Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: babsbibb ()
Date: November 14, 2006 01:21PM

Apparently there is going to be a Landmark Forum for Law Enforcement Officers this week on the 16th at the Landmark Education Philadelphia Center at 105 South 7th Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, PA 19106. This might be a good opportunity for people to stand in front of the building and pass out the French Video and/or any literature that might be out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 15, 2006 06:02AM

An army of Law enforcement drones.

That's very scary.

[thepiratebay.org]

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: November 15, 2006 06:16AM

how did you find out that bit of information?

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 17, 2006 05:48AM

Apparently there is going to be a Landmark Forum for Law Enforcement Officers this week on the 16th at the Landmark Education Philadelphia Center at 105 South 7th Street, Suite 300, Philadelphia, PA 19106. This might be a good opportunity for people to stand in front of the building and pass out the French Video and/or any literature that might be out there.

Werner Erhard and his family were originally from Philadelphia. Philadelphia and San Francisco are probably Mecca's of brainwashed zombies in the Landmark/WEA/EST "cult-like" organization.

Anyone have an update on the above event?

Did anyone go to check it out/pass out information?

[www.culteducation.com]

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: November 17, 2006 07:05AM

Landmark has a policy of offering the Forum free of charge to police and firefighters. It's really a very clever idea, using their despicable brainwashing techniques to capture the minds of trusted members of society. Talk about free advertising!!

Oh, those people at Landmark know what they're doing.

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: November 17, 2006 08:56AM

excaliber that is not quite accurate, each centre manager has discretion to give out "scholarships" and after 9/11 they offered New York police and fire fighters free tuition. It is not a global policy to give police and fire fighters free tuition.

However like you say it is very good way of free advertising

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 17, 2006 11:55AM

It's beyond free advertising. Each free forum turns out a whole troop of brainwashed zealots, programmed for the mission of RECRUITMENT, who will go home and destroy their families and friendships, as they spew the mindless rhetoric and push their "enlightenment" onto to everyone they know. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to leaflet Landmark. Anyone interested? I would like to warn people BEFORE their lives get f-ed up!

skeptic

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: Kastlefeer ()
Date: November 17, 2006 05:04PM

You'd think a cop would look at the 9am-12am schedule and do a double take ... what the hell kind of course is this? ...

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: Excalibur ()
Date: November 18, 2006 02:50AM

sonnie_dee
excaliber that is not quite accurate, each centre manager has discretion to give out "scholarships" and after 9/11 they offered New York police and fire fighters free tuition. It is not a global policy to give police and fire fighters free tuition.

Thanks for clarifying that Sonnie_dee. I read somewhere that Landmark offers the forum free to police and fire fighters - it may have been from the old "No Landmark" website that unfortunately disappeared about 2 years ago. That was a very useful and informative site.

Landmark Event In Philly
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 18, 2006 05:43AM

G'day All,

From my experience, Landmark is a self-defeating ideology and, like a boat with a leak, it will sink. And although the passengers will stay afloat in their Landmark lifejackets for some time, eventually they'll run out of breath and go down with their boat. I don't want my metaphor to sound too fatalistic, but it does seem that way sometimes because those who take the journey are usually weak already.

Most cults offer very little in terms of real benefit in the real world because the cults agenda generally doesn't care about the individual. There will always be those 'submissive' types who fit in and find more meaning than they've ever found anywhere else (it just takes much longer for these people - but, unfortunately, life can too short for some of these).

In my experience, more people 'wake up' to unsound dogma than do not, and that's why it's important to stay calm and strong (no doubt this is also the rhetoric of most cults when having to deal with 'loonies' like me).

So, the actions of the uncoverted (we) to educate the gullible (them) is noble, but it should be handled with care and patience.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.