Current Page: 2 of 3
Board has reached 20,000 posts
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: October 27, 2006 10:06AM

Count me in as someone for whom this board has made a HUGE difference. The understanding of LGATs that I have gotten here has helped me tremendously as I strive to dissect what exactly happened. I marvel at the ways in which some posters describe the way LGATs work and the effects they have on too many trusting, unsuspecting people. Some posts just blow me away! I have learned so much here.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Towest3 ()
Date: October 27, 2006 11:49AM

Congratulations and thanks Rick to helping people to get unique knowlege and understanding how cult machine works. Towest from New Zealand.

Posted by: Brad69 ()
Date: November 09, 2006 07:54PM

It is interesting to see how active these boards are. On 25 October this post went up about reaching 20 000 articles.

Now, on 9 November, the 21 000 mark has already been exceeded.

It , unfortunately, goes to show that the problems this message board deals with are not disappearing. Fortunately, I would suggest it is saying that more and more people are speaking up about them.

As I have noted previously, the most posts appears on the LGAT, 'Human Potential' Seminar thread. This is an area that is seriously in need of investigation and legislation.

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:06PM

Wow 20,000, congradulations Rick. I must add like others I am very grateful that this forum is here. It has been incredibly helpful in moving beyond the thought patterns that I had.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 15, 2006 03:25PM

I wonder if Art Schreiber still thinks that all 20,000 posts are in fact authored by Rick Ross himself?

[b:d1b660eec5]Landmark Education suffers humiliating legal defeat in New Jersey Federal Court [/b:d1b660eec5]
[www.cultnews.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 15, 2006 08:46PM

It says there there are now 21600 posts, and its about 3 weeks since 20,000.

That ludicrous and obviously false claim by Art Schreiber that Rick Ross was making all of the posts on this board, carries as much credibility as Landmark saying that they are suing individual people over the "Inside Landmark Forum" video for reasons of 'copyright', but believe in internet Free Speech. Those statements are obviously sheer, utter nonsense.

Its bizarre how they can put out those types of obviously false statements, and then think people are going to believe them? Everyone can easily see through that type of thing.

Perhaps because Landmark teaches that "reality" is a subjective perception, that means they can make up any falsehood they want, and then try to pretend that the lie is true, and then launch frivolous nuisance lawsuits against anyone who has a different viewpoint than theirs?

It does seem that with Landmark, its all about Deception, right down to the core.

By the way, I think these types of message boards "work" as they allow people to verbally reprocess information in their brains through writing, which is very healthy.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 09, 2006 12:09PM

Yeah, congratulations to everyone who has made this site as important as checking my email. And, yes, Rick deserves some kind of award for courage and diligence in his duties.

I know that this site has benefitted a number of my 'friends'. It is important to have somewhere to share ideas, thoughts and the occassional grievance. Sometimes I've thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to 'time out' from all the 'big' issues, so that we can just debrief. But, I suppose, that happens from time to time, anyway.

I know this site will continue to grow and prosper, because, it seems, people do care about others. What a refreshing thought in an age of disconnection...or maybe I'm just getting soft before Xmas :wink:

So, from way Down_Under...keep up the good work!!!

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: December 09, 2006 01:03PM

I can only say that at minimum, posting what I had witnessed for 5+ years under the Impact Trainings flag in Utah has been therapeutic at least. At most, the Impact viewings were going up 100+ a day spreading awareness that was heretofore unavailable. It's been an honor.

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 09, 2006 01:25PM

I am just so very grateful to have come across this site when I was going out of my mind trying to cope with watching a great person be systematically reduced to someone only a sick mind could have conceived of. I was sick with worry, didn't know who else on the planet knew or had any experience with cults in action, and I was so relieved to receive responses to my e-mail inquiries to rick ross about the nature and extent to which a psychotherapy cult could ruin a life or a mind.
Thank God that Rick chose to step up and take a few hits for those who would otherwise not have had a place to find some truth or hope.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 10, 2006 03:04AM

Rick, I'm really starting to miss that EDIT button.

I know I can PREVIEW or use a word processor to make life somewhat easier, but...

Would it be possible to grant an EDIT feature after a certain number of posts?

Jack.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.