePROGRAMMED. If you don't know it, deleting it isn't something on your "to do" list.

I suspect that most people who've been through lgats NEVER know the fact of or the extent of the programming they incurred. THIS is frightening to me.

Date: June 26, 2007 12:45AM

continuing from the above post:

As a result, I think it's far better to prevent the spread of the lgat infection than to try to deal with infected people, after the fact.

I recruited my sister into an lgat. Before she went in, she respected my opinions and listened to me (which is partly how I got her in). Since the lgat she has been a different person for several years now.

I try to tell her what I've learned about lgats and, unlike in our relationship pre-lgat, she has no interest in my opinions/info. It was easy to get her IN and impossible to get her OUT. The lgat changed her into a defensive, non-thinking robot. It's as if she has a filter in her brain that rejects anything that might possibily contradict the lgat. The lgat installed that filter.

Now what? Consequently, PREVENTION is KEY!

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 26, 2007 02:51AM

skeptic
As a result, I think it's far better to prevent the spread of the lgat infection than to try to deal with infected people, after the fact...

Now what? Consequently, PREVENTION is KEY!

I am currently in communication with some very high powered legal entities in our courntry.

I will be in contact with some of you via Private Message. Those who are interested helping to attack these LGAT's on the basis of mental health malpractice and creating the means legally removing the loopholes in our legal system that does not hold these companies accountable for the psychological damage that is caused in participants lives.

Once the legal loopholes are removed, the legal release waivers will be null and void. Placing these companies in the public realm of being required to be confronted in a court of law with what is being psychologically manipulated with mental health malpractice.

In time there will not be the means that these companies will be able to be so slimy and remain behind there non-judgement that I call also being unaccountable.

In time we will see how these companies will withstand being held accountable within a court of law and being judged by a jury.

In time, in time.

Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 26, 2007 02:59AM

Currently the only way to take on these LGAT's is civil court.

I am going after the criminal aspect of these companies negligence in the Mental health realm.

Healthcare is a hot button in our nation. I am going to strike at that with all my might, and for as long as it will take.

Its time to put Brian Klemmers million dollar formula to work.

INTENTION+MECHANISM=RESULTS

My intention is to see every single LGAT held accountable within a court of law for the psychological damages done on many participants lives.

To be held accountable for operating within the psychiatric realm of peoples lives without being thoroughly and properly trained in this field.

There will be a day of being held accountable.

LGAT's BEWARE. Your time is coming where you will be held accountable for the mental health malpractice that is currently being done by your companies.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: June 26, 2007 10:12AM

I can't find the words to thank you all enough for sharing your experiences first and second-hand with PSI Seminars. A "friend" recommended I go through this program. Now I know he is so full of BS (and a pathological liar and probably split personality in my opinion). After reading through many of the posts here I feel grateful for not even getting anywhere near PSI except to check out their website out of curiousity. This has probably not only saved me from making my life worse (and I would have surely made myself and others baffled and sick) and I know this experience with this forum and my "friend" has oddly enough probably saved my marriage and my sanity. THANK YOU! THANK YOU[/quote]

I am glad someone checked this out BEFORE going to this BS. I hope your friend see the light soon..

Date: June 28, 2007 01:03PM

I tried to get a lawyer to listen to me when this effected my wife three years ago. I came off sounding like I was the one who was crazy. My advise is tread carefully, as the person you talk about these groups might think you have problems yourself.

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 01:01PM

My intention is to see every single LGAT held accountable within a court of law for the psychological damages done on many participants lives.

To be held accountable for operating within the psychiatric realm of peoples lives without being thoroughly and properly trained in this field.

LGAT's BEWARE. Your time is coming where you will be held accountable for the mental health malpractice that is currently being done by your companies.

As well they should. Even I am responsible for destroying the relationships I had in my life because I recruited some friends and they ruined their relationships.

Date: July 13, 2007 11:17AM

That day can't come soon enough.

Posted by: Jen 03 ()
Date: July 21, 2007 11:35AM

This is for my father.

My mother and father divorced about five years ago. She told me that although she loved my father, she was not in love with him anymore and she ended a 25 year marriage without any signs whatsoever. When this occurred I was in shock. My parents were rocks; the foundation of my family. My brother and sister were very confused about this sudden transition in our family. My brother and I were out living on our own while my younger sister was still in high school. The news of the separation and divorce was to say the least devastating. I remember talking to my sister and asking her what happen and she said that mom had suddenly changed her attitude, was becoming more argumentative with my father and would go off on these “flights of fancy” for no apparent reason. My sister told me there was an argument one night over a large amount of money, but had no particulars other than that. We were all very concerned with this new attitude and the way she was behaving. Within a few days of her leaving, she filed for divorce; no attempts to repair or even reach a consensus with my father. Marriage counseling was out of the question. The ups and downs of her life were taking a strain on all of us. We couldn’t figure out what the hell was happening with her. After a while she stopped communicating with us, although she would call my dad from time to time.

My dad on the other hand became something of a recluse. He couldn’t eat; sleep and he lost so much weight I thought he was going to die. I saw my father trying to stay strong for the rest of us but I know the death of his marriage meant a great deal to him. Marriage and family were the most important part of his life. I know he loved my mother more than anything. I can remember all the times she would come home and he would give her a hug and kiss and called her the love of his life. When my mom walked out I believe it killed something inside of him. He would go to work each day, but there was no joy there. When he got home he would take care of things around the house, but there was no more joy there. He was living life but it was empty. My brother and I tried several times to get him involved in activities just to get him out of the house but he never enjoyed it. There were times where you could tell he had ‘zoned out’ like he was thinking of her. It was like he only existed but didn’t know how to live anymore. My dad died two weeks ago at the age of 49. The doctors found no apparent reason for his death. I believe he died of a broken heart.

I was going though my dad’s computer and I learned that my mother had attended these PSI seminars before she left and divorced him. My dad wrote down his thoughts and feelings almost everyday and they were always about my mother, and how much he missed her and how much this had hurt him. He would write he could feel her presence, either driving in his car or when he went out to eat, and he would get depressed when he realized she was not there and not in his life anymore.

He researched this group and found all this information about PSI Seminars and other lgats and how destructive they could be. He never told any of us what mom got involved in, and after reflecting on the past five years I can see how my mother’s behavior fits the description of some others on this message board. I remembered her coming back from one of these classes and asking me to take it, but at the time I was in college and had too much on my plate. I also remember her being somewhat put out that I had turned her down; now I’m glad I didn’t go. The relationship with my mother has been strained over the last few years as I want to love her, but only because she’s my mother; it’s not because I like her as a person after she attended this seminar.

As for my mother she has had several failed relationships over the past five years, has spent several thousands of dollars and has nothing to show for it. When she asked if she could come to the funeral I told her; no what would be the point. She didn’t respect him in life why pay your respects in death. When she asked what I meant I told her that she had a commitment to her marriage and she failed because of her selfishness. I told her that her leaving had “changed” my dad. I told her that I hated her for what this had done to him. I only know that my dad loved her more than he loved himself; and he didn’t see anything wrong with that.

It’s just not right.

And Dad, I miss you.

Current Page: 6 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.