Current Page: 16 of 17
Landmark and litigation re: France 3 video - false claims
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 04, 2006 07:07AM

Just post links to the Landmark expose video at CAIC, in the comments section of that YouTube video.
And post links to the Torrent of the video too.

Everytime Landmark posts propaganda, then its easy to post links to the CAIC video, and links to sites like this one.

It best to keep the comments somewhat neutral, so people will go ahead and click the link and watch the other video.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 04, 2006 07:46AM

ON2 LF
just wondering if the brief video "transformation" was posted on youtube by a landmarkian..I find it odd that it shows rosenberg doing the same thing that the now famous forum leader was doing in the french video, but LE hasn't had it pulled yet, but of course this one contains a worshipper's version of what erhard/rosenberg is. (sick) If landmark has such an issue with copyright infringement why haven't they had this one tossed?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy8ysxIOyAA&playnext=1

LOL...I see they removed my comment. Think I'll just go over there and post another one.

Ellen

Posted by: elena ()
Date: December 04, 2006 07:48AM

...So much for ~self expression and (my) leadership,~ which I guess, as a non-Landmark "graduate" I'm not entitlted to.

Ellen

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 05, 2006 12:49AM

It appears the French video is back on Google Video:

[video.google.com]

Or alternatively, just search Google Video for Landmark Forum.

Now everybody go there, give it a 5-star rating and post some favorable comments! Tee hee hee!

Wonder if this means it can go back up on other video sharing sites as well ?

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 05, 2006 07:45AM

So does this mean that someone else is now posting the video to Gootube?

So many people angry with Landmark. So many suspects to choose from. :roll:

John

Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: December 08, 2006 02:59AM

Some interesting comments below the video clip on YouTube entitled: "Anthony Rapp and Landmark Education"
[www.youtube.com]

The user quoted below is asked by another YouTube user to post more clips from the vid, and this comment was the response:

Drenched06
I DID!!! And this is what I got:
Dear Member: This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Landmark Education claiming that this material is infringing:
Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account.

Looks like they are still using the same erroneous copyright claim argument.

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: December 08, 2006 03:54AM

gourous2004
Some interesting comments below the video clip on YouTube entitled: "Anthony Rapp and Landmark Education"
[www.youtube.com]

The user quoted below is asked by another YouTube user to post more clips from the vid, and this comment was the response:

Drenched06
Dear Member: This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Landmark Education claiming that this material is infringing:
Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account.

A counter-notice can be sent to a video hoster to allow the media to go back up. Information on the counter-notice is at

[www.chillingeffects.org]

ChillingEffects.org counter-notice builder:

[www.chillingeffects.org]

Date: December 08, 2006 07:33AM

Looking over the information from these 2 articles, it appears that the lawsuit filed in France is unrelated to the France 3 video:

French filmmaker sues Google Video
Flach Film sues Google for copyright infringement
[www.computerworld.com.au]

Flach Film says that Google acted not as a simple host but as a fully responsible publisher in allowing Google Video users to stream or download the Flach-produced documentary, "Le monde selon Bush," or "The World According to Bush."

Google faces legal challenges over video service
Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:35 PM IST
[in.today.reuters.com]

Google Inc.'s video service faces at least one copyright infringement lawsuit, the company confirmed on Friday, and the Web search leader faces a separate subpoena tied to the service.

Date: December 12, 2006 04:26AM

[money.cnn.com]

Google's copyright fix
Barely two months ago pundits were predicting a litigation explosion for Google and its new YouTube video-sharing unit. But look what's happening instead.
By Chris Taylor, Business 2.0 Magazine senior editor
December 11 2006: 7:08 AM EST

Could be fodder for a related WWW.SLASHDOT.ORG article/submission - accompanied by related stuff from this thread ... ???

Posted by: caligari ()
Date: January 13, 2007 04:41AM

At a tech event I talked to a EFF lawyer about Landmark continuing to issue take-down notices to video hosting sites where the French video, "Voyage Au Pays Des Nouveaux Gourous", is uploaded. He said that someone who uploaded the video that gets it take down can contact EFF who will send a counter-notice to the video service for the video to go back up. They will have attorney-client privilege of anonymity.

The EFF contact information is at:

[www.eff.org]

Phone #: 1 415 436 9333

gourous2004
[www.youtube.com]

Drenched06

Current Page: 16 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.