Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
LGAT videos
Posted by: truthsearch ()
Date: October 04, 2006 10:44AM

Anyone who has researched MKP enough has found that it has been labeled an LGAT. Landmark Education is also an LGAT. From my research they have similiar "techniques" although in a different setting. I found these links in a section of this LGAT message board under the title "hidden camera at Landmark" or something close to that - on the first page. I suggest everyone review these videos. I am only to the third one but it has already confirmed what so many others are saying about LGATs.

MKP is psychology without a license and can be very dangerous.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
LGAT videos
Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: October 07, 2006 09:01AM

Anyone who has researched MKP enough has found that it has been labeled an LGAT. Landmark Education is also an LGAT. From my research they have similiar "techniques" although in a different setting. I found these links in a section of this LGAT message board under the title "hidden camera at Landmark" or something close to that - on the first page. I suggest everyone review these videos. I am only to the third one but it has already confirmed what so many others are saying about LGATs.

MKP is psychology without a license and can be very dangerous.

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

The original post was called:
"hidden camera - Inside Landmark Forum"

You can also download the whole video at here
[www.archive.org]

There is an interesting article on "Cult News" about the video at:
[www.cultnews.com]

LGAT videos
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 07, 2006 09:41PM

Sadly someone apparently put pressure on the Internet providers to delete the French documentary about Landmark Education.

Who do you suppose that someone might be?

LGAT videos
Posted by: truthsearch ()
Date: October 07, 2006 10:37PM

I meant to post this in the Mankind Project section to show the similiarities between Landmark and MKP-both LGATS.

Of course, as Rick Ross stated, they have been deleted. Apparently whomever had them taken off the site must know they are true or they would not have cared if they were made available to the public. More deceit and manipulation from these LGATs- I am not surprised.

LGAT videos
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 09, 2006 01:31PM

meant to post this in the Mankind Project section to show the similiarities between Landmark and MKP-both LGATS.

Of course, as Rick Ross stated, they have been deleted. Apparently whomever had them taken off the site must know they are true or they would not have cared if they were made available to the public. More deceit and manipulation from these LGATs- I am not surprised.

It is most intriguing that both websites pulled the pages down with the videos so quickly. One would think that websites like that dedicated to allowing people to share information from across the globe would not freel threatened (or at least not so quickly and easily), by a threatening letter from Art Schreiber (Landmark Education's General Counsel and Chairman of the Board of Directors, who was Werner Erhard's personal attorney and also an executive within Werner Erhard and Associates and also "Est", Erhard Seminars Training).

Guess those websites cared more about money than free speech.

LGAT videos
Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 11, 2006 06:48AM

It appears that someone has put the video back online for download, at :
[www.archive.org]

LGAT videos
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 11, 2006 07:39AM

What?

Where specifically?

Don't see it.

LGAT videos
Posted by: gourous2004 ()
Date: October 11, 2006 10:24AM

[www.archive.org]

download, left bottom

cinepack

right click, save

401mb file

make lots of copies for backup to spread around, will be gone soon probably

LGAT videos
Posted by: ginah ()
Date: October 11, 2006 11:55PM

I watched the videos before the were deleted. The treatment of humanity under the guise of personal growth is truly sad to me.

Is not the removal of these under "pressure" a form of censorship?

LGAT videos
Posted by: elena ()
Date: October 12, 2006 01:49AM

ginah
I watched the videos before the were deleted. The treatment of humanity under the guise of personal growth is truly sad to me.

Is not the removal of these under "pressure" a form of censorship?

"Chilling Ellects"

It is reminiscent of the earlier internet wars between the Co$ and its critics, which is all tangled up in the history of the world wide web. Scientology geeks were early players and had to keep coming up with ways to shield their members from seeing what was being said about them. Werner Erhard took this tactic and is still using it, apparently, despite the failures of his "mentors."

One thing that surprises me, after watching the French TV clips, was the fact that there are people who will put up with that type of verbal abuse and public humiliation. You'd think they were being paid or were plants or something, but I suspect something far more tragic; I imagine they are people who suffered some type of abuse as children so that they expect or accept it as "normal." I don't doubt that Landmarkers know that is the dynamic they are exploiting. It seems obvious, watching the clips, and inexcusable. They are specifically targeting people who will tolerate the abuse and know they can get free labor out of them.

Ellen

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.