Current Page: 13 of 17
Landmark and litigation re: France 3 video - false claims
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: November 23, 2006 01:53PM

The Anticult
So I gather from this that you made the vid? Excellent job.

Yup, thanks!

The Anticult
Perhaps Rick Ross would add a link to that video in his recent extensive article on this subject?
[www.cultnews.com]

Also, folks could post links to the interview video on the Torrent comments for the France 3 video, and everywhere else. Its a nice companion piece to the France 3 TV show.

The blog and video are up under Creative Commons Attribution:Non-Commercial:Share-Alike license. So feel free to link and share them as long as cirne.com is attributed.

The Anticult
It might be good to get it up on Google video, or wherever, to save bandwidth!

I'm using blip.tv which is renowned in the videoblogging community for their hosting service. But I may put it up on Google Video, too.

caligari

The Anticult
ajinajan
Enric interviews Kurt Opsahl of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, on Landmark Education's bad use of a DMCA subpoena against Internet Archive:

[techalley.cirne.com]
Thanks!

I'm going to work on a related interview I did with Jason Schultz at EFF about Michael Crook's missuse of the DMCA (http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/diehl_v_crook/). And then I'll probably put both on YouTube.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:52PM

I'm using blip.tv which is renowned in the videoblogging community for their hosting service. But I may put it up on Google Video, too.

Well, hosting space is one thing, but if the video interview with EFF gets up on Google Video, YouTube, etc., the more places it gets up, the more people will see it. And in a description about the EFF Interview on those sites, one could put in some short succinct sentence about Landmark Eduction and Art Schreiber's recent crusade across the world to suppress Freedom of Speech on the internet...

Date: November 23, 2006 03:28PM

ajinajan

Well, hosting space is one thing, but if the video interview with EFF gets up on Google Video, YouTube, etc., the more places it gets up, the more people will see it. And in a description about the EFF Interview on those sites, one could put in some short succinct sentence about Landmark Eduction and Art Schreiber's recent crusade across the world to suppress Freedom of Speech on the internet...

Yes, I just wanted to have some more material available before I put it up elsewhere. This should be tomorrow -- Turkey Day.

Date: November 23, 2006 09:07PM

ajinajan

The intro part of my interview with Jason Schultz at EFF on DMCA take down notices is up at:

[techalley.cirne.com]

They are also up

On YouTube
--------------
EFF on Landmark Education's DMCA subpoena (6:21):
[www.youtube.com]

Jason Schultz at EFF on DMCA Take Down Notices - Intro:
[www.youtube.com]

On Google video
-------------------
[video.google.com]

Jason Schultz at EFF on DMCA Take Down Notices - Intro:
[video.google.com]

;

Date: November 23, 2006 10:21PM

The intro part of my interview with Jason Schwartz at EFF on DMCA take down notices is up at:

[techalley.cirne.com]

The are also up on YouTube
--------------------------------
[www.youtube.com]

Jason Schwartz at EFF on DMCA Take Down Notices - Intro
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.youtube.com]

On Google video
-------------------

[video.google.com]

"Jason Schwartz at EFF on DMCA Take Down Notices - Intro" is being processed. I'll put up the link later (or you may find it through a search).

Perhaps individuals could try to submit posts to www.slashdot.org about this particular interview or series of interviews related to Freedom of Speech, and the involvement of the France 3 documentary about Landmark Education?

Date: November 25, 2006 11:56AM

Apologetics Index have linked to the EFF interview in an article on their site:

EFF on Landmark Education’s DMCA subpoena
[www.apologeticsindex.org]

Date: November 27, 2006 07:56PM

ajinajan
Apologetics Index have linked to the EFF interview in an article on their site:

EFF on Landmark Education’s DMCA subpoena
[www.apologeticsindex.org]

In the last part of the interview with Jason Schultz at EFF talks about the Landmark Education case and how a new blogger can respond to DMCA notices:

[techalley.cirne.com]
or
[tinyurl.com]

Date: November 28, 2006 02:51AM

In the last part of the interview with Jason Schultz at EFF talks about the Landmark Education case and how a new blogger can respond to DMCA notices:

[techalley.cirne.com]
or
[tinyurl.com]

This is a great video interview! Looks like it goes into some detail in describing the case and why EFF thinks Landmark Education is in the wrong on this one.

Will you post this one to YouTube and Google Video as well? The more dispersement and viewage on the internet about this, the better.

Date: November 28, 2006 02:56AM

ajinajan

[techalley.cirne.com]
or
[tinyurl.com]

This is a great video interview! Looks like it goes into some detail in describing the case and why EFF thinks Landmark Education is in the wrong on this one.

Will you post this one to YouTube and Google Video as well? The more dispersement and viewage on the internet about this, the better.

Thanks.

Yes, I'll post them up there.

Posted by: drivingthecar ()
Date: November 28, 2006 11:08AM

I just watched the first part of the French documentary and it was fantastic. I am going to forward it to all my friends because here in LA there are TONS of people taking Landmark.

But the documentary stopped halfway through...there is a part two or something that is missing? It ended where the doctor had admitted he was pushing Landmark on patients.

If there is a link to part two, please share. Thanks!

Current Page: 13 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.