Current Page: 11 of 12
Considering the Forum???
Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 01, 2003 08:51AM

You are pissing on the wrong hydrant.

It's old news. Factor it in or out as you please. It's been hashed and rehashed. It's a dead issue.

Do your research or piss off.

Ellen

Options: ReplyQuote
Considering the Forum???
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 01, 2003 10:35AM

Personally, I love the spell like an idiot thing.
A real button pusher.

My guess is Co$ or the squirrel LEC.

It translates to "i'm here to piss you off and because you're inferior (not clear/managing the existence of yourself) you'll get pissed off".

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 01, 2003 11:01AM

good job of distracting the post too

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: sunsetserene ()
Date: December 05, 2003 08:54AM

Guy
good job of distracting the post too

Hello everyone:

In a way the LEC apologists provide us with a blessing in disguise. I mean really, it's like an on-line class in LEC manipulation techniques.

And then we have our professors here like Guy and Hope et al. who point out how to recognize the tactics so that we won't be as vulnerable to them.

Thanks to you all. I've often suspected much of what you pointed out, but these LEC guys are so good at making one doubt themselves...

In the spirit of the "higher learning" provided by Hope, Guy you all, I have this perverse temptation to go haunt some pro LEC forums and them herd some of them this way!

Just kidding!

Judging by the volume of silent readers...(insert theme song from Jaws here)...they're already here.

By the way there used to be an excellent Delphi forum called Rants and Raves Live, but the link to it no longer seems valid at the Skeptic's Dictionary site. There were some excellent discussions there too. I cannot find it doing a search. Does anyone know if it's still around and how to find it?

SS

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: patrick-darcy ()
Date: December 05, 2003 12:21PM

i believe the rants and rave place
is still up. its linda place. her
husband things im a genius u know.

:)

Considering the Forum???
Date: December 06, 2003 07:57AM

patrick-darcy

A guy named Markus sent me a private message with the link. However being the internet genius that I am I accidentally deleted it. Markus if you would please?

SS

Considering the Forum???
Date: December 06, 2003 08:41AM

patrick-darcy

Thanks. I just found it here:

[forums.delphiforums.com]

Everybody! You have GOT to check out the resident forum apologist/cheerlead at the above forum, Jim Tsutsui. This guy is like the Darth Vader of forum fanatics.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Guy, gc4062, Hope let me know if you ever are in a forum discussion with that guy so I can be a fly on the wall! I'll be rooting for you in your corner!

I also found another great & new anti LEC site here:

[homepage.mac.com]

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: automaticftp ()
Date: December 07, 2003 04:36AM

That both Wolfy and Rude Dawg both had canine derived names....could they possibly be connected? ;-) Nah, didn't think so...

Also that they dropped off the thread once the absurdity of their positions was demonstrated...

Corboy--the law school proverb I've heard is this: Argue the facts, argue the law, argue public policy...and if all that fails, bang the podium!

Best,

Automatic

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: kico ()
Date: December 12, 2003 08:28AM

[i:8d209cc7a9]Originally posted by gc4062 [/i:8d209cc7a9]
First of all, the initial posting by $375lighter is more accurate than many may know.

As a recovering former staff member, and member of our local survivors' group of former staffers, seminar leaders, volunteers and many others, I can honestly say that I can agree with everything posted to date.

Hi,

I’m new here, been around on afl and R&R for a while.

I participated and assisted regularly in the Landmark London office from 1998 to 2000, before that I had a dozen years in other Human Potential groups.

Then the Internet opened my eyes to the truth about the manipulation and deceit and brainwashing I had been under, and I was ‘saved’ ;-)

I’m now in recovery mode, there are still traces of subconscious paradigm thinking in my psyche, but I’m making progress.

I’m interested to hear about your support group for ex Landmarkers – can you point me in the right direction for information on a support group in London, UK, if there is one ?

Thanks,

Chris

Considering the Forum???
Posted by: dutch ()
Date: December 12, 2003 06:41PM

hello kico,

great to have another person participating who knows the scoop from the inside. I'm sure you've read some of the posts from Guy and GC4062, both former staff members. Excellent to know there's someone else out there who's willing to inform.

As far as survivors groups, I've been looking for the same thing here in Amsterdam. Maybe we should put together a 'North Sea' group?!

welcome!

dutch

Current Page: 11 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.