Current Page: 5 of 23
PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: Robert-Paul ()
Date: May 10, 2007 09:16AM

Nicole, five years?????

My exwife was involved for little more than a year when she started realizing what she threw away. I can understand how you feel when you told her not to call anymore. I had the same reaction when my wife called me out of the blue asking me to take her back. I told her it was too late and I guess I am not a very forgiving person, since this hurt me so badly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: May 14, 2007 09:26AM

Nicole,

I read your post with a great deal of interest and found that this same thinking on the part of your friend could have been my wife. She lost the respect of several members of her family and friends. She too threw away her best friend instead calling one of her PSI Buddies her best friend. People are laughing at her behind her back because she got involved with this group.

I can understand your reaction by not talking to her and please don't blame yourself, she was the cause of this, not you.

Posted by: Ghost Dancer ()
Date: May 24, 2007 06:50AM

My wife returned from PSI7 last week and it's been a nightmare ever since. She seemed to returned to normal over the weekend but the PSI persona returned on Monday. It's almost like a switched was thrown on and off.

Posted by: Chastain ()
Date: May 27, 2007 01:50AM

Just thought I'd put in an update reference my (ex)girlfriend. I heard from her father and he informed me that she quit her job and is racking up charges on her credit cards like there's no tomorrow.

Her father is very concerned and asked for my help. After what happen I am not so sure what I should do. I really don't the idea of getting involved with her again, even though I love her very much, but her leaving the way she did broke my heart.

I am not sure I am strong enough to handle this. And I really don't want to wait a few years for her to see the light. I am so torn up by this and I feel like I am helpless against this crap she learned from PSI.

Date: June 08, 2007 08:05PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to update you on the plight of my now exgirlfriend. I heard from her father last night and he informed me that my ex was married a few days ago to the guy she met at the ranch. Her father told me that she informed him of her decision over the weekend and said they were flying out to Vegas to get married. He said she invited him to attend but he refused, telling her that she needs to think about whats she is doing. She apparently blew up at him and ranted about him not being supportive, etc, etc.

Whoever called this a nightmare was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 10, 2007 12:58AM

Chastain,

I am so sorry this has happened to you. It all sounds so crazy.

I hope it helps in some way to know that you are not alone and to in some way make sense of what happened to your girlfriend. I know that doesn't take away the pain though. At some point, Im sure reality will come crashing down on her, but that is probably little comfort to you now.

Thanks for giving us the update. How are you doing?

Date: June 10, 2007 09:36PM

Question Lady,

I would like to say I am doing ok, but that would be far from the truth. I still can’t believe this is happening. My girlfriends actions are so far out there it is unbelievable. This has everyone who knows us very surprised. The ones who don’t know and I run into ask how we are doing and are shocked when I tell them she left a few weeks ago and is now married to another guy.

I saw one of her friends on Friday and Jess asked me what the hell was happening with her. Jess said Trish called her out of the blue and told her she was married then found out it was to someone else. Jess said she couldn’t believe it and asked Trish how she could marry someone she just met? Jess said Trish became very defensive, said this guy was her “soul mate” and ended the call very abruptly. She said that Trish tried to talk her into taking these seminars during the conversation and was telling her it had changed her life. Jess said she tried to call her back and found her cell phone was disconnected. She asked me what had happened to us and I told her what I thought, but she looked at me like I was crazy. I even told her I couldn’t believe this myself and to goggle PSI. Jess said she couldn’t understand how this could change her mindset in so short a period of time and I think she was leery of what I was telling her.

I can’t even begin to explain this to anyone because I am so embarrassed by it all. And it hurts so badly I can’t eat or sleep. I’ve lost a lot of weight and she doesn’t care. Some have said maybe it was for the best that I discovered this about her now instead of years later. I guess their right, but still I would have liked to have a chance to make a life with her and now that’s out of the question. This is such a nightmare and I wish I would wake up.

Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 11, 2007 10:59AM

Chastain,

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. It's understandable though. The reality of what has happened may take a while to sink in.

It sounds like you really loved this woman and wanted to make a life with her, and now she's gone, married to a guy she just met and you are alone and hurting. That really sucks.

I am sorry for your pain. I thank you for posting your story. It may just help someone stay out, or get out, of PSI. In fact, I think I recently saw a post where someone said that reading about PSI here prevented them from going.

Hang in there. You will get through it. The pain won't last forever.

I wish you all the best.

QL

Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: June 23, 2007 01:24PM

Chastain,

I am sorry to hear about your girlfriend. This sounds a lot like what I did when I got back from the ranch. Nothing mattered to me but the group and PSI. I left my first husband and got involved with another man right away. I destroyed my first marriage and had to leave the second when I realized, or woke up to what my life was really all about. And I am far from recovered from this.

My thought and prayers are with you.

Posted by: persephone ()
Date: June 25, 2007 09:25PM

I can't find the words to thank you all enough for sharing your experiences first and second-hand with PSI Seminars. A "friend" recommended I go through this program. Now I know he is so full of BS (and a pathological liar and probably split personality in my opinion). After reading through many of the posts here I feel grateful for not even getting anywhere near PSI except to check out their website out of curiousity. This has probably not only saved me from making my life worse (and I would have surely made myself and others baffled and sick) and I know this experience with this forum and my "friend" has oddly enough probably saved my marriage and my sanity. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Current Page: 5 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.