Current Page: 3 of 23
PSI Seminars and what Happened to me...
Posted by: Jeri442 ()
Date: January 28, 2007 12:18AM

I have decided to take control of my life back. I left my second husband and I feel good about it. Much more so than I did when I left my first. I really miss and wonder how he is doing. I guess you can't go back, but I feel as if I have found something of the person I was before PSI.

I still wished I had never heard of this group because the price was just too high.

And Joan, I hope the best for you and your husband. I know I put my first husband thru hell with this and the pain it caused him I can never forgive myself for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 04, 2007 10:46PM

Jeri 442, I have a question for you.

How did you live with the guilt of leaving your first husband? I don't mean to get personal, but I am in the same situation your husband would have been in when my wife left me.

Date: February 14, 2007 09:24AM

Steve,

Sorry I waited to reply, I didn’t have access to a computer as I’ve been looking for a place to live.

The answer to your question is I did not have any quilt. At least none that matter to me at the time. When I left my first husband I told myself that the pain he was feeling was his problem, not mine. The pain was his reality, not mine. I was not the cause of his pain. When I discussed this with my PSI group I was told I was making a “great” decision and things would be “awesome” in time. I told them that I felt “awesome” with the decision I made. I was told I would find that “number 10 relationship” with myself and someone else and that my husband just did not understand what he was losing. I was also guilty of saying the same things when someone else in my group left their spouse. Showing support was a big thing. I wished now someone in the group would have said “are you out of your mine?” We would feed off of one another, but after awhile reality started to hit home. The people in my group have dropped off. Several have “seen” the light and realize what PSI actually did with screw with their minds and take their money.

PSI set people down the path towards destruction. Some have made a change in their lives, but with most of the people, at least in my group, it has caused them to destroy their lives and it takes a long time to recover.

Steve, I hope you wife sees the life, but she won’t be the same even if she does come back. I know I’m not. Believe me when I say I am so sorry that you lost your wife.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 19, 2007 09:49AM

Jeri,

thanks for the reply. This is exactly like what my wife put me through. No guilt whatsoever. And I agree with you about her changing. I have even thought why would I take her back? And looking at this from your husbands side of it I can understand why he won't talk to you. I feel embarrassed when people even ask me about her.

But I do hope things are going well for you.

Posted by: Robert-Paul ()
Date: February 28, 2007 09:01AM

Well it finally happened. My ex-wife, the PSI grad, showed back up asking me to take her back. While I can understand how people can get involved with this BS I still feel she could have been smarter and a lot less gullible.

I found out that after failing several relationships, even the internet dating services, she decide I was the best thing for her. She is now deep in debt, she had her car reposessed and the house she bought she can't afford.

I told her I was sorry, but she thought nothing of our relationship when she left it, and I think nothing of her feelings or thoughts now. I told her to leave and find someone elses shoulder to cry on. I could not believe the nerve of this woman. I loved her more than anyone or anything in this world. I wonder when I grew to hate her. Because her love gave me a great comfort and my love apparently gave her nothing at all. PSI took my wife, returned her as some sort of drone and left the woman who ruined her life and mine in the process.

For anyone thinking that PSI or this new "secret" to the answer to life you need to get a grip. Reality is reality, its not made, you live your life in it.

For those of us who lost the ones we love to PSI, and other LGATs for that matter, there is life after the loss. Some times it takes more time than other.

Good life and luck to you all.

Date: March 29, 2007 11:17AM

Robert-Paul,

I am so sorry that you were hurt by all of this. I know how much I hurt my exhusband with all of this and understand what you're going though. I wished I could make amends to him, and even to the people I recruited to this.

I am ashamed of myself.

Posted by: Dan_V ()
Date: March 31, 2007 12:45PM

I was surfing the web and decided to google “PSI” and found this site.

I was involved with PSI about three years ago. I too just recently woke up from the nightmare I put myself thru because I attended PSI Seminars.

I took the basic, PSI7 and played PLD. I did this because I wanted to save my marriage. My wife enrolled me in the “courses” and I believe it would save my marriage. My wife told me that if I did not attend she would leave me, as she told me that I wasn’t supporting her with her life.

When I went to PSI 7 my wife failed to pay the bills and upon my return the phone was turned off and my car was repossessed. I received the emotional support I needed from my PSI 7 group and felt better when they encouraged me to feel better. I was lucky to get my car back and thought that the “positive” thinking was the reason I got my car, but I realize it was due to hard work

After my returned from PSI 7 my wife again started “nagging” me to enroll and attend PLD; again to save the marriage. I had to set three goals for myself and, of course, enroll more people to the basic. I worked very hard to complete the goals. My first goal to quit smoking was very hard after being a habit for 18 years. My second goal was to write a book and have it published. My third goal was to get our finances in order after taking control of the bills. Not an easy feat as my wife would spend the money faster than I would make it.

The thing I didn't like about Psi or PLD then was the "recruitment" of people to go to Basic. We were to get at least two people signed up and the money paid by the end of the month if we wanted to stay in PLD. When I started I didn’t know anyone who wanted or needed to go to the BASIC. Anyone that I did know had already gone through the Basic and I had to sign at least eight people.

After a time I realized I couldn’t enroll anyone to PSI. At most I would talk to the people I knew and they would think I was crazy for even considering going to something so cult like. Some even asked if I drank too much cool aid. I would return home feeling dejected and the wife would berate me for failing. Failing in something as simple as enrolling people to PSI and failing at our marriage. My wife left me shortly after I quit PLD and we were divorced after a long court battle. She even used the argument that PSI is a cult to get custody of my kids, even though she went to this too. I considered suicide because of the depression, but couldn’t do that to my sons. This whole ordeal cost me more then the $10.000.00 dollars I spend on this. The emotional damage was worst. I considered what I lost and what I gained and the price was not worth it. It cost me my marriage; which would have been destroyed anyway. But to lose my sons and be a once a month father, and to lose the respect of my family and friends, was not worth the cost to my soul.

It has taken me the better part of two years to finally realize that PSI is bullshit. It destroyed my life as well as some of the others in my group. White lights and workshops? What a bunch of bullshit and I fell for it.

Posted by: JamieA ()
Date: April 28, 2007 05:57AM

My boyfriend has been down in northern CA at the PSI 7 course for almost a week. I've only received one voicemail from him, he hasn't returned any of my calls or text messages and I am VERY concerned as this is not normal behavior for him. Can someone please tell me what exactly goes on at this thing? When I went to the basic I know we had a few "rules". Are there "rules" at PSI 7? Would one of them happen to have anything to do with not contacting your friends, family and loved ones at home?

Please help!!

Date: April 28, 2007 01:28PM

JaimeA, be prepared to lose your boyfriend. The rule for calls out from the ranch are only for life and death emergencies. They don't want you making calls when your in the the program. And when he returns he will try and recruit you to take PSI7 no matter what it takes. If you don't go he will see this as being unsupportive. If you do go you might return to leave him behind as well. Many of the people in my group returned to their lives only to walk out on their spouses. For no other reason than "this is whats right for me." Good luck.

Posted by: JamieA ()
Date: April 28, 2007 02:03PM

Thanks Jeri442. I guess we'll see what happens. Of course, if this is the path for him I want and plan to support him. But I hope that, in doing so, he understands that it may not be the path for me. I managed to reach him there tonight and everything sounds okay so far. Like I said...we'll see. Thanks for your input.

Current Page: 3 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.